Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dared to visit DM comments & most are now calling her out. It's about time. More people 👀 her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe she has fantasy to make a comeback in acting and achieve stardom to spite YoBee. With most public opinion against her now, the only way for the narc to win this war is to be a bigger celebrity than them. Delusional, really..

Reactions: 19
100% they're in Cardiff Castle today. The gold room is called the Arab room.

Edit: couple of my photos!
I thought it was Cardiff Castle - thanks for confirming. So she's been to Cardiff Castle and St Fagans which are two of the main tourist attractions in SE Wales. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the photos from the trip to Big Pit. They will look fab in matching miner's helmets 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever a turd mentions the W word I think of this >>>

One of the funniest scenes in a very funny show! 🤣 I'll show myself out!

That whole wedding episode was hilarious! I was on cloud 9 when I saw The Vicar of Dibley on Netflix, what a glorious weekend binge that was, flipping fantastic show! Anyone who has no idea what that show is, oh please give it a go, it will be SO worth your while!

Edited for : That punch, oh my god 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was Cardiff Castle - thanks for confirming. So she's been to Cardiff Castle and St Fagans which are two of the main tourist attractions in SE Wales. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the photos from the trip to Big Pit. They will look fab in matching miner's helmets 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🤩
Barry Island next. They're doing the Gavin and Stacey tour 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fast forward to September 2024

Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd OBE and his wife Bianca Wallace Gruffudd sat down with People Magazine to discuss their joint venture A Ray of Sunshine before its release in cinema's next month. The film, written by and starring Bianca is Ioan's first feature film foray into directing and while billed as a comedy-drama, it deals with Bianca's own struggle to overcome her shock diagnosis of MS and escape from an abusive marriage. The film is already receiving rave reviews from critics.
Even though we are here to talk about Ioan and Bianca's film, there is an elephant in the room. Ioan's first wife, former actor Alice Evans was arrested last week for spray painting ''Bianca Wallace is a meth-head bogan skank" in red paint on the driveway of the couple's mansion in Bel Air. Ioan declines to discuss the matter and will only say that it is in the hands of the authorities and that unfortunately after 4 similar prior incidents Alice is probably looking at jail time. However, Ioan was keen to talk about their latest news, a new project he and his wife currently have in development. A baby! A third child for Ioan and a first for Bianca. Ioan said his daughters are super excited and can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. Congratulations Ioan and Bianca!
If Alice reads here (which we know she NEVER looks at us sad trash people on Twattle) this will send her into a shrieking frenzy.

That whole wedding episode was hilarious! I was on cloud 9 when I saw The Vicar of Dibley on Netflix, what a glorious weekend binge that was, flipping fantastic show! Anyone who has no idea what that show is, oh please give it a go, it will be SO worth your while!

Edited for : That punch, oh my god 🤣 🤣 🤣
I think all us Brits know it but any American Tattlers on this thread who've never seen it, it's amazing!

• Haha
Not one comment so far on the latest Alice DM article is pro-Alice. I think her attempts to suck up to LJ have backfired massively

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Dm comments are savage and I can't see any FM’s for a change. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I believe she has fantasy to make a comeback in acting and achieve stardom to spite YoBee. With most public opinion against her now, the only way for the narc to win this war is to be a bigger celebrity than them. Delusional, really..
She will never achieve stardom but I weirdly hope that she does get back into acting, although I doubt it will happen. It is such a difficult world out there for older female actors but if she can find something that's just right for her I, for one, would be happy for her. Much as she disgusts me, I really hope there's some redemption for her in the future. Not just for the girls, but for Alice herself. Yes, my sympathy and empathy have long since left the building, but I don't like the thought of any being in pain, especially when there is some potential hiding away in there. Please try Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will never achieve stardom but I weirdly hope that she does get back into acting, although I doubt it will happen. It is such a difficult world out there for older female actors but if she can find something that's just right for her I, for one, would be happy for her. Much as she disgusts me, I really hope there's some redemption for her in the future. Not just for the girls, but for Alice herself. Yes, my sympathy and empathy have long since left the building, but I don't like the thought of any being in pain, especially when there is some potential hiding away in there. Please try Alice.
If she learns from her mistakes, dusts herself off and regain her strength and good character, I think it will be beneficial for herself and the two Es. And i agree that we should give credit for that if it happens. But there is also a big likelihood that she will use her potential newfound success to hurt and belittle others. I hope she will let go of the past someday and forget revenge and aim for redemption.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
AE met IG on the set of 102 Dalmatians so OP didn't introduce them. He "had no problem with them sleeping together" because he was probably getting the ick about AE and we know he didn't want to marry her anymore. IG took AE off his hands and was therefore a godsend. (He may also have been questioning his heterosexuality at this point - we don't know). She lived off him alright but the little work she got might not have been to do with him calling in favours. I doubt it happened that way, but who knows.

He "was gay" - later on yes or he's bi both now and then.
Yup, OP has never come out about his sexuality so I'm not too happy at pigeonholing him. We really don't know whether he is/was gay/bisexual/pansexual, only that he has had both male and female partners and it's his own business. Alice alone is enough to give someone the ick without taking sexuality into account. Their lifestyle has been described (was it by OP?) as "hedonistic" so goodness knows how much swinging or whatever was going on, by whom, and with whom. Alice has said that Mama G seemed to think of her as a 'lady' of loose morals. No surprise there; whether sexually or generally, mAlice's only thought is herself and in that respect she's amoral as to how she achieves her wants.

Reactions: 18
Posted by @welp last thread

View attachment 1133916

which translates to

"I thought he was fun, hot, a potential A lister but I became insanely jealous of his career & did my best to sabotage it"

We know Alice. We 👀 you. We also know Narcs love to project. You spent years trying to extinguish his light & you're still trying to.

Not to mention how attractive she must have found his naivety, kind nature, etc someone she could control & manipulate.
lmfao WHAT CAREER THO? 😩 What few roles she had altogether contributed to a résumé suitable for a trash compactor girl WHAT CAREER? 😩😩😩 I need answers or I’ll never be free from these mental lippy-smeared prison walls in which I have been confined since I heard the name “Alice ‘Nut-Dumpster’ Evans.”

Speaking of nuts I just bought like 12 boxes of walnut whips UR WELCOME UK ECONOMY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, my sympathy and empathy have long since left the building, but I don't like the thought of any being in pain, especially when there is some potential hiding away in there. Please try Alice.
I think all of us would wish that but Alice is a carbon copy of Betty Broderick, and not the Netflix version. I don't think she is capable of change or reflection or remorse. Betty Broderick killed her ex-husband Dan and his wife Linda in 1989, she was jailed for 32 to life in 1991. Parole was denied in 2010 and 2017 because she is totally unrepentant. 31 years rotting in jail, still firmly believing what she did was justified, she calls herself a 'political prisoner'. She is next up for parole in 2032

• Heart
  • Wow
If Alice reads here (which we know she NEVER looks at us sad trash people on Twattle) this will send her into a shrieking frenzy.

I think all us Brits know it but any American Tattlers on this thread who've never seen it, it's amazing!
I'm so going to watch that this weekend. That was funny

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lmfao WHAT CAREER THO? 😩 What few roles she had altogether contributed to a résumé suitable for a trash compactor girl WHAT CAREER? 😩😩😩 I need answers or I’ll never be free from these mental lippy-smeared prison walls in which I have been confined since I heard the name “Alice ‘Nut-Dumpster’ Evans.”

Speaking of nuts I just bought like 12 boxes of walnut whips UR WELCOME UK ECONOMY.
"Jealous of my career"

More people know Ioan than her. She really lives in a fantasy land. It's just sad.

Reactions: 15
"Jealous of my career"

More people know Ioan than her. She really lives in a fantasy land. It's just sad.
How exactly did he sabotage it? By having ivf to have babies with her?
If it wasn't HW it was IG that ruined her non-existent carrerr. Fruit loop.

I see Jasper69 is awake and commenting on DM 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just reading the Daily Fail comments, saw one by 'Clive Shartridge' and had a chuckle, you cheeky tattler you!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
But we don't dream our ex-husbands new gf murders our children though, eh?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.