Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AD2018

Chatty Member
Morning all. Today is my birthday 🎂 and thanks to Alice I went to sleep older than Bianca and woke up younger than her!!?? Amazing, keep that kind of bullshit coming 🤣

--
Mod edit please just react to wish someone a happy birthday, please don't quote just to say happy birthday as it adds lots of messages that don't add much and makes it difficult for People to keep up with the thread. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

EllaBells

Alice how about some facts and suggestions? (Facts gleaned from YOUR social media activity – not because I am Bianca – I’m not)

• If your main concern is that the girls don’t lose their home then how about you move out and Ioan can move in with the girls?
  • You are not gagged – you are under a TRO that a Judge deemed suitable based on the evidence of abuse (by you) towards, at a minimum, three other human beings
  • You are not broke – you claim (sometimes) you have enough money to pay for Ella’s schooling and for Gloria for a year. How about using some of that money instead of continuing to leech off your ex husband?
  • Ioan stated on court papers he has requested 50/50 custody of the children – you bluster and bellow that he wants nothing to do with his children when the actual opposite is plain to see on court papers and from some of your abusive communications towards him. Think yourself lucky he hasn’t gone for 100% custody yet based on your behaviour and inability to even pretend to obey a TRO.
  • You are conducting child abuse by your continued parental alienation – yet more humans you abuse.
  • Ella does a bit more than looks at pictures on Instagram doesn’t she? Or have you forgotten she hacked Ioan’s account?
  • The house sale is not a surprise – you have known about it (evidenced by your communications with Ioan) for approx. a year
  • Stop using filtered photos and old photos to make people think that’s what you look like. The DM pap shots of a dog walk (carry) is a trifle more accurate….
  • Your real age appears on the court papers – maybe time to stop so obviously lying?
  • No-one deserves abuse. You can’t think it’s rational to state that you have never abused someone who didn’t deserve it – surely?
  • It’s pretty unlikely that you have fibro and SIBO – maybe a cold hard look in the mirror would show you your face and neck fat is not bloating – it’s you abusing your body. Maybe lay off the pills and booze and do some exercise? Alcoholism is chronic yes but maybe be clear that’s what you suffer from when stating you have a chronic illness. Medication addiction ditto.
  • Get a job. Get a job. Get a job. Post divorce Ioan has a duty to support the girls – you have the SAME duty. Start providing and stop thinking continual abuse and rage is a job.
  • If it behaves like an abusive cunt, looks like an abusive cunt and reacts like an abusive cunt it probably is an abusive cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

LucySmith

VIP Member
AECDF17B-B4E7-4AE1-9D7B-530FE096641E.jpeg

this makes me laugh. I have never googled the woman or asked any questions. Who the fuck messaged the Aussie talent agency and put a bounty out on info on her husband. All she has done is ask questions about BW.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Ugh, it took me all morning to get caught up with this madness. I have a couple of business trips coming up in two weeks' time (England and Scotland - wish I could have three sharp ones with all you lovely UK Turds while I'm there 😘 ); but at the rate that Falling Down, the Sequel, is currently going, I'll end up having to postpone those. :sneaky:

Ever since I joined Tattle - must've been around Thread 8 or 9 - I've had moments of madness pockets of sympathy for Alice. Like her, I have more than one lazy bone in my body, and I know how hard it is to get said bones off the couch and into gear (but since no one ever paid my bills for me, I had little choice). On top of that, the thought of so radical a change to a lifestyle she has been used to for 30 years, if we include the Picasso years, must be positively terrifying, even if she brought it upon herself. All that, I can understand and forgive.

What I find positively inexcusable, apart from her blatant insincerity and appalling lack of poise and manners, is how she knowingly turns her laziness, fear and childish lust for vengeance into a perfect storm that could potentially wreck not only her life but at least four others. I no longer give a flying fuck whether she ends up as a crystal-addled streetwalker in the slums of Lagos - she's of age, and it's her choice how she wants to throw away live her life. But she is hellbent on taking YoBee down with her and doesn't give a rat's ass that her actions will ruin her kids' lives forever.

Alice, do as you please with yourself. I doubt that anyone still cares, apart from a couple of intellectually challenged loons on SM. But if there is a scintilla of reason left inside you, use it to give your daughters a chance at a normal, happy life. Ioan is not coming back to you. Say it with me: He. Is. Not. Coming. Back. To. Me.
ME. Not US.
For the love that you claim to have for your kids, Alice - stop using them as heavy artillery in a fight that you can't and won't win. Give everyone their lives back and go find one of your own. It's time.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

welp

VIP Member
So Ioan continued to pay everything for a year (she is very lucky if he isnt deducting this from the settlement because that's rather unusual), gives her overall 1.5 years notice to leave the house, she gets 300k and was (at least originally, according to her) offered 150k yearly. And was offered 50/50 custody with which she could have resumed a career and thus afford a loan for a reasonable house.

Sure, some cuts will be made (like the private school), but unless you are very rich you always downsize in a divorce. Ioan has lived the past 15 months in a small apartment and of course Alice mocked him for it.

He gets a smear campaign and constant abuse. And the kids alienated, so that it's almost impossible to parent, hired a new lawyer even to prevent him from having the girls - and she even manages to straight up lie about it weeks later.

Unbelievable.

Quite honestly Alice is lucky af with what he has offered. And she will be very lucky if this stands at the end after what she did.

The idea that a woman should practically get everything in a divorce and the idea that taking kids as posessions should be rewarded, is just sickening.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
that's some fuck you to Alice
View attachment 1126342
Bianca is amazing, she's Teflon. No matter what Alice throws at them, she responds with a short sweet message that brushes it off or makes it clear it's been for the best. That must drive Alice CRAZY. Imagine doing your best to fuck up your ex's new relationship for literally months and seeing his partner comment that it's been so beautiful and everything makes sense in the end lol. She's handling this like an absolute boss. I had no skin in the game originally, never heard of any of them prior to this debacle, was neutral about them as a couple, and I'm now rooting for them too and wishing them the best, hoping they stay together, happy to see their loved up pics. Alice has really pushed them closer together and made them a legitimate couple in the eyes of the public. And Bianca handles everything with such grace, always replying to comments with compassion and gratitude, while Alice continues to fester and coat herself in metaphorical sewage.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

LucySmith

VIP Member
Bianca is waking up right now to discover she has been sleep fighting all night on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Blurp

VIP Member
Anyone know anything about Australian ROs as mentioned in a comment in the Mail?

Screenshot_20220315-020756_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Who even does the age lying thing anymore?

I see she is on the absurd interpretation of civil liberties bandwagon. Does that mean her protest will be backed by a contingent of Truck Drivers who will blockade the court house until Alice is released from her community service.

God I’d love to see Alice trying to do community service. Day one
  • 7am Alice turns up with glue gun ready to bejazzle her jump suit.
  • 8am Alice insists on wearing pet blanket over the jump suit 4 probation officers have squeezed her into.
  • 9am Alice has been prone on the freeway for an hour claiming she is dying. There is a huge tailback
  • 10am Alice has been moved by the paramedics off the freeway and is wailing uncontrollably
  • 11am the probation officer confiscates Alice‘s final burner phone
  • 12am the other members of the crew ask for prison instead of working with Alice
  • 1pm 5 gang members offer to repent for ever and to become state witnesses if they get off Alice’s team
  • 2pm Alice is stopping cars to regale them with the story of dastardly Ioan and his bro ho.
  • 3pm all GPS systems are updated to avoid the freeway for foreseeable future
  • 4pm Alice has passed out drunk and the probation officer finds a cache of empty wine bottles nearby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53