Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #79 Ioan got a restraining order but Alice wants a remaining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of like Ella Evans as a show biz name over Ella Griffiths. If she went into that career. I will hide in the corner now.
I'd put money on her staying Ella Gruffudd simply because it is the gruffudd name that is known πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 9
Got hot chocolate sputtered all over my phone and I hope I didn't wake up my sleeping granddaughter by πŸ˜†. My christian name is Israeli and my surname is Scottish I believe... I hope you Tattle Turds are having a good night, it's my Son's birthday today (hence sleepover with my gorgeous princess) he's turned 30, crikes I feel πŸ‘΅πŸ»

And this is why I fear for her children. She is destroying them. They'll have a really hard time in the real world.

No doubt Alice thought they'll be celebrity children and those are given a lot of opportunities and passes. But Ioan and Alice are not famous enough for that, the girls will actually need to carve their own way and/or survive with the plebs.
She's half way there if she wants her own version of the Osborne's, dog crapping everywhere, she's a mess (Sharon had lots of surgery and gastric band) brat like behaviour and thankfully Ioan's out of there otherwise he could've ended up like Ozzy... Oh Turds I forgot to mention that these threads started last year on this date... So happy 1st birthday gang 🍾🍼🍸🍷🍹🍺🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Got hot chocolate sputtered all over my phone and I hope I didn't wake up my sleeping granddaughter by πŸ˜†. My christian name is Israeli and my surname is Scottish I believe... I hope you Tattle Turds are having a good night, it's my Son's birthday today (hence sleepover with my gorgeous princess) he's turned 30, crikes I feel πŸ‘΅πŸ»

She's half way there if she wants her own version of the Osborne's, dog crapping everywhere, she's a mess (Sharon had lots of surgery and gastric band) brat like behaviour and thankfully Ioan's out of there otherwise he could've ended up like Ozzy... Oh Turds I forgot to mention that these threads started last year on this date... So happy 1st birthday gang 🍾🍼🍸🍷🍹🍺🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
"This separation is getting toxic"

Famous first words! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The First Post.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.