Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #86 You're not homeless if breaking the TRO lands you in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is in duck-all mode. She knows she is already in trouble with the law regarding the RO. So she is just gonna make the full use of this breach.

Reactions: 27
Wth is she smoking? Who is she kidding? Has she forgotten that she instigated people to contact her if they have information on B’s supposed ‘home-wrecking’ history back in Twitter days.
She also Tweeted that she had a Private Investigator on Bianca. She has an aversion to the truth.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She keeps bringing up Hallmark. They won't touch her. They're family friendly and their brand is clean and wholesome. An actress with a public history of alcohol issues, SM meltdowns, and now a public RO? No way.
From my time living over in the USA, I remember Hallmark and she hasn't got the looks for even a small part in one of those films! Lifetime movies are more her thing! But they'd probably reject her crazy story as being too unbelievable! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She keeps bringing up Hallmark. They won't touch her. They're family friendly and their brand is clean and wholesome. An actress with a public history of alcohol issues, SM meltdowns, and now a public RO? No way.
Alice is 53, carries alcoholic bloat and weight, and would have to wear a neck scarf the whole movie. She has a haughtiness to her with her weird, blown-up pursed lips. She did one Hallmark movie with them years ago. She has no relationship with them. Time moved on. Hallmark moved on.
She is terrified to audition and try to get roles. She's a ballbuster behind her screen and filters, but out in the real world, not only is she terrified to go after work, I doubt she will even try.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she is in duck-all mode. She knows she is already in trouble with the law regarding the RO. So she is just gonna make the full use of this breach.
Or did nothing happen to her today and now she feels invincible, and her desire to stick it to Ioan and Bianca while they are on vacation overrides everything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She also Tweeted that she had a Private Investigator on Bianca. She has an aversion to the truth.
I can believe she'd waste money hiring a cyber-sleuth to try to prove all those random SM accounts were in fact Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can believe she'd waste money hiring a cyber-sleuth to try to prove all those random SM accounts were in fact Bianca.
The same "Private Detective" probably told her that IG had been cheating for the past three years too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny that I said something about the fact she was limiting her comments.
And still having a go at Bianca and making wild accusations. She's playing a dangerous game.
View attachment 1126134View attachment 1126136
I'm pretty sure you have to follow Bianca to comment on her posts too. Because I couldn't comment there until I followed her.

Btw, while juggling a baby earlier, I accidentally liked one of Cruella's comments. 😂😂
I didn't catch it for a couple hours. I feel like I need to scourge myself. Shame shame shame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Or did nothing happen to her today and now she feels invincible, and her desire to stick it to Ioan and Bianca while they are on vacation overrides everything else?
It could be that nothing has happened yet. It would take some time for Anne Kiley to write up a complaint/letter, contact/send letter to Alice's lawyer, and take appropriate steps based on the wishes of her client. The legal folks here would have a clearer idea of next steps.

Reactions: 22
It could be that nothing has happened yet. It would take some time for Anne Kiley to write up a complaint/letter, contact/send letter to Alice's lawyer, and take appropriate steps based on the wishes of her client. The legal folks here would have a clearer idea of next steps.
She seems to think she's in serious trouble, so maybe Leon has told her they've filed a complaint and today she'll learn what the consequences will be. All speculation until Alice wails in another post that they've organized a firing squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she talked abt coming up with a hotline to help other women, somehow strangely the image of her looking and speaking like Vicky Pollard comes to mind. 2 minutes into the call, she will start to digress and talk abt totally unrelated tit, mainly her own drama. Sorry, i really shouldnt be bringing Vicky Pollard down to her level.

And her therapy session be like:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember 87 years ago January when Alice left Twitter and it was for her "peace of mind" and because the trolls were so bad? Alice and Tone insisted there was no "gag" order!

Now she is insisting she is under a "gag" order instead of a Restraining Order. I'm not trying to split hairs here but they are different things. Lawyers can be under a gag order during a trail. Someone with a nondisclosure agreement can be considered under a gag order.

But a Restraining Order is an entirely different thing. A RO is to keep someone from committing harm to another. I guess Alice thinks a "gag" order sounds more nefarious.
Restricting her First Amendment Rights. Apparently, she doesn't understand her FAR end where causing harm to others begin.

You still can't yell fire in a movie theater Alice.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.