Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #80 Alice the Shartful Dodger, can't say anything at all, except when she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
getting closer by the day by the look of things

I mean, all the stuff about France? To most of us, that's nothing. But it's fairly well known that for AE, it's a sore spot. So why do it? What did it achieve? Who benefits? Travel brochure for someone with nothing to say but determined to publicly post about it for some reason?

Previously, it looked distinctly as if BW was careful to run everything past IG, much as it might have killed her to be discreet

but now --- no IG filter? Did IG suddenly decide, oh to hell with it, let rip, who cares how it will jeopardise my chances, upset AE and put the girls in a worse spot ? Or is BW gaining confidence and happy to cause a few ripples now? Or is BW pissed off with IG and decided she's waited long enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope that the PRO is granted and that Ioan is granted his divorce, 50/50 custody of the children, and Alice moves into a healthier and happier place in her life. I want all involved to move into this place. The PRO will help with that, IMO. Sometimes restrictions not only create safety for those who need it, it also creates boundaries for those who historically don't respect them.

Room for growth. I'm all for it.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.