Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #80 Alice the Shartful Dodger, can't say anything at all, except when she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to keep people interested in her tit show. People are moving on to other things. Her rantings are getting boring and old because everyone has figured out how this movie ends. Tik tok tik tok Alice.

100 units of any currency that she’s got young Tone in a vice grip…
She is the older of the two? Damn! Tone must have really hit the bottle pretty hard and lived a fast life. He looks worn out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if she did get a book deal, and you were assigned as the editor. That would be a nightmare job. She would lose it if someone changed her words, or deleted stuff.
Hahahahaha I’m crying for the *fact checker* that would be assigned to her bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahahahaha I’m crying for the *fact checker* that would be assigned to her bullshit 😂
Alice Evans Gruff - A Marriage Story
(Publishers foreword ‘This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental’)
2DFB7F4D-CF07-440F-8B88-EE571C26D640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Couple of things. Absolutely no one said Tone didn’t exist. Did Alice talk him into opening a Twitter page to do her bidding and let her have access to it? Absolutely.
Does Tone tweet exactly like his “Lover” sis, follow all of her FM’s, go after people days after pretending the argument was finished and that he had BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY, shorten user names like she does and type illegible posts exactly like she does. Absolutely.
She hasn’t mentioned her beloved Rachel Evans who met her husband at Alice’s wedding in a while, neither has Tone.
She has used the girls, Gloria and Tone in the last week in a bizarre attempt to pretend she was cray cray for a while but now she’s all good and Ioan is to blame for her abusing him because he dared to leave her.

Happy 1st birthday Turds 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Couple of things. Absolutely no one said Tone didn’t exist. Did Alice talk him into opening a Twitter page to do her bidding and let her have access to it? Absolutely.
Does Tone tweet exactly like his “Lover” sis, follow all of her FM’s, go after people days after pretending the argument was finished and that he had BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY, shorten user names like she does and type illegible posts exactly like she does. Absolutely.
She hasn’t mentioned her beloved Rachel Evans who met her husband at Alice’s wedding in a while, neither has Tone.
She has used the girls, Gloria and Tone in the last week in a bizarre attempt to pretend she was cray cray for a while but now she’s all good and Ioan is to blame for her abusing him because he dared to leave her.

Wait - Tone and Rachel met at Alice's wedding? Who knew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Who has the Tweet where she called her brother Tone an alcoholic? They were estranged for years, no? She's trying very hard to spin things right now and revise history. We have all discerned that they share that account based on her very unique style of posting on SM and his completely different one. She's exhausting.

Reactions: 35
Who has the Tweet where she called her brother Tone an alcoholic? They were estranged for years, no? She's trying very hard to spin things right now and revise history. We have all discerned that they share that account based on her very unique style of posting on SM and his completely different one. She's exhausting.
She’s attempted to direct them over to his Twitter (badly) and the latest tweet is him calling someone “it” and claiming “WE KNOW WHO THIS IS”.
Still desperately trying to prove everyone is a sock account except them.

Reactions: 20
She's a CU next...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s attempted to direct them over to his Twitter (badly) and the latest tweet is him calling someone “it” and claiming “WE KNOW WHO THIS IS”.
Still desperately trying to prove everyone is a sock account except them.
My assumption is that this is being done now because court is coming up and the Tone account will be brought up. And Yo was allegedly worried enough to contact Tone about it because he suspected himself it was Alice. There's a reason for that. This is damage control, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The RO court date will be interesting because of course Alice has all of our IP’s, knows we’re most definitely all Ioan or Bianca, and also all old but middle aged bored housewives but too young to know anything about life but we also all have serious problems at home. We go on about our ailments and illnesses unlike the fibro-suffering, alcoholic actress who gave up her career for her own children but also has an agent who she loves dearly.
She has childhood money to pay for things like Gloria and private schooling but Ioan is a waster because he has in fact been paying for these things.
Her brother Tone is her best friend for ever except those years when she hated him because he was an alcoholic scrounger, begging for money with marital problems to a very young wife, (similar age gap to IG & BW) who he met at Alice’s wedding, no mention of Ioan, wasn’t his wedding too but she had to force him to marry her resulting in an ultimatum of marry me or else but she fudged up the proposal by chucking the ring away.

My head hurts…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Yes, happy birthday Turds.

Let’s have a crappy day!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off topic but I had this real weird feeling I would get the real Wordle on second go today. And I did. I am buying lots of lottery tickets today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The RO court date will be interesting because of course Alice has all of our IP’s, knows we’re most definitely all Ioan or Bianca, and also all old but middle aged bored housewives but too young to know anything about life but we also all have serious problems at home. We go on about our ailments and illnesses unlike the fibro-suffering, alcoholic actress who gave up her career for her own children but also has an agent who she loves dearly.
She has childhood money to pay for things like Gloria and private schooling but Ioan is a waster because he has in fact been paying for these things.
Her brother Tone is her best friend for ever except those years when she hated him because he was an alcoholic scrounger, begging for money with marital problems to a very young wife, (similar age gap to IG & BW) who he met at Alice’s wedding, no mention of Ioan, wasn’t his wedding too but she had to force him to marry her resulting in an ultimatum of marry me or else but she fudged up the proposal by chucking the ring away.

My head hurts…
Yes, I recall seeing Tweets where she had nothing at all kind to say about Tone. She needs him now and he's useful to her so of course they're so very close and always have been. And the attestation that she's never posted under another account on Instagram or Twitter because she's bad at subterfuge? She's the mistress of subterfuge. I've never seen anything like it.

I suspect the lead up to the court date for the RO is going to be laden with these kinds of posts on her IG. The revision of history and attempts to remove doubt from her public. The carefully crafted softer and kinder persona that is deeply misunderstood and victimized by anonymous trolls who have been so cruel and painted a terribly unfair and false picture of her. How dare anyone suggest she abused her husband? Those threatening messages/emails/videos were nothing more than a sad woman singing her tales of woe and expressing her 1st amendment rights! Alice the patron saint of all misunderstood woman who have ever been wronged by a man. A true case study unfolding in real time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It pleases me that we have all the cool stuff here - advice, support, cartoons, memes and even now Turdle, which also informs me that 'fucko' is not a real word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.