Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I luuuuuurve tacky charms glued on stuff in a Japanese kawaii sort of way (hopefully example picture attached) but the things she makes are just cheap crap. The stickers are crappy foam kids ones. And ugly colours. The E looks weird on the Be Kind one (is it upside down?) did one of the example photos in this thread have a belt stuck to a bag? Wtf.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The horrid red handbag made a few appearances, it didn't look good at any of them!
The Max Wall vibe is strong with Alice, it's the reason that I don't wear leggings. I've got little skinny legs and my bum sticks out, it's not a great look on anyone lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the interests of fairness, just to show that Ioan is no stranger to the occasional sartorial disaster himself. Wtaf is he wearing on his feet?? 🤣🤣
Hang on, hang on, hang on!

How is Yo taller than her in this shot??? Are the silver shoes magic with a built in lift? Is there a hole in the ground under her dress? Is she really bending her knees? What the devil? Look at the floor line, the bloody floor is built up for the shorties!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no problem with women loving their own bodies & wearing whatever the hell they want to. What pisses me off with her is seeing how she dressed, often with her tits on show, (I had a decent pair when I was young & slim but they've now migrated south permanently!)

1647806551850.png

1647806575263.png

which is fair enough, but she has the bloody nerve to call B foul names like slut & ho, etc & 'like' a comment about B's summery outfit as being 'easy access'. :sick: I know taste in clothes is subjective but imo her taste was tit. ETA it screamed look at ME ME ME

Hang on, hang on, hang on!

How is Yo taller than her in this shot??? Are the silver shoes magic with a built in lift? Is there a hole in the ground under her dress? Is she really bending her knees? What the devil? Look at the floor line, the bloody floor is built up for the shorties!
Minus heels she's down as 5' 9" & Yo 5'11" - 6'.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also...credit where it's due, she looks like a freaking goddess here! It's a catwalk appearance, so someone else has styled her, but she was a model in a previous life, you'd think she would have picked up some tips.

View attachment 1138755
Nitpicky witch here, but I think it’s only ok on her - she doesn’t have a long neck so the bow is too much. I also think the bow would be better on someone with a more delicate frame. Alice had an more robust, almost athletic, build so the cleaner the lines, the better for her. But compared to what she usually wears, yeah deffo better! (The hair looks v Hilary tho, shame they didn’t slick it back or something.)

Reactions: 13
If she does return to 'creating' more tat then she needs to remove his picture from her page. And change her SM name back to her own.
She hated on his Welshness & his name in particular. She's cashed in on him enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If anyone is interested in perusing Alice's fashion choices over the years, there are some great photos of her on a website called Zimbia.
I've always been interested in fashion, (not that you'd know that if you saw my wardrobe 😂), but Alice's dress sense really fascinates me, I don't know how she can get it so wrong so often. Especially when you know that she once had access to the finest couture that money can buy.

This is a classic example of her getting it almost right. The colour suits her, but why is the jacket so tight? Quelle horreur Alice!!

View attachment 1138743

In the interests of fairness, just to show that Ioan is no stranger to the occasional sartorial disaster himself. Wtaf is he wearing on his feet?? 🤣🤣
View attachment 1138751

Also...credit where it's due, she looks like a freaking goddess here! It's a catwalk appearance, so someone else has styled her, but she was a model in a previous life, you'd think she would have picked up some tips.

View attachment 1138755
You beat me to it! I was questioning some of Ioan’s outfit choices too. Do you think Alice was controlling his wardrobe too?

I usually have to give my husband a helping hand lol!!! He’s learnt over the years though & can now dress himself well in my absence too. BTW, I do take into consideration whether he likes something or not - I just help him coordinate colours & shape etc. Such as not leaving a tit untucked if you’re wearing trousers with a pleated waist (adds weight!)

I also try & coordinate how we look together if going to an extra special event, like a wedding.

I think Alice & Ioan failed miserably here imho…

837E5417-3678-474F-8AE1-ABCBC18E027D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To those asking in previous thread... who was shaking Prince Andrew's hand, before Ioan's... it was Glenn Close. At the movie premiere for 102 Dalmations.
I wonder what Glen Close thought of Alice??? Strong competition for her role in Fatal Attraction!! 🤣🤣🤣🔪🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You beat me to it! I was questioning some of Ioan’s outfit choices too. Do you think Alice was controlling his wardrobe too?

I usually have to give my husband a helping hand lol!!! He’s learnt over the years though & can now dress himself well in my absence too. BTW, I do take into consideration whether he likes something or not - I just help him coordinate colours & shape etc. Such as not leaving a tit untucked if you’re wearing trousers with a pleated waist (adds weight!)

I also try & coordinate how we look together if going to an extra special event, like a wedding.

I think Alice & Ioan failed miserably here imho…

View attachment 1138981
That pic above is an abomination! 👀 :sick: Could they not at the very least have been colour coordinated?! FFS! 🤣
BIB - I think that's a good point & it really wouldn't surprise me as she controlled him in other areas. Being shallow appearances are sooo important to her (including his) so it would make sense if she had more than a say in what he wore & he wore some shockers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not just that the jacket is tight. It’s the way she cuts her body - tight short jacket over the striped print dress over leggings cut at the ankle. And that bag is too big for what she’s attending and matching red to red is hard at the best of times. A small black clutch would have worked better. It’s all too fussy and doesn’t flatter her. Not the cuts, the layering or the colours. She’s tall and was thin and could have worn almost anything. Just not these awful layers. The orange clutch with the long dress is too big. Even on the runway, that outfit is overwhelming her and looks too long.
That large clutch looks to be holding a laptop. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.