Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #79 Ioan got a restraining order but Alice wants a remaining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read it as her trying to imply Bianca went with him (hence her dramatics of 'feeling violated') she often referenced their age gap & IIRC once even said he was with someone close to big E's age. :sick:
Yet Tone and his wife have a similar age gap?
Funny that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is MS Awareness Month and Selma has this up on her Insta stories. I suspect that she's quite done with Alice and happy to be connecting with Bianca, a fellow MS comrade. I'm sure Alice hates this and I cannot love it enough.
markup_10273.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she wanted two "friends" there to observe whether B was there and watch whatever he did in the house. There went Ioan. Disobeying her yet again.
BIB - that makes sense. (y) ETA she's such a nasty witch my mind at times can wander into darker territory where she's concerned. My bad.
I know, the nerve of him! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is unintentionally hilarious. I think Yo would be fine with AE in Arleta and working in Home Depot. After all she isn't his responsibility any more. She is the one who would be "killed". As for the "beautiful school" (only $50k a year), that is sadly no more... 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

And yes Yo will "get away with" selling HIS (mostly) house. Cry me a bleeping river...

@Mad Betty if AE gets a job in Home Depot you have to go there to buy a toilet seat or whatever... 🤭

AE Arleta would kill Yo.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Following screenshots are all from the night of november 15th

Well, we know already what she will say at the end, amrite?
View attachment 1096622
Will it compete again A rey of sunshine? :p
View attachment 1096623
For context: single white female has come to describe an obsessive, malevolent, and manipulative female friend or romantic partner.

How you can tell that Alice lies all the time, Exhibit A
View attachment 1096650
I would say she underestimated him
View attachment 1096653
Poor Ioan, he took up with a liar and an unfaithful partner.

As for Alice saying the judges are corrupt?! Well I hope Anne includes that somewhere. Good luck Alice 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she wanted two "friends" there to observe whether B was there and watch whatever he did in the house. There went Ioan. Disobeying her yet again.
I think she wanted them to surreptitiously film him so she could capture his reaction to finding his belongings in a ruined state, I really wouldn't put it past her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine ingraining in your children the idea that living in a middle class suburb and having an honest job in the service sector is something to be ashamed of? These are all Alice's horrors at the loss of status - my God, not the Valley! Public schools! Cashiering! Sit yourself down, lady, and get a grip.
I lived for a time in the Valley. I went to public schools. I once had a job as a supermarket cashier. And I went on to have a great career at multiple movie studios.
You’re probably talented, honest, hard-working, intelligent and likeable though.

I mean, just guessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she wanted them to surreptitiously film him so she could capture his reaction to finding his belongings in a ruined state, I really wouldn't put it past her.
I wouldn't either. If she had then I hope Yo & the police officer documented it? It could be used to demonstrate her continued attempts to harass & harm him if 'only' by destroying his personal property?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't either. If she had then I hope Yo & the police officer documented it? It could be used to demonstrate her continued attempts to harass & harm him if 'only' by destroying his personal property?
I hope Ioan took videos of the inside of the house...

Reactions: 15
Guys I have to confess I’ve been on the wine. Which is to say I’ve had 200ml of prosecco and whooooooooo! Moderate drinking for the WIN.*

* please note, although I have randomly capitalised a word, I am not Alice. I am, in fact, Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is unintentionally hilarious. I think Yo would be fine with AE in Arleta and working in Home Depot. After all she isn't his responsibility any more. She is the one who would be "killed". As for the "beautiful school" (only $50k a year), that is sadly no more... 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

And yes Yo will "get away with" selling HIS (mostly) house. Cry me a bleeping river...

@Mad Betty if AE gets a job in Home Depot you have to go there to buy a toilet seat or whatever... 🤭

View attachment 1096746
Or a bidet. But what's wrong with working at Home Depot. She's a classless ass obsessed with status and money, and she doesn't have either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Or a bidet. But what wrong with working at Home Depot. She's a classless ass obsessed with status and money, and she doesn't have either.
I know someone who worked at Home Depot, apparently not bad pay at all but he did it to access medical cover for the whole family. Out of curiosity I went to check on their website for jobs but there are no vacancies. So AE would be lucky to get one. Life lesson for AE, things don't get handed to you on a platter, not even Home Depot jobs.

ETA: correction, there are hourly jobs, just the front page says no vacacies. Can I get some hours in too? I wanna buy the stock market dip 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She asked Ioan to pay all her legal fees because she filled out the response thinking that it's a bazaar and starting with the most terrible offer a winning strategy.

Having said that, legal fees being paid by the other spouse (at least part of it) isnt very uncommon.

As for why Lawyers keep going: Alice isnt the only crazy cow in LA.
If alice is found to be guilty of something or needing a RO then it should be her that pays all the lawyer fees. If she gets off then Ioan pays RO fees, maybe not divorce fees though

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Disclaimer: I’ve tried hard to find this scene on YouTube for anyone not familiar with the programme Gavin and Stacey as I feel I won’t be able to do this justice!

Since it was mentioned upthread I’ve been imagining Ioan and Bianca in their shared room at the parents house and Mam Gruff popping her head round the door al a Pam and saying ‘Just to let you know your Dad is flat out and I’m putting my earplugs in so let yourselves go a bit!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.