Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her defence at the hearing will be "I lost my mind for 18 months but I'm alright now". Sure Jen. Like there aren't plenty of receipts for previous hole behaviour.

It's an insanity plea basically (with suicidal ideation thrown in for good measure imo) as opposed to her being a nasty piece of work which is actually the truth here.

She has said she was "getting stronger" before btw only to have another online meltdown because of "reasons".

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow! Thank you so much 💕
I can see what people mean by wet suit, that is.... Well. It's.... Why is it so puffy?! The stitching is very bulky too. Weird choice.
Also black, whilst supposedly slimming doesn't work for her as you can see all the dust and grime on it from her.
Her hair reminds me, at the front at least, of the Lorraine interview a bit which was when we could see without it being tied back how thin and wispy it was. I'm surprised she has anything to tie back at all from those photos!

Thank you for posting them for me, here's some red lips 💋
duck me, that last pic makes her look like giant haystacks

Oh wow! Thank you so much 💕
I can see what people mean by wet suit, that is.... Well. It's.... Why is it so puffy?! The stitching is very bulky too. Weird choice.
Also black, whilst supposedly slimming doesn't work for her as you can see all the dust and grime on it from her.
Her hair reminds me, at the front at least, of the Lorraine interview a bit which was when we could see without it being tied back how thin and wispy it was. I'm surprised she has anything to tie back at all from those photos!

Thank you for posting them for me, here's some red lips 💋
That's what all those baby girl clasps are for, like in that recent picture of her cloaked in a giant dog bed blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she sent me a dm when I asked her to take the collar off Emma.
It’s a GPS thing apparently.
She somehow managed to turn the whole conversation into how I’m a despicable bleep lol
Silly moo can’t read- it’s obvious you’re a despicable ucnt for chrissakes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There's even a company called Cool Crutches plus several who do blinged up wheelchairs. My walking stick is a bog-standard wooden one with curved top from the NHS (very good for reaching for and hooking down stuff!) but I bought myself an adjustable folding one in black metal with multicoloured flowers all over. I quite fancy one in black with white skulls 💀 all over too 😁.
Stop right now. You have given AE an idea for a new side hustle. Instead of a cane handle, a dolls head.

• Haha
I love the comments from the sycophants “eugh they race over to screenshot it and make comments” while making crappy comments about us on her Instagram. What do we call that now?? Ironic?
ThEy NeVeR rEaD TwAtTlE…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the comments from the sycophants “eugh they race over to screenshot it and make comments” while making crappy comments about us on her Instagram. What do we call that now?? Ironic?
ThEy NeVeR rEaD TwAtTlE…
Not to mention it's ok for the queen of narc to screenshot posts from a site she never visits for eViDeNcE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh that would be golden, I'd love to see that, Elsie talking Welsh to her dad, as alices' glasses steam up as she frantically checks Google translate. I shouldn't be so invested in wanting someone I don't know get their comeuppance but by god she deserves it. The trolling she has instigated in and committed herself to Bianca and ioan is outrageous. Can't abide people like her, whatever mistakes they made in all this gets wiped out through her sheer arrogant nastiness. Elsie, get studying your father tongue!
If Alice doesn't put boundaries on Internet use, then she'll never know if they're on Duolingo Welsh, will she? 🤭😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like Denise van Outen on meth with Rolling Stones lips in this photo. Dear God. Dear Goddy God. Why the triumphant expression? *lips curl from teeth like a cat encountering red chillies*
What and I cannot stress this enough THE ACTUAL duck 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Oh I had to look at that comment. Imagine saying to Alice that tattlers should get jobs? Lol, we have jobs chucky, it’s Alice that’s work-shy. then telling her to set her account to private..🤣🤣 I’m not sure she isn’t trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I had to look at that comment. Imagine saying to Alice that tattlers should get jobs? Lol, we have jobs chucky, it’s Alice that’s work-shy. then telling her to set her account to private..🤣🤣 I’m not sure she isn’t trolling.
I’ve got three jobs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So her defence at the hearing will be "I lost my mind for 18 months but I'm alright now". Sure Jen. Like there aren't plenty of receipts for previous hole behaviour.

It's an insanity plea basically (with suicidal ideation thrown in for good measure imo) as opposed to her being a nasty piece of work which is actually the truth here.

She has said she was "getting stronger" before btw only to have another online meltdown because of "reasons".
@welp where did you get that screenshot, don't tell me she's back on twitter 👀🤪😱

First post: Alice is still a bleep

onwards!
WORD 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Argh, I'm following the instructions but I'm not getting the prompt to "Set thread status to Open" so it isn't working. Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can open a thread?

I was trying to add @Kindness is Free's Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Sorry, guys, but someone else is going to have to give it a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah not our fault we’re great at multitasking

Some of us can even park without bashing other cars too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Argh, I'm following the instructions but I'm not getting the prompt to "Set thread status to Open" so it isn't working. Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can open a thread?

I was trying to add @Kindness is Free's Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Sorry, guys, but someone else is going to have to give it a go.
You did your best! ❤❤❤ Next time…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.