Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #80 Alice the Shartful Dodger, can't say anything at all, except when she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's even a toilet in there for our Alice!

I’ve never seen this and I LOVE IT!!!!! 😂😂😂

ps… shut the duck up alice… we have the receipts of the MANY fake accounts. This is in direct response to her bleeping up and posting to herself yesterday. What a twit! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Actually embarrassing.

I also think she’s doing the “abs” thing on purpose now so she can use it to prove it’s actually her posting. You surely can’t do that by accident that often?

for the smartest person in the room why aren’t you giving your posts a glance over before pressing “send”.

bleeping mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My assumption is that this is being done now because court is coming up and the Tone account will be brought up. And Yo was allegedly worried enough to contact Tone about it because he suspected himself it was Alice. There's a reason for that. This is damage control, IMO.
I don’t think Tone will have much to do with it but if Anne requests twitter data on Tones account and finds it was used in LA then Alice is in deep tit. Anne will def be requesting SM data btw but how far she takes it I don’t know.it will prob be more embarrassing than trouble though I think cos there is enough on her actual account for Ioan to get what he wants now.

Reactions: 30
So a month ago her cameo started to count down from 50 left, now it's 41 left. So she sold 9 cameos, her net income is $ 21 (if over apple) and $ 30 (anything else) per cameo, so that's a montly income of $ 189-270.

btw the Tone post is ridicuolus: no one ever said he doesnt exist. most think they share the account because sometimes poor Tone slips up and talks about Alice in the first person (just one example). The account clearly uses two different writing styles.

but see, this is also typical for Alice fanatics: they believe her that every account is Bianca - a woman that is hardly known. But Alice, the queen of socks at imdb, having socks? Never!

Reactions: 45
I'm kind of proud you know, I started the very first AE/IG thread not really expecting any responses and here we are nearly 12 months later a lovely little community!

I know I should give AE the credit, I mean she has given us so much to talk about but duck her 😂😂

My first post said I wasnt keen on IG but I have changed my mind now, I frickin love him! That photo of him walking beautiful bubba bear was adorable. Bubba is my absolute favourite thing in this whole 💩 show.
Me too and Emma. Two adorable doggies! ❤🐾 And I'm glad you changed your mind about IG. 😉😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Me too and Emma. Two adorable doggies! ❤🐾 And I'm glad you changed your mind about IG. 😉😀
I was reading thread 4 today having a laugh at some of the earlier tweets Alice sent and I saw your account and wondered how you were as i haven’t seen you for ages, unless we are passing ships.

Reactions: 13
Morning, everyone. Have been awake since 0400 again - so distraught over Ukraine I can't sleep. In my insomniac musings, I had a thought... You might have seen that the vile Scamantha Markle is suing her sister because laughable 'reasons', and it's been established that she started some of the more egregious rumours about Meghan in terms of supposed infertility, false pregnancy etc. I'm wondering if nAlice might have banded together with her and harrassed Meghan via one of her many, many sock accounts? She has an irrational hatred of MM (and, indeed, most people, apart from those who kiss her backside); it seems entirely plausible to me that she trolled MM and perhaps started a few rumours herself...

ETA: happy birthday, Turds and Turdettes! Since I joined you last winter I've 'met' so many wonderful people: you've kept me sane, from being lonely, and laughing constantly. xxx See what you started, Alice? 80,000 posts on your malign behaviour - your greatest achievement! Hope some scientist names a disease after you some day. Hugs and kisses xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I just started reading thread #1 again and @welp 's wonderful summary of the IOL debacle. Are the mods from IOL on here eg. April & Snowy? I just wonder if they are or if they were so disallusioned by the whole thing they stopped being fans completely.

Reactions: 11
That Tone post is beyond pathetic. What person in their right mind directs people to follow their family members? If their family members run a business or something fine but some middle aged plum with health issues who talks about duck all except his not-really-famous sister? duck me this family are a different level of weird…

anyone else get the impression she’s DYING to get on here and say her piece? Tattle seems to have really got under her skin lately 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That Tone post is beyond pathetic. What person in their right mind directs people to follow their family members? If their family members run a business or something fine but some middle aged plum with health issues who talks about duck all except his not-really-famous sister? duck me this family are a different level of weird…

anyone else get the impression she’s DYING to get on here and say her piece? Tattle seems to have really got under her skin lately 🤣🤣🤣
She can call herself Obtrusive Shirker if she wants to join in.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Alice liked this, clearly getting a younger partner (right, Tone?) is only acceptable in the Evans household. nowhere else
Screenshot_20220305-093315_Instagram.jpg

I just started reading thread #1 again and @welp 's wonderful summary of the IOL debacle. Are the mods from IOL on here eg. April & Snowy? I just wonder if they are or if they were so disallusioned by the whole thing they stopped being fans completely.
most stopped completely iirc, understandably.

I would guess many of them continued to follow him silently, and are now very amused that they turned out to be right lol

Reactions: 26

One thing a narcissist cannot bear is to be laughed at. We have got under her skin and are festering like the boil she claimed she lanced some time ago. Another thing they cannot bear is to be mocked and humilated: yet another narcissistic wound that she cannot lance. And they can't bear not only being held responsible for their actions, but for others to have evidence of their horrible behaviour (about which they lie to themselves: my narc ex said, in a rare moment of honesty, that the moment he started to feel guilt or self-censure, the wheels of rationalisation and excuses would start turning, spinning a new narrative in which he was not only not at fault, but the victim). 80,000 posts, full of receipts. She must be LIVID. Poor nAlice :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember April being mentioned back in my early lurker days, there were a few posts together about it.
I however am not like most turdlets and whilst I can remember the vague details, the helpful thread number or indeed screenshots of said posts would help but I am a useless cog piece of the machine when it comes to this.
I also have a raging hangover and don't understand why Alice would willingly put herself through this hell. I couldn't even get back on it if I could!

Are we all agreed that IG and BW’s couple name is Bioanca?
Thought it was YoBee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember April being mentioned back in my early lurker days, there were a few posts together about it.
I however am not like most turdlets and whilst I can remember the vague details, the helpful thread number or indeed screenshots of said posts would help but I am a useless cog piece of the machine when it comes to this.
I also have a raging hangover and don't understand why Alice would willingly put herself through this hell. I couldn't even get back on it if I could!

Thought it was YoBee
A fried egg roll with brown sauce, a packet of salt and vinegar McCoys and two tins of Jamaican Ginger Beer used to sort my hangovers in the days that I used to drink. Worked like a charm - you need salt, sugar and fats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning, everyone. Have been awake since 0400 again - so distraught over Ukraine I can't sleep.
I hope you will be okay, and above all that Ukraine will persevere. I check the latest every morning when I wake up with an utter sense of dread. I know there's a dedicated thread to this and that you've been going there but I just wanted you to know that you're thought about.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She really is good at twisting things. Her latest insta is a pic of her and Tone from childhood to prove he’s real. We know he’s real, we don’t believe it’s him tweeting (all the time).
Yep we absolutely know he is real we just cant believe her poor parents ended up with not just one but two absolute FUCKOS for kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A fried egg roll with brown sauce, a packet of salt and vinegar McCoys and two tins of Jamaican Ginger Beer used to sort my hangovers in the days that I used to drink. Worked like a charm - you need salt, sugar and fats!
My stomach can't even handle water at the moment 🤦🏼‍♀️The headache is overwhelming and I am very glad I cleaned my house top to bottom yesterday as I am very friendly with my bathroom floor and toilet.... 🙈
Thank you for the suggestion lovely 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is good at twisting things. Her latest insta is a pic of her and Tone from childhood to prove he’s real. We know he’s real, we don’t believe it’s him tweeting (all the time).
Hilarious. "Here we are as kids - so Tony is real!" Yes Alice, a childhood photo DEFINITELY proves that it's not you pretending to be him on Twitter 🙄😂 We know he exists because we've all seen the mob-style angry wedding photos of you together. And the photo of him with his lovely wife Rachel (don't ask me how he met her though as I've no idea). None of this proves it's really him on Twitter because I could set up an account and tweet as him if I really wanted. Turn your brain on, Alice love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.