Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why she didn't learn Welsh, or at least a basic grasp of the language as the linguist she is, my husband has a second language like hell I would definitely want to learn it, why wouldn't you?
But you're a decent loving human being with the thought process that goes with that. She isn't.
It was another way to put him down, mock his heritage, etc putting him down made her feel better/superior as he has something she doesn't, a close loving family & she's a jealous as hell witch but with typical narc blindness unable to see SHE is the common denominator as to why people, (incl' her own family) walk away from her.

I went NC years ago with my only sibling, a self centred, selfish user & a nasty POS & even when I spelt it out, still didn't understand why, cos' it's all about them & duck anyone else's feelings or needs. Going NC was a relief, no regrets!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, sure does 🤣 but still puzzled re screencaps or is it her reference to Englishmen? :unsure:😌
If I finally got it, then quite possibly, tho' I wonder if his alleged 'reluctance' had more to do with her! 🤭
Did I get it, did I?!
I thought that too in regards to the reluctance, but remember OP says AE was hedonistic plus she sure seemed very into IG always pawing at him in public. And there is the 🍆. 🤣
Maybe she definitely was more into him than vice versa, except in the beginning of the relationship.

Reactions: 8
The last thread went tits up and the next one won’t even have a title at this rate. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread

Bianca shows her new walking stick, Alice moans her hair isn't thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread Title Suggestion???

A lapis lazuli crystal stick to walk the hell out of this mess right quick

(🎩
idk, friends)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
BIB I couldn't believe it when I saw that! The bloody cheek of her!

But you DID post wonderful and memorable stuff about her ♥:ROFLMAO:

I couldn't reply on the old thread but the family are doing well. Can you believe youngest DD is Mum of 3 and turns 30 this year???

Hope you are well and happy?

So great to know you are still around IG world ♥ I only came back after they split up and her face came up on my newsfeed
She should see what we say about her now. Actually I suspect she probably is seeing what we say about her. Hi LooLoo! (Great nickname someone coined after those weird toilet photos showed up)

I’m so glad you’re all doing well. It’s been a weird couple of years but I’m pretty good. It’s so great to hear from you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hilarious 😂 and so true, and I’m stealing that for my next row wit da fella 😂👍
But seriously when did he post it ?? It’s gonna drive me insane if no one helps little old me (said winey Alice voice) 😳🥺🥺🥺 🤣😂

It’s Thursday Fuckos lets smoke the pipes of peace ✌🏼❤🕊🍸💩
That photo takes me back 🇯🇲 Dunns River Falls Christmas Day year sometime BC. Someone pops out of the foliage on the side of the falls. We buy this super nova spliff must have been as about 50p. Couldn’t put one foot in front of the other. Happy Days 😂
Back on topic Malice is a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Title suggestion:

Alice Evans: her hair is thin, she belongs in the bin

Reactions: 5
She looks quite stylish in that photo with the walking stick.

And I like how we now turn different aids: glasses, sticks, face masks etc. into fashion accessories. Kinda giving a crappy situation a positive spin.
There's even a company called Cool Crutches plus several who do blinged up wheelchairs. My walking stick is a bog-standard wooden one with curved top from the NHS (very good for reaching for and hooking down stuff!) but I bought myself an adjustable folding one in black metal with multicoloured flowers all over. I quite fancy one in black with white skulls 💀 all over too 😁.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.