Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #79 Ioan got a restraining order but Alice wants a remaining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure her lawyer is used to people complaining about the fees they have to pay. People think divorce lawyers are their personal agony aunts when they go through a divorce. I expect that if I call my doctor there will be a bill for that call. I can never understand why some people think calling their lawyer or doing something that will require the lawyer to respond, will not result in a bill.

Maybe that is why she is asking that Ioan be ordered to pay her legal bills. Because it is probably substantial already, and the lawyer looking at what her share of the marital assets is going to be, wants to make sure he gets paid.
She asked Ioan to pay all her legal fees because she filled out the response thinking that it's a bazaar and starting with the most terrible offer a winning strategy.

Having said that, legal fees being paid by the other spouse (at least part of it) isnt very uncommon.

As for why Lawyers keep going: Alice isnt the only crazy cow in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Replying to something from the last thread from @amethyst_unicorn - your description of your sister. It’s just hit me, that’s my sister. Word. For. Word. I’d never seen her as a narcissist before but you’ve opened my eyes. What you described was her. Do you know her 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't remember who said it/too lazy to look, lol, but from what I have seen of Yo he doesn't come across as full of himself at all.
A bit shy/anxious at times, (he does suffer from anxiety) also a private guy & seems to speak out when it's the expected PR for whatever he's currently working on but prefers to separate his work & private life.
In contrast to people like his STBXW who are full of tit themselves who can't stop letting the world know what amazing, kind, honest, caring, loving people they are! (Pass me one of your buckets Alice 🤮)
Though her SM addiction does serve to show she's the complete opposite!
Well, to those who can see what is right in front of them. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can't remember who said it/too lazy to look, lol, but from what I have seen of Yo he doesn't come across as full of himself at all.
A bit shy/anxious at times, (he does suffer from anxiety) also a private guy & seems to speak out when it's the expected PR for whatever he's currently working on. In contrast to people like his STBXW who are full of tit themselves who can't stop letting the world know what amazing, kind, honest, caring, loving people they are! (Pass me one of your buckets Alice 🤮)
She’s the SmArTeSt PeRsOn In ThE rOoM…

All of the things she attributes to herself I can bet categorically aren’t true, but are of him.

No-one who is smart has to tell you they are, who is she trying to kid?

Oh that’s right, psycho grannies, Lupenis, salad cream guy, Marcia and Bugsy McTone.

Everyone else knows she’s a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A bit shy/anxious at times, (he does suffer from anxiety) also a private guy & seems to speak out when it's the expected PR for whatever he's currently working on but prefers to separate his work & private life.
In contrast to people like his STBXW who are full of tit themselves who can't stop letting the world know what amazing, kind, honest, caring, loving people they are! (Pass me one of your buckets Alice 🤮)
But she's famous, you know, and needs to stay in the public eye, as you do. I hear she's writing a book!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Following screenshots are all from the night of november 15th

Well, we know already what she will say at the end, amrite?
15-38.png

Will it compete again A rey of sunshine? :p
15-40.png

For context: single white female has come to describe an obsessive, malevolent, and manipulative female friend or romantic partner.

How you can tell that Alice lies all the time, Exhibit A
15-47.png

I would say she underestimated him
15-50.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Alice said on twitter that Ioan said this on the Wizard
I thought - somewhere in this mess - that Ioan had to go get a key from Gloria and Alice was complaining be cause she wanted him to call the "friends" she had paid to go in with him?

And I haven't forgotten that was her "three days away with the girls!" that turned into one and a half days and one night...🙄

Reactions: 26
Just wondering, does she know about Selma Blair unfollowing her and sending supportive messages to Ioan and Bianca on Insta yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just wondering, does she know about Selma Blair unfollowing her and sending supportive messages to Ioan and Bianca on Insta yet?
She will, she’s on here more than me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Following screenshots are all from the night of november 15th

I would say she underestimated him
View attachment 1096653
Can you imagine ingraining in your children the idea that living in a middle class suburb and having an honest job in the service sector is something to be ashamed of? These are all Alice's horrors at the loss of status - my God, not the Valley! Public schools! Cashiering! Sit yourself down, lady, and get a grip.
I lived for a time in the Valley. I went to public schools. I once had a job as a supermarket cashier. And I went on to have a great career at multiple movie studios.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought - somewhere in this mess - that Ioan had to go get a key from Gloria and Alice was complaining be cause she wanted him to call the "friends" she had paid to go in with him?

And I haven't forgotten that was her "three days away with the girls!" that turned into one and a half days and one night...🙄
Yeah, IIRC she said she paid two friends to give him access but he went to Gloria instead. At the time we all said no friends would expect payment.
Unless she had paid two 'persons unknown' to rough him up but it backfired as he got the key from Gloria & turned up with a police officer?
Just speculating but wouldn't put it past her.
Yeah that break with the girls was really her being ordered to stay away while he got his things.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She will, she’s on here more than me. 😂
I'm just curious about how she'd react because she won't like it and I would imagine she'd kick off about it if it wasn't for the fact that she's said some offensive and ignorant things about MS.

She sent messages to Ioan too? I know she commented on Bianca's IG.
Apologies. I could've sworn she did but looks like her comment is on Bianca's not Ioan's post.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, IIRC she said she paid two friends to give him access but he went to Gloria instead. At the time we all said no friends would expect payment.
Unless she had paid two 'persons unknown' to rough him up but it backfired as he got the key from Gloria & turned up with a police officer?
Yeah that break with the girls was really her being ordered to stay away while he got his things.
The she discovered the rat in the Prius and one of the best thread titles was born.
(Ok, it was mine but it still makes me howl with laughter).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like she was trying to say that it was "a girl" to get people to think it wasn't Bianca and it was some other girl and Ioan is a massive playboy.
I read it as her trying to imply Bianca went with him (hence her dramatics of 'feeling violated') she often referenced their age gap & IIRC once even said he was with someone close to big E's age. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I think she wanted two "friends" there to observe whether B was there and watch whatever he did in the house. There went Ioan. Disobeying her yet again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.