Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #79 Ioan got a restraining order but Alice wants a remaining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChillyUpNorth I love this one 🤣🤣 thanks penguine for the new thread. ❤🌺

Will Alice survive another 10 days without losing what’s left of her pickled mind? I doubt it.

Team Alice is too busy in the Twitter war control room to help out right now,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Half assed recap: Alice is still bold as brass. Cameo - Alice Evans

She doesn't have any regrets (!) and is 100% honest about what she feels. (Hello TRO!) So I guess the abusive messages are alright then, because she is just being honest? When people are unfair to her, she tries not to hate them.

She only has one sharp one now, not three. :unsure:

Oh, and she still never lies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I mused on the issue of why he alerted her to the pending petition for a TRO. I might be wrong but I think he did it for the sake of the children. He didn’t want them finding out it had happened from SM or from a third party. It was no hardship for him and Bianca to temporarily protect themselves (hotel and electronic lockdown). I‘d hazard he may have had a word with any friend she has left to check in.
I don’t think this will get anywhere in court and presumably didn’t if the TRO was granted.

As to the 1st amendment defence it’s quite risky. They need to prove there is no deliberate harm. He has emails in which she states she is doing it intentionally and that she wants to harm his career at least. WANT MORE! cannot mean anything other than a statement she is trying to get at him.

But the most risky thing for this strategy is that Alice and her lawyers have zero intelligence about the harm she may have caused. That intelligence sits entirely with Ioan‘s lawyers and is likely to be very robust. Details of physical and mental health impact, statements about detriment to his career (including those made by Alice), her contact with his productions. There was no way Harrow was her last hurrah into haranguing his producers.

They won’t be arguing the potential for harm at some point in the future. They will present evidence of actual harm habing occurred. The Connecticut case was lost because the plaintiff claimed there was potential for harm at some point in the future. Not that harm had happened or was happening.

Alice‘s lawyers will know this and that she won’t have been truthful with them. I expect this is not how they wanted to respond but she is her own worse enemy. Which ultimately is her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks all for the thread title! Chuffed 😘
Can I change the title slightly?

Yo got a Restraining Order but Alice demands a Remaining Order

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's a wonder Alice's lawyer hasn't quit on her. Once the Divorce goes through and she gets a settlement, she'll be complaining that her lawyer has taken it all in legal fees.

Reactions: 23
It's a wonder Alice's lawyer hasn't quit on her. Once the Divorce goes through and she gets a settlement, she'll be complaining that her lawyer has taken it all in legal fees.
The sun will rise and set, the earth will turn, and Alice will find something to complain about how someone (or multiple someone’s) did her dirty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't remember how we knew Ioan had a police officer go with him to collect his belongings. It makes sense and I am pretty sure that is what happened but does anyone remember if that was confirmed?

Reactions: 8
I can't remember how we knew Ioan had a police officer go with him to collect his belongings. It makes sense and I am pretty sure that is what happened but does anyone remember if that was confirmed?
Alice said on twitter that Ioan said this on the Wizard

Reactions: 17
Alice said it. Did she not say Gloria saw them too?

Reactions: 14
I'm sure her lawyer is used to people complaining about the fees they have to pay. People think divorce lawyers are their personal agony aunts when they go through a divorce. I expect that if I call my doctor there will be a bill for that call. I can never understand why some people think calling their lawyer or doing something that will require the lawyer to respond, will not result in a bill.

Maybe that is why she is asking that Ioan be ordered to pay her legal bills. Because it is probably substantial already, and the lawyer looking at what her share of the marital assets is going to be, wants to make sure he gets paid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The sun will rise and set, the earth will turn, and Alice will find something to complain about how someone (or multiple someone’s) did her dirty.
Of course if a long term RO is awarded it will only be because the judge is in Yo's pocket.
As opposed to Yo's own hand. See what I did there! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted this on Twitter on Jan. 4:

1646164739015.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s a therapist on YouTube that specializes in narcissism named Dr. Ramani. She has been mentioned on these threads before, including by me. She is excellent and so easy to listen to. I won’t link to her videos as she doesn’t want people self diagnosing but just do a search and go to her playlist. If you don’t see Ioan as the victim and Alice as the perpetrator you are most likely blind or unwilling to see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ah yes Alice doesn't work so she thinks other women don't therefore the woman couldn't have been a police officer 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1096554
What? Why is she acting like a lovelorn teenage girl going through her first romantic breakup. She is a 55 year old woman who has been around the block. God, she's bleeping drama queen. Her ex came to get his stuff not burn the house down.

View attachment 1096554
WHAT? Why is she acting like a lovelorn teenage girl going through her first break up. She is a 55 year old woman who has been around the block a few times. Why does she feel violated. FFS Her ex came to get his stuff, from his house, that he is paying for. Frigging drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.