Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
British and NZ citizen here, signing in. The hubs, who of course gets updated on this saga, is a Yank and he’s piggybacking here and signing in too. So that’s another 3 ayes for the ‘Alice is a dick’ global survey. ☝☝☝

Even here I think he looks pretty damn good 🤭 her, not so much …
View attachment 1112036
Ok now it's my turn to laugh so much I sound like an asthmatic walrus 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She probably doesn’t realise she could get one? It’s likely not something she has investigated or thought about.
I was so tempted to message her earlier to suggest she did in light of all the sock account crap and the potential for someone to impersonate her. To be fair though even if someone did it would have duck all impact now anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell Ioan? Looks like I was right that our innocent Welsh boy was p**y drunk and lost his mind. Then once he came to his senses it was too late and she wasn’t letting her prize hunk get away. I dislike her even more than before if that is possible. Btw, in my study of narcissism I learned that female narcs frequently use sex as a tool.
Maybe just drunk-drunk.

Reactions: 12
The more I look at this situation, the more I think this could easily have happened between Martin Freeman and Amanda Abbington when they split. She, like our dear Alice, LOVES social media and getting into it with fans!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was so tempted to message her earlier to suggest she did in light of all the sock account crap and the potential for someone to impersonate her. To be fair though even if someone did it would have duck all impact now anyway.
I didn’t realise the blue tick would give some protection. I guess you’re right though. So people don’t get fooled by sock accounts. Volcano will erupt again when she gets her blue tick ✅ especially since Alice gave it to her really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you! This just stood out to me. It may have been posted here before, but I had not seen it. So the sock accounts and posting attacking vitriol and then deleting it after the fact is in fact her long time MO then, no? Amazing.

View attachment 1111845
jzabel was my username on IMDB. 😂
It was surreal when she started copying our own names and saying all that weird tit to us about how sad and pathetic our lives were because we were fighting with strangers on the internet, when she was the only one actually picking fights with people on the internet. I couldn’t believe that even a Z list celebrity like her would be acting like a 14-year-old mean girl on a discussion forum.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
After watching BW’s IG where she talked about her MS I can see her being an engaging presenter if not an actress. If they decided to move back to the UK I would like to see her in the investigative documentary space. Maybe similar to Stacey Dooley?
I agree. I think she is already becoming a social media "influencer" for people with chronic pain and illnesses. Reading the comments on her IG, people seemed so relieved to share with her and receive her very kind, empathetic responses. She is kind and acknowledging to everyone.

B also has a very soothing voice. As some of us were commenting a couple threads ago when we were having a tough day - we would love a cameo where B could talk us off the ledge. *metaphorically

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Australia is beautiful, I absolutely love Queensland such a beautiful state in another life I would apply for permanent residency.

I don't really blame IG for falling for malice back in the day he was a naive younger man from a small community . AE did scrub up well when she was younger , he probably thought she was this exotic older woman, a minx ! She lived in Paris and spoke different languages very exciting to a man from a small town. I live in a small village and I got excited when I met an American who worked in the local shop 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
#TeamAlice seems to have died a death
People supporting her now are just like-minded narcissists who do this themselves to their spouses or those who are too invested in the 'wronged woman/bad cheating man' narrative and haven't bothered to explore beyond that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t work out if that flower arrangement is suppose to look good or something?
Wtf are they supposed to be? Submerged Cala lillies??

Why did I just notice one of them is Matthew Rhys? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.