Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
we are now taking nominations for 2022 TURDIE awards.

Category - Worlds worst liar in a live broadcast
Vladimir Putin: I have not invaded Ukraine, we are liberating Ukraine
Boris Johnson: It was a works event
Donald Trump: I won the election
Alice Evans: Dry eyed crying on Lorraine.

Category - Best performance as a Drunk in a short or SM
Alice Evans as Various in “My Many Socks”
Alice Evans as Tone in “AlcoTone and Bristol Massive”
Alice Evans as The Drunk Lady in “Life in Cameos”
Alice Evans as Marjorie in “Drunk under a Table”

Category - Best Social Media Meltdown
Dox the Turds (director A Evans)
I‘m Homeless. (director A Evans)
My MIL is a Cunt (director A Evans)
Everyone is Bianca (director A Evans)
He cheated for 3 years (director A Evans)

Category - Up and coming Troll in Denial
Lupaper for delusional manifestos on Alice and Tank Warfare (broadly the same topic)
Pfizer as the swivel eyed loon hellbent on creating a real Gilead
Deb and Lyn for coordinated trolling
Alcotone for best imitation of Alice
Alice for most contradictions on a single thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
My boss's office, somewhere in London, England:

My boss: "Klara, I'm sorry to have to call you in here, but we understand that there has been a complaint, whereby you have been rude to, *checks notes*, a woman called Alice Evans. Do you know her, and have you been rude to her?"

Me: "Well....I did call her a big bird, and I laughed at some of her outfits, yeah. I wouldn't say that I know her exactly."

My boss: "These are very serious allegations, you are a representative of one of the UK's most cherished institutions, and you should be upholding our values, not insulting women about their dress sense. When did you speak to Ms Evans last?"

Me: "I've never spoken to her. She lives in LA, I've only ever commented about her on a gossip website, of which she is most definitely not a member, and which she never even visits, apparently. Her brother lives in Bristol, he and his lovely wife, who he met at Alice's wedding, and whom I've also never met, have blocked me immediately. Her ex-husband and his charming girlfriend had their photo taken down the river the other day. I've never met them either, although the girlfriend does wear some lovely coats. There's also various dogs, a rat in a Prius, and a bloke who dresses up as a wolf who says he's an avocado or something. Alice does have terrible dress sense, have you seen the pic of her flashing her nips at a Disney movie premiere?" (Shows pic of said nips to my boss).

My boss: "Good grief, did she not realise how inappropriate that outfit was? And who's the poor chap in the headlock?"

Me: "That's her ex-husband. The one who took a restraining order out on Alice because she's a swivel-eyed loon, who won't accept that he's left her"

My boss: "Well, at least her brother's wife looks harmless. How did you say they met?"

Me: *sighs* "I think it may have been at Alice's wedding"

• Haha
Reactions: 73

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Greetings! Just a quick hello from Santa Monica. If you ever come to visit LA please make sure to check out our ever growing Silicon Beach, home of our thriving tech community including Google, YouTube, and Twitter. Had to visit a friend after a business meeting.

Thing is, I like Tattle Life and I appreciate the work the mods do here. I don't like bullies using Twitter to campaign against others. When in doubt, ask questions of the right people, no? Straight to the source, I say. Just enjoying a little day of exploring and continued education. 👌🏼

I hope that Bianca is feeling ever stronger and that she and Yo are savoring some much needed peace. And I hope Alice is as well as she fights hard for her right to free speech. ✊🏼

And this water bottle comes with me everywhere now! Thank you to my fellow Tattler @KikiFromNy. I❤you girl.

Blessings to all. What a time to be alive!

View attachment 1150520View attachment 1150523View attachment 1150525
View attachment 1150530
Careful now, I can see you wear shoes and drink water, I basically know exactly who you are now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Sunday 9am in the UK.

Hornblower repeat on tv.

Horatio says he forgets things all the time.

My husband pipes up in dead pan voice “bet he wishes he could forget he married Alice”……and goes back to reading the news headlines.

Out of the mouths of babes and innocent onlookers! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
and then “Tone” says “night all” about half hour ago here which would’ve been 6:45am 🤣

Hi Alice - were you missing the attention on tattle so much you harassed and doxxed someone illegally on your social media account, with 86k followers so Tattle would start talking about you again?

did Emily deserve it? We know you only abuse people who deserve it.

how about her right to Free Speech, the free speech you’re so interested in?

why does “Tone” stay awake all night before a hospital appointment for a serous condition? Surely he’s too Unwell to be awake around the clock? I wonder what lovely Rachel (who he met at your wedding) would make of it all. Does she know you and “Tone” are up to illegal doxxing?

Why does “Tone” write in your tone of voice?

I have many questions. Please when you’re next reading tattle (👋🏻) answer them for us. Us tattlers are LOSING OUR TINY MINDS Over here with worry.

in the meantime I hope Ioan’s lawyers have picked up your doxxing as proof that you need a permanent PRO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think eventually we'll find out what both Ioan and Bianca really went through with their ex's. I think it will bad and it will make Alice look especially cruel for her behavior towards Bianca. Didn't she try to contact B's her abusive ex husband? I seem to recall something about that. And then her statement that she'd hired a private investigator to dig things up Bianca. You have to be born mean to do that, to try to find ways to harm others.

I have no respect for Alice and after seeing her disgusting behavior in full glory (doxxing that girl and then dirty deleting), I don't care what happens to her at all, and I was rooting for her early on. It is my nature to look for the good in people. I have fully given up on any hope for her to redeem herself. I see a woman whose narcissism must fed at all cost, even at the risk of placing others in harm's way. Shame on her. A thousand times from here to the sun.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So happy things went well @Just William 😘

One of my biggest issues with Alice is that many women have been left with children in far worse circumstances. Often with a father who doesn't want to be involved. Unlike Ioan.

Women who are at the court house every damn day trying to get a modicum of child support.
Women who have to apply for food assistance, health assistance, money to keep the damn lights on. While dealing with their own heartbreak and betrayal.

Women who work and try to go back to college to give their kids a better life. They don't have time to sit on social media all day and whine and bash their ex.

They don't have a small army of people on social media telling them they are having the worse divorce ever and whine back at them because they went through the exact same.

They are working, trying to keep food on the table and get their kids to sports, dance lessons, music lessons and trying to find child care for help.

I will never get over the fact that all these people have rallied around this very privileged woman who has done nothing but bash her ex, his family and his girlfriend so much that she is issued a restraining order, while doing nothing to help herself.

I don't think Alice can stand being alone with her kids. They constant "we are so happy and love each other so much!" is the tell for me. No one has to constantly tell people that.

They just get out there and DO IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Greetings! Just a quick hello from Santa Monica. If you ever come to visit LA please make sure to check out our ever growing Silicon Beach, home of our thriving tech community including Google, YouTube, and Twitter. Had to visit a friend after a business meeting.

Thing is, I like Tattle Life and I appreciate the work the mods do here. I don't like bullies using Twitter to campaign against others. When in doubt, ask questions of the right people, no? Straight to the source, I say. Just enjoying a little day of exploring and continued education. 👌🏼

I hope that Bianca is feeling ever stronger and that she and Yo are savoring some much needed peace. And I hope Alice is as well as she fights hard for her right to free speech. ✊🏼

And this water bottle comes with me everywhere now! Thank you to my fellow Tattler @KikiFromNy. I❤you girl.

Blessings to all. What a time to be alive!

PXL_20220325_184000576.jpg
PXL_20220325_184004950.jpg
PXL_20220325_184327960.jpg

PXL_20220325_184330453.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Ever42

Thank you all for your positive energy, I got the job!

Now if only Alice would do the same 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

katylouclay

Alice already is an influencer. She influences me every day to stay sober, get out in the fresh air, run and be kind to people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
They are seeing so much, what an extended getaway this is. You can tell she’s having the best time; I’m sure Ioan is, too. It’s the most necessary self-care. ❤

I mentioned earlier that I’m having weight issues because I binge-eat due to an antipsychotic as well as life struggles. My psych very recently put me on a medication offered to addicts in recovery that blocks the receptors in the brain that control binge-eating behavior as well as cravings. It makes me nauseous for about 3 hours but I’m instructed to take it before bed so I can sleep thru it.

And it’s working. I’m eating so, so much less, following healthy portion control guidance, I work out, etc. I’m starting to lose weight, which is thrilling to me. My brain is still wired to “overdose”—on food, on cigs, and even on the medication I already take (I sometimes pop more pills than I should when I get the craving). It’s the old addict behavior, because my brain is still wired to want to do those things. I’m currently trying to talk myself out of a third cigarette. But when I fight the craving, it’s easier, and when I do what I’m supposed to and abstain, it’s one step closer to rewiring my brain to create a better pathway that avoids those impulses.

I very excited and grateful for medicine. That is all, thanks for reading. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

NarcRage

VIP Member
So far no red carpet appearances at Bafta. No Oscar parties.
Just lots of fresh air, walks, family, animals and UK countryside.
BW clearly targeted him for the Hollywood lifestyle then...

• Haha
  • Heart

geebees

So all Alice has just proved is that...

Emily is not Bianca.
Tone definitely IS Alice.

Not sure what they're all excited about, but crack on 🤷🏼‍♀️🍿

• Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
From 8th december: it was too confident
View attachment 1150172
I don't think that Alice has a specific end game. She lurches from extremes as the situation evolves. She was in denial for over a year when Ioan told her the marriage was over, she spent months trying to make him come back and not getting legal representation, she was convinced he didn't really want a divorce, and she didn't actually believe there was another woman involved, she was so used to telling him what do and him doing that she couldn't believe he had left her of his own violation, she thought his mother made him leave. She harassed him, she weaponized her children, social media, and the press to shame him into coming back or at least giving her the house.
Then there was the Bianca reveal and her goal changed to trying to drive Bianca off and destroying Ioan's career and happiness. She was warned multiple times throughout about a TRO and she didn't think he would go through with it so she persisted.
She is flaming out because she is furious, every social media post of Bianca's is another narcissistic injury to Alice, throw in pills and alcohol and she can't control herself. She has obviously faced some serious consequences from her homeless post and is finally toeing the line (for now). She hasn't mentioned Ioan in any of her new cameos and has been deleting posts and comments since then. I think part of the reason she doxxed the Twitter user was that fury has to go somewhere.
What has she achieved? He hasn't come back, she has cost them thousands in legal fees, she has lessened any chance of a decent settlement, the house and school are going, she has trashed her reputation and humiliated herself and her entire family simply because she refuses to accept her marriage is over and because she really isn't the smartest person in the room

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Hello! I have been following mAlice drama for ages now (long term lurker, first time poster) and I just wanted to say that despite the absolute horror of herself, this thread always makes me smile because of the hilarious comments and kindness you all show one another.

I have nothing to add to the situation that hasn’t already been said really. I will say that while my parents divorced when I was young, neither tried to alienate myself or my siblings from the other. I did however have friends whose mothers (sorry but it was always the mother) absolutely tried PA and while it worked at the time, kids grow up, aren’t stupid, and in every single case, worked out what happened and now have healthy & happy relationships with their fathers. I hope dearly for that with Ioan and his little girls.

• Heart