Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Leaving her was the smartest move he made and he has been smart with how he has dealt with her since.
I still reckon after the whole making him come home from Australia was the start of the end. I think he thought about it many times before but this was the ultimate in humiliation and tarnished his credibility. We’ve never heard a single bad thing about him on set etc.
I think he sought a therapist, one with dv/da experience and he’s played it by the book since.
What’s the best way to deal with someone who is determined to destroy your very being (and soul)? Starve them of oxygen. Grey rock.
Her love bombing, gaslighting, and manipulation couldn’t penetrate his stoicism.
He has receipts, he was polite in his responses, the very fact he uses polite and kind language back “please use the wizard app” gives her absolutely nothing to argue about. He keeps his language emotionless and business-like. He doesn’t get into calling her names, or talking about her publicly.
She can’t get any reaction from him so she goes after his mum, as seen in the emails.
That doesn’t work, he continues to keep it business like, blocks her and goes through the wizard app. She starts to alienate the children more forcefully than she had been. The starting private school, knowing he can’t afford it. She manipulated that whole situation to make him the villain.
Then comes the Bianca reveal.
Now we’ve argued about it, a lot!
We now know that she intended to release that information and change the narrative to suit her, he cut her off.
She discovered he was planning on making a movie with Bianca, again, he controls the narrative. He takes away her power.

I hope that one day he does talk about it, respectfully of course, it would help so many victims/survivors to see someone use such a technique and well.

He’s been throwing sand over her “burn the world down” and with way more restraint than a lot of us could manage.
I can’t say I’d have been so respectful back if it were me.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Gusber

Chatty Member
I’m so angry, having just watched Alice’s Cameo about ‘something unfair happening’. 5 years ago, I had something called Cauda Equina happen to me. Since then, I’ve had 5 spinal surgeries and had a tear in my sciatic nerve, plus 4 cerebrospinal fluid leaks. I had been a single, working woman, earning a good wage, living a good 2 hours away from family and now I’m stuck here, unable physically and financially to cope with a move, unable to work, on benefits, somewhat stranded, by myself.

I have nerve damage all down my left leg and foot, with minimal control over them, plus nerve damage to my undercarriage, meaning I have to self-catheterise and I sometimes have bladder or bowel accidents. Recently, I suffered a bowel impaction, leading to 6 hours of faecal vomiting, by myself. I couldn’t stop vomiting for long enough to call for help. I am only in the least amount of pain when lying still in bed, so spend around 80% of my life alone in bed. The shock to my system of 3 spinal surgeries in 5 weeks triggered fibromyalgia, meaning I now feel sometimes very intense pain EVERYWHERE. I have no family nearby and no friends who are willing to actually spend time with me. I bravely soldier on, by myself and have been on the waiting list for ‘urgent psychological care’ for almost 2 years. I’ve been begging them for mental health help for 5 years and am still yet to receive any help even despite a suicide attempt last year. Because covid. THIS is unfair. Your husband deciding he no longer loves you and can no longer cope with your abuse and public humiliation of him isn’t the best, but it’s not unheard of, shit happens and it’s how you deal with it that shows your mettle and moxie! It’s not a competition and I feel for anyone going through a hard time but if I can show bravery and stoicism in the face of everything that’s gone wrong, YOU CAN TOO, ALICE.

Sorry to merail, but I’m so angry with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

M33L4

VIP Member
Absolute and unapologetic merail.
As I have banged on about quite a few times now, I was a sahm for a looooong time. With zero experience and out of date qualifications my CV is pretty poor.
Feb 2020 I decided in my infinite wisdom to start a party planning business by myself with no experience other than the very many children’s parties I have organised over the years for my own. I work two other jobs and buy all the props, balloons and neon signs with the profit from each party I do. My dream is to dress weddings, I’m a big romantic and love a wedding. Covid hit hard and business wasn’t booming, however, I set out to learn my trade by any means possible and…
I have just booked my first proper wedding in a beautiful country house.
To keep this on topic, there is life after a divorce when you have been a sahm and you sort of lose yourself.
I’m a few years younger than Alice and I work it around the children as much as possible, I have been known to take the youngest (7 & 4) children with me.
There’s life in this old dog yet, Alice.
You could have been the poster girl for divorced sahm.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been mentioned here, an article in Dlisted:

while the court is deciding on a custody situation between these two, the court should permanently strip Alice Evans of custody of her phone, laptops, and any other communication device. They should also declare that she should stay away from any and all pigeons, in case she sees one and decides to tie another harassing note to its leg and scream at it to fly toward Ioan’s house.

Accurate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I will never understand how anyone can still support a woman with a proven history of abuse (based on court evidence alone). And the fact that she's being flagrantly cocky and showing zero remorse while the RO hangs over her head tells me everything I need to know about what kind of person Alice really is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I've just read my way through the wiki and the court documents, and am sitting here almost in tears at it all. The way it must have felt to receive these disgusting, cruel messages day after day, to his phone, to his email, to the app, to his parents, via the words of his children - and then reiterated on social media. There was no part of him she didn't attack - his physical appearance, his mental health, his talents, his career, his pride in being Welsh, his long-term friendships, his family, and on top of that, telling him lies about the way his own children feel about him. And now she's trying to make those lies a reality by feeding the girls poison too.

Well done everyone here for keeping such a clear record of what's been going on. It can be a resource for countless people going through the same thing I'm sure. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Does anyone else believe that marrying mAlice ruined IG’s career? The more I learn the more I believe that it did. And if not ruined, at least seriously harmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I love his name. I love that it’s so unique, I say that as someone with an Arabic first name and Irish family name. 😂
I’ll put $50 on Fatima O’Malley. (straight up it’s the first thing that jumped to mind and I have Top cat in there too for some reason 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 47

House of Tea

VIP Member
I thinks we need to start a new game and trade mark it.

Turdle 💩

Wordle is a global phenomenon. We can be too.

Guess the 5 letter word associated with this case….

Cameo
Court
Prius
Lippy
Specs
Bogan

It has potential right?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

M33L4

VIP Member
ECE6D533-BDDD-418A-9330-1581010D7005.jpeg
0984765E-67C1-4C85-9F97-00A8CDE87A85.jpeg

She wanted to take liquids though and didn’t want the children to walk through the scanner by themselves. She’s an entitled arsehole.

• Angry
  • Haha

Endora

VIP Member
Following screenshots are all from the night of november 15th

I would say she underestimated him
View attachment 1096653
Can you imagine ingraining in your children the idea that living in a middle class suburb and having an honest job in the service sector is something to be ashamed of? These are all Alice's horrors at the loss of status - my God, not the Valley! Public schools! Cashiering! Sit yourself down, lady, and get a grip.
I lived for a time in the Valley. I went to public schools. I once had a job as a supermarket cashier. And I went on to have a great career at multiple movie studios.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Insta comments - she put a PS to her original post, clarifying we are Twattle not Tattle. Rude!

One of her arselickers has suggested she does a weekly podcast. She likes that idea, but ponders what to speak about.

Alice, you could take a theme and chat around it - first one could be Dignity. How it it is easily lost, how to claw it back, can you ever leave behind undignified behaviour.

Or Self-Restraint, as opposed to legal restraining - when to react, how stimulants can affect impulsiveness, how to avoid knee jerk responses, not using social media obsessively to over share.

Reinvention - how to emerge like a phoenix from the ashes after your personal relationships have gone to shit, your health and beauty regimes have taken a dive, your career as a global superstar is over, your employment prospects low, your house is a mess.

So many possibilities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45