Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #83 Bianca looks to be thriving, whilst Alice is dressed to go diving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Previous thread -

Congrats @Kindness is Free :poop:πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜
Ah, thank you! I actually feel like I've made it in life now. @unobtrusive lurker has liked a couple of my posts, and now I've got a thread title. My work here is done πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Ooh it's my first attempt at starting a thread! 😁

Thanks @Endora for trying. 😘 I wonder if it's to do with number of posts?!

Happy Tattling turds! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice that Bianca is now a celeb in her own right in the DM universe? The headline no longer refers to her as a 'girlfriend'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice in court - this is exhibit 593 just look at this your honour, this is what I have to put up with from that Welsh bastard using a sock a/c & his acrobat bogan, it's all there in black & white! BLOCK THE FUCKOS!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know this was touched upon in the last thread but I need to say, I full on snort laughed when reading about the bomb scare at the itv studios today was all due to a package with Lorraine Kelly as the recipient. Not that I would wish her to actual blow up, mind. Just... Y'know...

Alice in court - this is exhibit 593 just look at this your honour, this is what I have to put up with from that Welsh bastard using a sock a/c & his acrobat bogan, it's all there in black & white! BLOCK THE FUCKOS!
I was watching the new episode of Chicago med today and a new Doctor in it called someone a bogan. I had to skip it back to make sure πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice that Bianca is now a celeb in her own right in the DM universe? The headline no longer refers to her as a 'girlfriend'.
Good catch I hadn't even noticed! 🀭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like, if *someone* messaged PETA about the dog collar last Sunday night, could the post about the dog and collar be because PETA got in touch?

ETA wasn’t me. Someone else on a different forum said they did….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do we know if the hearing is 100% proceeding tomorrow?

From B's insta they are still in Scotland; however maybe she is delaying the posts by a few days, so malice still thinks they will kinda "default" on attending the hearing.

Or they can join by video? Kim K did and she was the one that petitioned, so maybe they can?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.