Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve seen this repellent post before but my god, it is uglier when I read it again’t. THIS IS ALICE.

Told not to go to the funeral, goes anyway.

Makes it all about her and how upset she was about not being able to sit on her dad‘s armchair and look at old photos, while her stepmother has just buried her daughter. But Alice weirdly blames the stepmother for making HER feel bad. (SHES JUST BURIED HER DAUGHTER YOU STUPID witch)

No wonder her stepmother was in tears. She may have felt that Alice might worm her way back in. Thankfully her Dad refused any more contact. (He hates you too Alice).

Alice, you are pure poison, but I think you are mentally ill.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
In rereading the request for the TRO, it seems pretty clear that Alice has breached it multiple times. She tries to cover by saying she can’t talk about it, followed by the ubiquitous “but” … however, she’s talking about it constantly. She’s trying to see how far she can push him. And I think she’s about to find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Re the remaining evidence he has yet to submit - I really hope he uses every last bit of it & it nails her legally once & for all.

@ButterTart
I don’t see any difference between the stuff she went on about on Twitter and what she’s posting on Instagram. So if she was ordered off Twitter for what she said was legal reasons, then her lawyer needs to pull the plug on her internet access completely.
The problem is she would likely just continue her abuse using emojis & socks. It would be hard to enforce I would think?

@ButterTart
I think she really believes he won’t push it to a permanent restraining order. I think she’s dead wrong. I suspect that any further hearings will be sealed though - he got what he needed by releasing the original TRO documents. Put all her bullshit on blast so she couldn’t use it against him. He doesn’t need anything further to be public, IMO.
I really hope it's unsealed. She's been allowed to get away with spewing hate & lies for way too long. If this is the only way he will ever 'speak out' then I hope he uses this opportunity. It's also further evidence for the girls to see the real truth should they decide to look into it at some point in the future which I hope they do. It would also let even more people realise just what she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Re the remaining evidence he has yet to submit - I really hope he uses every last bit of it & it nails her legally once & for all.

The problem is she would likely just continue her abuse using emojis & socks. It would be hard to enforce I would think?

I really hope it's unsealed. She's been allowed to get away with spewing hate & lies for way too long. If this is the only way he will ever 'speak out' then I hope he uses this opportunity. It's also further evidence for the girls to see the real truth should they decide to look into it at some point in the future which I hope they do. It would also let even more people realise just what she is.
I guess she could use socks but it’s different when she is slating him all over social media. People think because it’s her, it has some credence. An anonymous sock … less so, I’d think.

I also hope the remainder is unsealed because I agree it may be the only way he can show the girls that he did fight for them, when they are old enough to read all that crap. Though knowing Alice, she’s probably already shared it with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just realized something. Alice professes to be standing up for all women who have gone through what's she going through. She sees it as a virtuous mission. Well, many of us here are standing up for all people who have gone through what Ioan is going through because we have dealt with an Alice firsthand. Funny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

I agree with this wholeheartedly and fervently hope that Ioan does leave it unsealed. He should uncover the worst of her ugliness so everyone can have a glimpse of what he’s had to put up with. It’s important.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Finally somebody really calling her out, well done to that poster! 👏👏👏 ❤
Yep. So on point. Brilliant.

Look at this photo of Alice from last night. Are we to believe she looks like this now? That honestly looks as if she stuck her filtered head on someone else’s body. And her followers are slagging off Ioan for her. She’s broken the TRO in my opinion.
That is beyond bizarre. And "filtered head" is being too kind. It doesn't even look like the younger, skinny Alice in the face beyond those drawn-on eyebrows or tattooed eyebrows she has now. It stuns that she lives in this delusional world regarding what she looks like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to screenshot this intro to a message.
Clearly this abuser supporter has a very different definition to the words brave, humble, respectful & gracious.
tit like this still gives me the bleeping rage. Talk about there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. 🤬

Screenshot 2022-03-14 005232.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
It's very disrespectful to the court and the legal process. But then again she makes no secret of the contempt she has for lawyers, the law, judges, court appointed child evaluators, mediation, collaborative law... Have I missed anything ?
According to Alice all this should be sorted out by bullying, abuse, making threats against your victim and their family and friends and employers and taking child hostages.
Simples!
She did say it was a theatrical RO.

Reactions: 15
I agree with this wholeheartedly and fervently hope that Ioan does leave it unsealed. He should uncover the worst of her ugliness so everyone can have a glimpse of what he’s had to put up with. It’s important.
So true & you're right, it is important. He's an abuse victim & his voice needs to be heard even if this is the only way he feels able to 'speak' out.
I really hope tomorrow brings news of her facing serious repercussions for consistently breaking the TRO. But I'm not holding my breath.

(y) for your new avatar!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had to screenshot this intro to a message.
Clearly this abuser supporter has a very different definition to the words brave, humble, respectful & gracious.
tit like this still gives me the bleeping rage. Talk about there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. 🤬

View attachment 1123763
The worst experiences a woman could ever go through??? Oh child. There are so many worse things any human can go through than chasing your husband away by 20 years of being a big, spoiled, bleeping brat.

Get a goddamn grip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Don't ever forget the Real Alice. She has always been like this. The threats began in 2020, way before going off the deep end about Bianca. For those who say he shouldn't be public in any way about Bianca and proceed with living life because it sets her off, I say, nope. She has been threatening to destroy him since he moved into the guest room and said it was over. Then after he left the home. And as we all know, that continued on all until he left for filming in August. We just didn't see everything she was saying and doing until his petition for a TRO. Dating Bianca was just another excuse to escalate while he was gone and once he got back. Before that, she was always working the kids and trying to alienate them from their father and being abusive and threatening. No sympathies for her, period. She's a bully.

From People Magazine after the TRO order.

"In his petition, Gruffudd said he had told Evans he was "unhappy" in their relationship in August 2020. The actor said Evans "repeatedly told me between August 2020 and our separation on January 1, 2021 that if I left her, she would make false public accusations about me, sell false stories about me to the press, and destroy me and my career."

"Alice told me verbally multiple times that she would do to me what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp," Gruffudd continued in the petition. "Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters; she threatened to call the police on me if I did not comply with her demands; she threatened to tell people I am a drug addict and put me in prison; she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abused victim, and to have the diary published; and she threatened to destroy my mother."
Gruffudd added, "Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me.
"

"The Fantastic Four actor said Evans had "carried out many of these threats" since he had moved out of their family residence in 2021, including writing "many false and harassing" social media posts as well as "hundreds of harassing, abusive and threatening communications by text, voice message, video message." Gruffudd claimed she even sent "threatening emails" to his mother, Margaret Griffiths.

"Gruffudd said he and his lawyers had asked Evans to stop but that the actress had refused. The actor said he had stopped taking Evans' phone calls around March or April 2021, according to his petition."

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry to bring this up, but I noticed something very interesting in the article that was posted in the last thread.
In the article about Alice's step-sister's suicide, it said that Stephanie had a fight with her mother over "saying thankyou". Could this be why Alice acted so crazy about Ioan expecting the girls to say thank you? It is all very sad. I understand the fear of our children being unhappy, but they will not be happy if people can't stand them for having no manners. Ioan is not wrong for wanting to teach them.
Screenshot (39).png

Reactions: 10
Sorry to bring this up, but I noticed something very interesting in the article that was posted in the last thread.
In the article about Alice's step-sister's suicide, it said that Stephanie had a fight with her mother over "saying thankyou". Could this be why Alice acted so crazy about Ioan expecting the girls to say thank you? It is all very sad. I understand the fear of our children being unhappy, but they will not be happy if people can't stand them for having no manners. Ioan is not wrong for wanting to teach them.
View attachment 1123787
Interesting catch. I missed that. I doubt if there is a connection. Too many different ways the story could have changed. There were also several s******* at the step-sister's school around the same time. Lots of factors there.

I just think Alice doesn't want her children to be reprimanded or have manners. Alice bragged about telling another Mother off because she reprimanded the oldest girl for spending too much time on her phone during a playdate.

Alice thinks manners are only for the poors.

Reactions: 17
She has almost 86k of followers. Even if she is lazy to get out and work like normal people do, she could have earned an income by doing product reviews or smtg. Do smtg positive with her followers base. But that would involve her being a positive influence in order to attract businesses - which is a far cry from what she is today.

Her book will be a liability especially if she has to look over her shoulder for legal suits. Not clever..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.