Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #80 Alice the Shartful Dodger, can't say anything at all, except when she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’ve been coming here for a year! Something has got to give. Will March 11th free us Tattle Turds?
Nah! 🤣 Happy Birthday mAlice threads from hell and Tattle Turds. 🥳
Congratulations @Bridge of Sighs for your hilarious and clever thread title. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well just seen the latest IG offering advice on the Kanye situation 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣😂 I’m laughing while syphoning petrol out of my car 🤦🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The wiki is a good read for newbies and a review for all turds

Happy 1st Anniversary, fellow turds!

1646442489717.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe I’ve been coming here for a year! Something has got to give. Will March 11th free us Tattle Turds?
Nah! 🤣 Happy Birthday mAlice threads from hell and Tattle Turds. 🥳
Congratulations @Bridge of Sighs for your hilarious and clever thread title. 🥰
Thanks. I can't remember who came up with Shartful Dodger but if the cap fits...

Let's see AE try to dodge the RO... Guess her tell all book is on ice now. 🤭

AE just write the damn book.png

Time to get a new watch strap with "Just STFU Alice"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm kind of proud you know, I started the very first AE/IG thread not really expecting any responses and here we are nearly 12 months later a lovely little community!

I know I should give AE the credit, I mean she has given us so much to talk about but duck her 😂😂

My first post said I wasnt keen on IG but I have changed my mind now, I frickin love him! That photo of him walking beautiful bubba bear was adorable. Bubba is my absolute favourite thing in this whole 💩 show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Hey, that would make a great next thread title! And I believe it was @JoelFizz that came up with it, but not positive.
Yeah, if AE ever gets labelled as the Shartful Dodger in mainstream media, she can blame me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If she ever did a tell all book, it would be 12 pages of her ranting about stuff with no context incoherently, making Ioan out to be the worst father and husband that ever graced this earth then on page 13....

"I suppose he wasn't all bad really. I wish he would come back, actually. We all miss him. The kids, the dogs, Gloria, Salad Cream Bloke, Lupin, Me, Me, ME, ME abs the lovely woman I shouted at for parking in that compact space in her MASSIVE Jeep when I had the ghost of a sick child in my car! COME HOME YOU SILLY DUFFER! ALL IS FORGIVEN! I'LL EVEN PUT THE RUGBY ON FOR YOU AND MAKE YOU A LOVELY PLATE OF FAGGOTS AND PEAS!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi 👋 I have not posted much recently but have been lurking. I can see that others are catching up with IG's back catalogue.

I watched this a couple of months ago. Scored lowly on IMDB (5.9) but I enjoyed it, very quirky, great British cast (mainly Welsh)
Happy Now?

for some reason video starts nearly a half hour in, just drag it back to the beginning. Ioan is the detective, with his own issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hi 👋 I have not posted much recently but have been lurking. I can see that others are catching up with IG's back catalogue.

I watched this a couple of months ago. Scored lowly on IMDB (5.9) but I enjoyed it, very quirky, great British cast (mainly Welsh)
Happy Now?

for some reason video starts nearly a half hour in, just drag it back to the beginning. Ioan is the detective, with his own issues.
Thank you! I was just looking for this not even ten minutes ago. 🥰

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this was already pointed out. I can't keep up with all the threads! I had to chuckle when I saw the "Want more?"

Screenshot (36).png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really is good at twisting things. Her latest insta is a pic of her and Tone from childhood to prove he’s real. We know he’s real, we don’t believe it’s him tweeting (all the time).

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine if she did get a book deal, and you were assigned as the editor. That would be a nightmare job. She would lose it if someone changed her words, or deleted stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must be 3 sharp ones in *abs* looking for a fight on Twitter by soliciting followers to her *brothers* account….that she totally doesn’t have access to…..because she’s never had more than one Twitter or insta account ever….because she never lies….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.