Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
I'm kind of proud you know, I started the very first AE/IG thread not really expecting any responses and here we are nearly 12 months later a lovely little community!

I know I should give AE the credit, I mean she has given us so much to talk about but fuck her 😂😂

My first post said I wasnt keen on IG but I have changed my mind now, I frickin love him! That photo of him walking beautiful bubba bear was adorable. Bubba is my absolute favourite thing in this whole 💩 show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Bronwyn

I am so happy....
Screenshot_20220306_133130.jpg
Not only is B calling Yo's Mam "Mama G" but Mama G is baking cakes for B and Yo every day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Abused people do not have ANY obligation to cater to their abuser. Telling an abused person or persons that they must adjust their behavior so that they do not trigger their abuser to continue their abuse is in fact enabling abuse.

FACT.

markup_10459.png

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice we have jobs, careers, some have our own businesses others don’t work for all sorts of reasons. Some have happy and healthy marriages, others might be struggling, some are single mums and raising secure and confident children, others have challenges they need to overcome daily.

We might not seem to have much in common in some ways but we all stand up to abuse and abusers. That’s the kind of ‘losers’ we are.
What kind of ‘loser’ are you?
My husband made me salmon and bok choy tonight. We chatted for a while and then I put my head down in his lap so he could massage my head, something he does often. He loves to stroke my hair. I'm spoiled, I know. We are home with a sick kitty who is the absolute love of our lives. We're nursing him together. We function as a team.

I'll take my loser life. It is authentic and it doesn't involve ever abusing someone I have loved. I'm good with that. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Just William

VIP Member
Re Ioan & his perceived mistakes.

I do not look at Ioan through rose tinted glasses. There may well be things he would have done differently given half the chance & a non
Narc wife but let's not forget he was also the victim of her long term abuse & he is still being abused.
Leaving her would have been very difficult & traumatic, especially leaving the girls behind. I'm willing to bet he had no idea of the lengths she would go, incl' PA, as he had been her target for years so he may have felt they would be ok with her & that things might actually be better for them with him gone until he could sort out joint custody. No more walking on eggshells/hearing them argue/hearing her tearing him down, etc.
Plus to save them he had to save himself first.

She forced his hand with the B reveal & fucked up any hope he had of speaking to the girls one to one about BW as she made sure that
wasn't going to happen & instead filled their heads (& SM) with her own twisted narrative, like the 'daddy promised he would never ever
get a gf', BS. He's been fighting an uphill battle ever since he left regarding seeing them as well as having to endure a vile campaign of hate, far worse than he probably ever imagined & all while trying to heal himself.
The shame attached to men who are victims of DV cannot be overlooked & for someone who already suffered badly from anxiety & panic attacks due to her abuse, this past year I'm sure would have given him some very dark moments not to mention not knowing his head from his arse.

I'm glad he has B by his side as to do this all by himself with no emotional support would have made it all the harder. Why shouldn't he have some
moments of happiness? It hasn't stopped him fighting for his girls.

No, he's not perfect. He's made mistakes. Don't we all. Yes, it stinks the girls are with an unfit 'mother'. It also stinks that he has tried so hard to
see them & she thwarts him all the fucking time. It stinks that she has poisoned them against him, or at least big E from what we know.
He couldn't go in & grab them or he would have faced kidnapping charges & you cannot reason, negotiate or appease someone like Alice.
What was he supposed to do? Go back to her & continue being abused until he had a complete mental breakdown? He would have been no help
to them then.

He has great legal advice & is following it to the letter, playing the long term game to stand the best chance of having them in his life again.
Along the lines of short term pain for long term gain. He has already suffered greatly because of her but he has stood his ground & been brave enough to admit to being a DV victim. He is fighting this in the courts.
None of this would even be a factor but for Alice who has no soul, no conscience & is a Narc monster.

With Ioan I see a man who is damaged & hurting himself but is still trying his very best to be part of his girls lives & do it the right way, despite having all his efforts thrown back at him by that revolting excuse of a human being who masquerades as their 'mother'.

The person I blame is Alice. This is all on her. Speaking as someone who has been through huge trauma leading to a MH breakdown all I can say is it is very easy for those on the outside to know exactly what he should have done. When you're that person living in a huge black hole it's another matter entirely.

Hopefully the courts will favour him as she has been given enough rope to hang herself. We can only hope for his sake & the girls that the courts favour him not only with a PRO but later when custody is on the table.

Sorry for the long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Just William

VIP Member
Oh woe, my twin soul has pissed off to Wales
with his acrobat bogan telling mamma tall tales
a welcome in the hillside, fuck I never got that
you belong in the garage you two timing rat.

I'm 3 sharp ones in but it's not fucking helping
I've just stubbed my toe which has started me yelping
you can't keep me quiet so go fuck your RO
change your name you Welsh bastard & that of your ho.

I hate you Cog baby you're a traitorous dick
I'm stuck at home parenting abs you give me the ick
but I'd still take you back as I miss 7 inches
how dare you walk away from my boa like clinches.

💋 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Knitwit

VIP Member
'Call ME, you coward'.

Alice call.png

@welp posted this November 18 tweet of Alice's towards the end of the last thread.

Alice harassed Ioan and disparaged Bianca by Tweet, Instagram, email, text, and phone and she calls him a coward and demands that he call her. She takes no responsibility for her behaviour. Her entire victim argument is that after a 20-year relationship her 'husband' refuses to speak to her and she doesn't know why. THIS is fucking why Alice.

In November Alice called Ioan from Elsie's phone:

Image 3-5-22 at 8.58 AM.jpg

November 11, the day after Alice had done the Lorraine interview she emailed Ioan saying 'Want more?'.

November 12, Alice tweeted Bianca's management company:

Image 3-5-22 at 9.06 AM.jpg

November 15 Alice tweeted the Bianca horse teeth tweet:

November 15 Alice emailed Ioan saying she had put a private detective on Bianca:

Image 3-5-22 at 9.31 AM.jpg

November 17 Alice posted on Instagram that Bianca was the 'stealer of my husband':

November 17 Alice tweeted 'we need the name of Bianca's husband'

But sure, Alice doesn't know why Ioan won't talk to her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Not a single healthy person believes that Alice is happy. Happy and sound people do not post obsessively about their ex or the Ex's new partner. Happy people don't filter their faces to completely alter how they look. Happy people don't beg for attention on SM and lash out at comments that don't entirely support them. Happy people don't get hit with TROs and then rather than respect the law and remain silent until their court date, break it with hate filled rants because they have no self control.

I could go on.

I wanted to see Alice happy and whole. I wanted to see her turn things around and thrive. Now I see just how full of rage she is and that no one, not even those beautiful girls, will be spared. Now I just want to see her held accountable.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
And someone just broke her TRO with a big loud bang. 💥

My God, she is such a hateful, jealous woman. She's posting so that someone would ask this very question. One might even think that she asked someone to do it. And rather than respect the fact she needs to say nothing, she trashes Bianca gleefully.

There will be consequences. That RO? Smoothe sailing. She is her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
oh lord (I dont disagree about the movie but her implication about the MS and the stuff at the end? ugh)

thats definitely going too far
Screenshot_20220306-043240_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

M33L4

VIP Member
Couple of things. Absolutely no one said Tone didn’t exist. Did Alice talk him into opening a Twitter page to do her bidding and let her have access to it? Absolutely.
Does Tone tweet exactly like his “Lover” sis, follow all of her FM’s, go after people days after pretending the argument was finished and that he had BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY, shorten user names like she does and type illegible posts exactly like she does. Absolutely.
She hasn’t mentioned her beloved Rachel Evans who met her husband at Alice’s wedding in a while, neither has Tone.
She has used the girls, Gloria and Tone in the last week in a bizarre attempt to pretend she was cray cray for a while but now she’s all good and Ioan is to blame for her abusing him because he dared to leave her.

Happy 1st birthday Turds 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Kindness is Free

Oh for goodness sake. The whole bloody world knows Ioan and Bianca are a couple. Why the bloody hell shouldn't she mention his name on her social media? I met my husband's parents about 4 months after we got together, no-one assumed that was because I was pregnant or we were getting married. It's just what normal people do every day.
Ioan and Alice have been separated for over a year, there is absolutely no need for his new partner to hide their relationship. They're fun, happy posts. Nothing graphic, nothing personal, nothing offensive. Leave her Bee (see what I did there?). They seem happy, and God knows there needs to be more happiness in the world right now ❤

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Catty0911, Union City, United States, 2 hours ago

Hello Bianca - still acting so sweet & innocent so you can get your ridiculous movie done? Nobody is going to watch it - nobody cares about you or your problems. We all know you are a dirty mistress.
He looked happy with his wife & children too. Of course he looks happy now - a young women fawning over him to get herself some fame & fortune - men are so stupid.
The reason for the divorce is ADULTERY on the part of the husband & this grifter who is now getting a movie made about herself starring herself.
Big Whoop - many negative comments about this pair from many people.
"seems"??? Writing a movie about yourself when you are a nobody & then snagging a married actor who is now going to direct your movie, star in it & guess what - you get to play yourself in your little movie despite only being an extra on movie sets - sounds like fame hungry to me.
Oh please Alison - they have been having an affair for years now - stop being so stupid!
Alison is Bianca.
No one is going to watch this trash movie - neither of them are famous enough for anyone to care. Rather conceited writing a screenplay about yourself at her age & then starring in the movie as if she is so important - no wonder she snagged this fool.
Yes Alice is better off without him - I just wish she would realize that now & stop acting like a lunatic.
Oh but she wants our pity or we wouldn't keep hearing about her MS. She wrote a movie about herself for cripes sake & is now starring in it - oh she wants our pity alright - she ain't getting mine - I don't pity adulterers.
Not me!! We all have problems - why is Bianca's problem more important than everyone else's??
When is the last time he's been with his kids? All we see is him vacationing with the mistress.

You were not involved in their marriage in any way, Pete, so you calling their relationship "abusive" is your little fairy tale.
Alice will get her revenge when this ridiculous movie crashes & burns - nobody wants to see these two nobody cheaters in a movie about MS.

Bloody hell - someone is VERY invested in this. Even for an FM it seems a bit too much.

Hi Alice! Broke the TRO already I see. That didn't take long.... 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Alice we have jobs, careers, some have our own businesses others don’t work for all sorts of reasons. Some have happy and healthy marriages, others might be struggling, some are single mums and raising secure and confident children, others have challenges they need to overcome daily.

We might not seem to have much in common in some ways but we all stand up to abuse and abusers. That’s the kind of ‘losers’ we are.
What kind of ‘loser’ are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Valerian16

oh lord (I dont disagree about the movie but her implication about the MS and the stuff at the end? ugh)

thats definitely going too far
View attachment 1105711
Just want to add my own comments to this shitshow.

1) Stop projecting the god awful quality of the book you've written about your marriage. For all we know, Bee's a better screenwriter then you were an actress.

2) I very much doubt you know anything about the project's financing. You spend all your time having three sharp ones and ranting about Tattle.
Small indie film productions exist in Hollywood, you know, a company may find the subject matter an interesting one to finance.

3) The synopsis of the project makes the film sound semi-autobiographical, in that it's not a straight up biopic of Bee but just a story about a woman who deals with having a MS diagnosis at a young age. One example of a semi-autobiographical film that came to mind for me is 8 Mile featuring Eminem.

4) This does happen AE, and you'd know this if you cared (even a little bit) about the industry you used to work in. So, Director's Guild of America rules have a 'one director to a picture' principle in order to protect a director's interests in a project. This is waived only for duos or teams recognised by the DGA who have a history of working together. Interesting that she notes the Coen brothers - because of the DGA rule on a number of their films Ethan took producing credit with Joel taking directing credit, it wasn't until 2004 they were allowed to have joint director credit.
But I digress - while the larger studios all sign up to the DGA and this one director rule, there are smaller indie companies that don't. So Ioan and Jimmy may be going the indie route and dual director credits, or a slightly larger studio and the "Coen brothers producer-director" credit route.

5) I have nothing polite to say to this other than fuck you, you ableist piece of garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Just William

VIP Member
This is the only Tattle celeb thread I have interest in. I knew her from The Christmas Card & Yo was a vaguely familiar face/name, so when he left I felt sorry for her, (middle aged man ditches wife for younger model, etc) then somehow found Tattle & lurked reading the threads for quite some time.
I was blown away by the receipts which also ended up blowing away every trace of sympathy I had ever felt for her.
Finally got up the nerve to register/post & don't think I even introduced myself unlike so many polite turds that came after me! 🤭
I joined early Nov but it seems a turd lifetime ago! 🤣

It's an absolute pleasure getting to know you turds & spend time with you all! 🥰 I am ridiculously fond of you all. 😍
Imagine we all met up in RL wearing with pride little turd name badges & then the comments "fuck you don't look like I thought you would" 🤣

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
turds love the truth
abs I ❤ you!

Happy Birthday you wonderful lot of caring, smart, wise & funny turds! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:🥳🎂🍾😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

M33L4

VIP Member
The RO court date will be interesting because of course Alice has all of our IP’s, knows we’re most definitely all Ioan or Bianca, and also all old but middle aged bored housewives but too young to know anything about life but we also all have serious problems at home. We go on about our ailments and illnesses unlike the fibro-suffering, alcoholic actress who gave up her career for her own children but also has an agent who she loves dearly.
She has childhood money to pay for things like Gloria and private schooling but Ioan is a waster because he has in fact been paying for these things.
Her brother Tone is her best friend for ever except those years when she hated him because he was an alcoholic scrounger, begging for money with marital problems to a very young wife, (similar age gap to IG & BW) who he met at Alice’s wedding, no mention of Ioan, wasn’t his wedding too but she had to force him to marry her resulting in an ultimatum of marry me or else but she fudged up the proposal by chucking the ring away.

My head hurts…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

tosspot

getting closer by the day by the look of things

I mean, all the stuff about France? To most of us, that's nothing. But it's fairly well known that for AE, it's a sore spot. So why do it? What did it achieve? Who benefits? Travel brochure for someone with nothing to say but determined to publicly post about it for some reason?

Previously, it looked distinctly as if BW was careful to run everything past IG, much as it might have killed her to be discreet

but now --- no IG filter? Did IG suddenly decide, oh to hell with it, let rip, who cares how it will jeopardise my chances, upset AE and put the girls in a worse spot ? Or is BW gaining confidence and happy to cause a few ripples now? Or is BW pissed off with IG and decided she's waited long enough?
It sounds like your applying your own twisted logic to this. Maybe BW doesn't post with Alice in mind at all because why should she? Alice doesn't have to look!

All I see is BW refusing to be a victim of Alice's inability to emotionally regulate herself or get help. BW is thousands of miles from home, has a career she's working towards, potentially a shorter healthy lifespan, and has every right to live her life and post about it. I'm sure BW's family are worried about her and are relieved to see she is able to update them online like this.

We are all responsible for ourselves. Alice is responsible for how she reacts, how she behaved in her relationship with Ioan, how she interpreted mediation and how she keeps her daughters safe whilst in her care after alienating Ioan. Noone other than Alice is responsible for how Alice feels. That's codependent bullshit and victim-blaming. No one is expected to live in fear for how Alice wants to interpret things for the rest of their lives.

Alice is a ridiculously privileged woman with access to all the help and care she needs. Unlike literally millions of others right now. Stop making Alice sound like a child everyone should have to coddle. Noone on here wishes Alice harm but they also all know, all too well, that no matter how small BW and IG make themselves Alice will always find a reason to be enraged and victimised, so they might as well live their lives and hope she gets the help she desperately needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 52