Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #90 Ioan has no socks because Alice used them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve just caught up on the last thread. So Alice and Tone simultaneously posted the same persons info?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I wasn't paying too much attention to what this person was tweeting but the odd time I looked she was posting screenshots of things that Alice had said or Alice's wizard/massages to Ioan and his mother.
All Alice's own words....all evidence of her harassment and abuse. That's what she has a restraining order.
It's not anyone connected with the case or with inside info that only Bianca could know....
And they are excited about this why???
Because they think they have stopped Alice being held to account for what she's doing? I think not.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone should point out to Tone that online stalking and online harassment are considered an offense by the Crown Prosecution Service :rolleyes:
But how does that work when the ‘doxxer’ is actually in LA impersonating her brother in the UK?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
wait, I just saw the screenshot in the last thread of Marcia's tweet: Is she seriously implying that they got a NHS nurse, a job that is both system critical and understaffed, fired, because Alice doesnt like when free speech is about her?

I dont know if the remote possibility of them doing this or them thinking that a story like this would score them points is funnier to me.
Yeah seems all us tattlers are getting fired and our identities revealed. Although she says another thread not this one. Perhaps mods could let us know if this is true…
This is the post
FF4A656A-ACE2-4117-9C7E-570788B971F4.jpeg

You would need to be stealing the opiates to get fired

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I am still not totally convinced Alice posts on Tone's account. It's entirely possible those three Evans siblings are each pieces of gross, trashy, pieces of shite each on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
❤ 🌹 ❤ @Blurp ❤ 🌹 ❤

Many, many thanks for posting our thread's abuse links
and for starting our new thread.

As either mAlice (malicious) or nAlice (narcissitic), AE is an upfront example of why such resources are needed and may be helpful to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is one troubled woman.

Alice is like an insect trapped in Amber, unable to move forward or in any direction at all, because her soon to be ex husband made it known that he wanted a divorce.
She is just frozen in her anger and isn't even working through it, she is just IN it.

Yes, I get that at 54 and especially looking the way she does now her odds on the dating scene might be unfavourable, but JFC lady, you HAVE to eventually begin to move on.

She is hellbent on shutting her eyes to the reality of this divorce and the inevitable consequences to her financial situation. I really dont know what it will take to get her to wake up and smell the turd covered roses.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This is one troubled woman.

Alice is like an insect trapped in Amber, unable to move forward or in any direction at all, because her soon to be ex husband made it known that he wanted a divorce.
She is just frozen in her anger and isn't even working through it, she is just IN it.

Yes, I get that at 54 and especially looking the way she does now her odds on the dating scene might be unfavourable, but JFC lady, you HAVE to eventually begin to move on.

She is hellbent on shutting her eyes to the reality of this divorce and the inevitable consequences to her financial situation. I really dont know what it will take to get her to wake up and smell the turd covered roses.
I don't think she'll ever wake up to anything. AE could get her 'revenge' whatever that is, but it would produce no change whatsoever. She'll still rant on in bitterness about about the injustices done to her to her dying day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Yeah I’m a bit that way too these days. They are just both raging narcs. Tony lost his business recently so he’s out for a fight. He’s a known drunk druggie. He’s literally just an male version of Alice. (I get he can’t work cos of kidneys)
He's just Alice without that thin veneer of sophistication.

Oh go on ahead and screenshot me whoever. I don't give a duck and will just report you for trying to dox.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am still not totally convinced Alice posts on Tone's account. It's entirely possible those three Evans siblings are each pieces of gross, trashy, pieces of shite each on their own.
I am totally convinced Tone = Alice, and I was well before this. Why is "he" posting on LA hours and wishing Night! when it's morning in the UK? Then he gets an hour of sleep before his dialysis. LOL

AlcaTone has just doxxed themselves. AGAIN

Also the other bro is not involved and has stayed well away from this shitshow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am totally convinced Tone = Alice, and I was well before this. Why is "he" posting on LA hours and wishing Night! when it's morning in the UK? Then he gets an hour of sleep before his dialysis. LOL

AlcaTone has just doxxed themselves. AGAIN

Also the other bro is not involved and has stayed well away from this shitshow.
Isn’t he a conspiracy theorist? Funny how he’s stayed away from all of this conspiracy against his beloved crackpot sister . It’s telling more than Fake Tone begging for money and claiming marital problems. Oh have I over shared?? Nah, Alice said it Tone, like everything else that gets posted on here.

• Heart
Isn’t he a conspiracy theorist? Funny how he’s stayed away from all of this conspiracy against his beloved crackpot sister . It’s telling more than Fake Tone begging for money and claiming marital problems. Oh have I over shared?? Nah, Alice said it Tone, like everything else that gets posted on here.
Phil is the sane one in that family.

• Haha
I don't think she'll ever wake up to anything. AE could get her 'revenge' whatever that is, but it would produce no change whatsoever. She'll still rant on in bitterness about about the injustices done to her to her dying day.
This. Even if Yo returned to her and waited on her hand and foot until his terminal breath, even if Bianca was chased off the face of the Earth in the ultimate walk of shame, even if Alice found herself the recipient of an anonymous billion-dollar donation - she would never find peace. Or even contentment. Nothing can ever be enough. It's one of the saddest parts of this story.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Just scanned the Google for any info about Tattlers being doxxed. All I could find were stories on how other threads dox influencers and their personal lives. Something we don't do here because it was Alice's own words who brought us here.

And people talking about outsiders trying to dox them in their thread.

Being an American, I really don't know who these other threads are about. I have to Google them. 😂 But I do see a fair amount of not using "direct from the horse's mouth" like we do here.

As many of us said - we were brought here by Alice's vicious words over the years. Pretty much what "Emily" was posting for Twitter to see.

Should she have mentioned the children in the context she did? Probably not. But Alice has made their words, actions and pictures pretty public herself.

I'm just praying the court system does it's job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has Tone pulled the tweets or is it because I’ve reported him?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.