Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #86 You're not homeless if breaking the TRO lands you in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know anything about Australian ROs as mentioned in a comment in the Mail?

Screenshot_20220315-020756_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This person made too much sense and I think the comments are deleted now, or I can’t find them

A0F5A401-52D2-4A25-94A5-1A44BD45CFCA.jpeg

22DC694F-279C-4C10-B1A1-70BFAC9E04F7.jpeg

D04C9BCE-A4A8-4717-8776-F0BB3125E542.jpeg

D4AC0E51-4E29-4031-889C-61F58DBB4B85.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Remember 87 years ago January when Alice left Twitter and it was for her "peace of mind" and because the trolls were so bad? Alice and Tone insisted there was no "gag" order!

Now she is insisting she is under a "gag" order instead of a Restraining Order. I'm not trying to split hairs here but they are different things. Lawyers can be under a gag order during a trail. Someone with a nondisclosure agreement can be considered under a gag order.

But a Restraining Order is an entirely different thing. A RO is to keep someone from committing harm to another. I guess Alice thinks a "gag" order sounds more nefarious.
Restricting her First Amendment Rights. Apparently, she doesn't understand her FAR end where causing harm to others begin.

You still can't yell fire in a movie theater Alice.
In reading the TRO, it seems as if the old traditional 'stay away' order has been updated to accommodate the digital age. Alice is restrained from physically coming within 100 yds of her STBX and his apt, but she's also gagged from talking trash about him and Bianca (not that she observes this clause). Does that make sense?

Reactions: 22
In reading the TRO, it seems as if the old traditional 'stay away' order has been updated to accommodate the digital age. Alice is restrained from physically coming within 100 yds of her STBX and his apt, but she's also gagged from talking trash about him and Bianca (not that she observes this clause). Does that make sense?
Oh I understand it. She just thinks "gag" order sounds better than restraining order. She is supposed to refrain from harming them by her words. She says restraining order and some of the FM's that don't follow as closely may wonder why Alice was given an order the same as women get against abusive husbands.

Reactions: 24
610D6136-97FD-4301-A379-A25C45883350.jpeg

I know I’m a broken record but something fishy is going on with that Emily account just disappearing. You would think she would be loving all this drama and goading Tone. 🤔

Also Alice’s Bestie Perez has clocked it all…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This person made too much sense and I think the comments are deleted now, or I can’t find them

View attachment 1126180

View attachment 1126182
View attachment 1126185
He took his parents with him so the kids have no grandparents? He tried to take them there for Christmas. She raged at him and said no way. We've seen her messages to him in the court documents. They're still their grandparents. She has to stop projecting all of her unresolved issues with her own father onto her poor girls. It's so damaging.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Why doesn’t he say my beautiful wife though? 🤷‍♀️ I’m a firm believer it’s always Alice. Just my opinion though ☺
There’s a video of the beach too and you can see his shadow and hear him. It would be a bit odd if he had sent Alice the video to post. Although I’m a believer they can be sharing his account.

Reactions: 16
Oh I understand it. She just thinks "gag" order sounds better than restraining order. She is supposed to refrain from harming them by her words. She says restraining order and some of the FM's that don't follow as closely may wonder why Alice was given an order the same as women get against abusive husbands.
That's exactly why she's saying gagged vs Domestic Violence Restraining Order, which is exactly what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice literally told his mom that she wont allow her to have contact to Elsie & Ella because she is terrible influence. What a liar

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
There's eight actresses (including Ella Newton) listed as regular Harrow cast members who are the most likely to have taken out ROs in Australia against mAlice. I have absolutely useless Google fu and no idea where to start looking to see if this is true. Anyone?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.