Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1123790

Sorry guys I’m catching up.

She’s really given up hasn’t she. What on earth is she thinking?

Ps…. @Mad Betty i see you’re famous! 😂✌🏼
This was in reply to my friend Victoria’s comment. She made a couple on IG saying how Alice had been very different than she led to believe. A FM attacked her and Alice blocked her (thank God). It’s a very cult-like feeling in there. After everything that’s happened, who can still be a fan? Especially when she continues to break the TRO in an actionable way? Her poor lawyer, the long suffering Leon. Run, Leon, Run!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Interesting catch. I missed that. I doubt if there is a connection. Too many different ways the story could have changed. There were also several s******* at the step-sister's school around the same time. Lots of factors there.

I just think Alice doesn't want her children to be reprimanded or have manners. Alice bragged about telling another Mother off because she reprimanded the oldest girl for spending too much time on her phone during a playdate.

Alice thinks manners are only for the poors.
I don't disagree with you. I don't think the argument with her mother is why she took her own life. I am just wondering if Alice believes so. She seems to dislike her step-mother, so I wouldn't put it past Alice to blame her.

Reactions: 5
Unlurking and saying I'm so thankful to have found this forum and group. I'm an old refugee from Ioan Online, I feel like a ton of the fanbase back then knew she was bad news. I remember snarking on her outfits too on ONTD livejournal, or how Ioan would be invited to something but she'd put herself first and foremost on the red carpet posing like a loon. I never saw what he saw in her, I thought the proposal story and ultimatum was horrendous, and over the years he's seemed to be a bit too skinny or stressed looking to me. Now after seeing the extent of an abusive narc she is, I'm proud he got out! Happy for him and Bianca. I hope he can revitalize his career- its always been off to me that he wasnt a bigger star!

Anyway I appreciate all you posters for keeping tabs on Alice's hypocrisies! Having solid receipts is a good way to hopefully shut her overtuned red mouth for good! I'm hooked on reading her replies to everyone- tho with how much she deletes its hard to keep up. Is there a trove of screencaps of her replies not included in the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I had to screenshot this intro to a message.
Clearly this abuser supporter has a very different definition to the words brave, humble, respectful & gracious.
tit like this still gives me the bleeping rage. Talk about there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. 🤬

View attachment 1123763
‘Hi Alice, I just want to say what an incredibly cowardly and conceited c**t you are!!! You’ve been through one of the experiences many women go through yet you’ve been disrespectful & ungraciously psychotic throughout!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ioan could have easily sued her for defamation and potential loss of income. There are still many people that believe her lies and refuse to watch/support anything hes in. She has attached his reputation to some abhorrent things. It's infuriating. Id have to imagine he hasn't due to the girls...what a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ioan could have easily sued her for defamation and potential loss of income. There are still many people that believe her lies and refuse to watch/support anything hes in. She has attached his reputation to some abhorrent things. It's infuriating. Id have to imagine he hasn't due to the girls...what a mess
I don’t think she will come out with anything to sue her Over (money wise I mean) plus she needs it for his kids. I think just releasing the truth will be enough for him.

Reactions: 13
Downside to working with children is that you catch EVERYTHING. So while I'm home from work recovering from another non-COVID illness...

When my Dad died, my stepmum became a true single mother to my baby brother. She was a stay at home mother to a child not even in kindy, couldn't afford the house they'd owned, and had just lost the man she loved. She still wallowed less than Alice. She had practically nothing. Because she's a nice person and my mum is a nice person, my mum and stepdad moved her in with us while she got back on her feet. It took two months. She applied for every crappy job she could find, got my brother into day care, and rented an apartment. She worked three jobs for a while. Sometimes she'd have to work weekends and my mum would babysit my little brother so I could spend extra time with him. No charge to my stepmum. Stepmum has never remarried, but she now owns a nice little townhouse with a pretty courtyard, and works one full time job. Went back to uni and got a degree.

She told me she would have struggled a lot more without my mum's support and she was very lucky. But she also put all the effort into sorting something out, and she got that support because she wasn't a bleeping witch to everyone she came across.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
This seems to be a game of come and get me to her. Like she's waiting to be held accountable. I've never seen anything like it.
Exactly, I haven’t either. Seriously how did Ioan deal with this for so long.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1123790

Sorry guys I’m catching up.

She’s really given up hasn’t she. What on earth is she thinking?

Ps…. @Mad Betty i see you’re famous! 😂✌🏼
Amazing how outraged Alice is that her texts were made public. She is now trying to spin those texts as a perfectly normal response to being 'cut off' and now she says it was in response to insults and abuse from Ioan. In which case why didn't she file a counter TRO and why was she demanding that he talk to her if he was so abusive? She isn't 'gagged' she is being legally prevented from targetted abuse not that she is able to stop. She is going to be in big trouble today. Claiming that she and the children are going to be homeless is hugely damaging to Ioan and not true. She has known for over a year that the house will be sold and has got a deadline of two months to find a new gaff, all this ranting is not from new house information, it is because of Bianca's post

Looks like trouble??
So did she ignore the phone call?

View attachment 1123857
View attachment 1123852
Ioan's lawyers wouldn't have called her directly they would have called her lawyer, who has probably thrown in the towel or will do any day now

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Delurking. Had been putting off posting as I figured once I started posting I really wouldn't get anything done at home, work, etc.! Also, it's insanely hard to keep up on reading the threads, and you're all so eloquent and many have been posting just what I've wanted to say.

I'm absolutely sickened by A's behavior. I don't understand how some people can support it. I feel so sad for the 3 E's, I and B. The only things that have made me feel better about this is reading all your posts, seeing how you preserve all the receipts, reading the TRO docs, and seeing the two pics of I and B smiling together.

And I also just have to say...THEY'RE NOT REMOTELY THE SAME FREAKING STYLE GLASSES!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
she accuses yet another user of being Bianca. unbelievable
Screenshot_20220314-062737_Instagram.jpg

also that other user got it completely wrong. at the start almost no one was on Ioan's side which changed over time the more obvious it became what a person Alice is and how much she lies

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This seems to be a game of come and get me to her. Like she's waiting to be held accountable. I've never seen anything like it.

It’s a total car crash isn’t it! Like, the whole thing, even her posting that message! Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey Alice, just STOP!

she accuses yet another user of being Bianca. unbelievable
View attachment 1123860
also that other user got it completely wrong. at the start almost no one was on Ioan's side which changed over time the more obvious it became what a person Alice is and how much she lies

This is true, personally I totally admit I thought he was a POS but it didn’t take me too long to add it all up to Alice being a cnut

Reactions: 21
you totally arent, hun. how could anyone think differently? 🤯
Screenshot_20220314-063222_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just been watching Cameron Diaz’s videos on IG and whilst there is loads of boring tit plugging her wine company, I was thinking that THAT is a true Hollywood star, she’s classy, well dressed, quirky (without being ott), funny and just oooozes Hollywood. Loads of wholesome content like her cooking etc etc.

Alice, get your arse back to Bristol where you belong. (No offence Bristolians ❣) you aren’t and never were going to be a star over there

Reactions: 20
Wiiiiide awake, second huge crash in less than 2 weeks outside my home (nobody hurt luckily) but It has meant i can catch up on this thread.

Shes a bleeping idiot isn't she, no thought at all for her kids she just goes nuclear.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.