Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this fraud? I think so! X

View attachment 1135194

Another interesting thing Tone does is delete replies and write another one. He responded to the last Marcia tweet with "I've got nothing to lose! They do!" and now its deleted and he's said "I know. thank you Marcia x"

And he wonders why everyone thinks he's Alice??
Marcia is losing her tit🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Uh-oh. The brightest, healthiest light in the room, who drinks her water religiously and hates that people have read her 'private' messages (in the TRO) which resulted in all-consuming grief (due to the TRO, Bianca, IG, forever-family-no-more), who has two jobs abs a single mother, is now apparently fixated on us.
Come on, nAlice, you love it: you get to be the centre of attention on these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she not realise she is just driving people here?
Of course! More opportunities for attention-seeking!
*But I'm sure the court case will Reveal All

Marcia is losing her tit🤡
To be fair, when doesn't she? It must be those three glasses of wine that she forces herself to drink.
ETA: oops, I confused her with nAlice. Which isn't particularly hard: both are malevolent attention-seekers whose moral compass is set due self-interest.
How are you, Tilly? Is the UTI responding to antibiotics?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That is too funny. I did not realise he was actually addressing Ioan. I read it as the slang "Yo" i.e. trying to draw attention to what follows. Hopefully, if Ioan saw it, he read it the same way. If he did he probably wondered what crazy crack Tone was on tonight, rolled over and went back to sleep, especially with the Scorcese reference IMAOOO!!!
Getting the feeling Tone is just full of toxic tit, couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag
Note quite as brave as he thinks he is
Then again sounds like 2 other peeps we know, well obviously Alice but then mAlice is Tone after all but Marcia really getting her big stinky knickers in a knot and nobody even liking her posts, all sitting at a big PHAT zero

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am grateful that she kept things in check (to a degree) whilst I ran my marathon this morning! I was wondering how many pages I’d have to catch up on, (in no mood for another marathon albeit of a mental variety) so was pleasantly surprised to see it’s all been a bit quiet on the mAlice thread front 🙃

But ye gads! She’s turning her kids into her substitute partner. I feel for those poor girls, they are bearing a lot of (mAlice) weight on their young shoulders. One day they might very well despise her

EEDECCE9-19F3-4645-9EAE-CA599263A47E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought you knew something had been wrong for over a year, Alice?
We were minding our own business back in single digit thread days, you're the one who decided to go looking. You don't have to keep lurking here, you could also tell your 'friends' online to cease and desist on sending you links/screenshots from here.
Curiousity killed the cat etc etc etc.

--

If you have children, no matter your marital state you still are family.
I thought you had amazing friends to share things with? Gloria? Hang on, I thought you and Tone had reconnected thanks to him springing to your defence on twitter (don't cry long distance, seeing as you talk about his parents. Though, do you blame them for siding with their son and his happiness, ESPECIALLY after the things you said repeatedly over the years about his mother in particular? (Also his siblings))
You do have folks. You have brothers, you have in-laws.
But there are people out there who are completely alone.
You are currently alienating yourself from all good things you could potentially have.
PS: you still are a family. It's horrendously cruel to your children to say such a thing.

1647668942457.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I do like her implication that the grandparents only would have interest if they wouldnt like his girlfriend. In Alice World that's mutually exclusive
Screenshot_20220319-064936_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I do like her implication that the grandparents only would have interest if they wouldnt like his girlfriend. In Alice World that's mutually exclusive
View attachment 1135481
This just goes to show how warped her mentality is. Why cant Alice just enjoy the nice memories and pictures with her girls without NEEDING to share it?

It's kind of like that saying "pics or it didn't happen", she feels if she can't display her happiness then it isn't real.

Which ties in nicely to how she only saw IG as a prop to the "happy-family" image she was hellbent on maintaining, even to the detriment of his mental and physical health.

This woman is so twisted. She doesn't even see how far gone she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Anyone who doesn't support her 'side' gets cut out of the girls lives. It's such twisted and disordered thinking.
It’s weird cos she cut them out years ago did she not. Now she moaning they not in their lives. MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Desperately wants to be in our gang
Cutting down water isn’t going to help. If she has water retention she needs to find out the cause. Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This just goes to show how warped her mentality is. Why cant Alice just enjoy the nice memories and pictures with her girls without NEEDING to share it?

It's kind of like that saying "pics or it didn't happen", she feels if she can't display her happiness then it isn't real.

Which ties in nicely to how she only saw IG as a prop to the "happy-family" image she was hellbent on maintaining, even to the detriment of his mental and physical health.

This woman is so twisted. She doesn't even see how far gone she is.
632371FF-A6BB-4F31-9107-CF996D69F658.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Of course! More opportunities for attention-seeking!
*But I'm sure the court case will Reveal All

To be fair, when doesn't she? It must be those three glasses of wine that she forces herself to drink.
ETA: oops, I confused her with nAlice. Which isn't particularly hard: both are malevolent attention-seekers whose moral compass is set due self-interest.
How are you, Tilly? Is the UTI responding to antibiotics?
Hiya my dear, I'm not great, had to stop these antibiotics, they have started going through me (sorrybut both ways) they hurt my tummy so much. Plus triggering my renal tubular acidosis by being sick (and the other) losing so much fluid (and sodium bicarbonate/potassium citrate).
We're also losing granny, she now can't get her words out, or understand what we try & tell her to do, i.e. Move your left arm or right leg. Bed baths & commode needed 💯 time now. She's hardly eating/drinking & so convinced we're all being poisoned. Dr out again today, a 2nd opinion. Increased her antidepressants but thinks she ok, took bloods. But me & mum both thought we'd lose her last night. We would only put her back into hospital if something beneficial could be done for her because she is petrified & we can give her more care, plus she went heavily out of it imagining terrible things when she was in last month, that she is still adamant are true. Sorry for long winded reply.
I hope you are ok my dear x x x
Plus @katylouclay well done on today x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1135481
This shows she really is posting these child pics and info to "show" Ioan.

And I'm also finding the way she talks about the kids disturbing. Their only purpose in life is to love and fulfill HER. She's weirdly gushy. Almost like all this talk of love and harmony might not be the case. 🤔

Why does she feel the need to say how much the all love each other?

Hiya my dear, I'm not great, had to stop these antibiotics, they have started going through me (sorrybut both ways) they hurt my tummy so much. Plus triggering my renal tubular acidosis by being sick (and the other) losing so much fluid (and sodium bicarbonate/potassium citrate).
We're also losing granny, she now can't get her words out, or understand what we try & tell her to do, i.e. Move your left arm or right leg. Bed baths & commode needed 💯 time now. She's hardly eating/drinking & so convinced we're all being poisoned. Dr out again today, a 2nd opinion. Increased her antidepressants but thinks she ok, took bloods. But me & mum both thought we'd lose her last night. We would only put her back into hospital if something beneficial could be done for her because she is petrified & we can give her more care, plus she went heavily out of it imagining terrible things when she was in last month, that she is still adamant are true. Sorry for long winded reply.
All the hugs. So much to bear for you right now. 😥❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so sorry Tilly ❤ I just wish all the best for you lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sending you a very big hug dearest Tilly ❤. I hope your health improves soon & that you can enjoy precious moments with your Granny. Thinking of you all 💞💞💞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Almost hospitalised for drinking too much = Alice falls to the floor and pretends to stop breathing. IG refuses again to call and ambulance for her histrionic attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.