Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers is in Sydney at the moment for his Sky News thing. Anyway we could put Alices name on that too 🤣

12BF905D-2F6E-4A30-B790-6A60F31AC4EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Piers is in Sydney at the moment for his Sky News thing. Anyway we could put Alices name on that too 🤣

View attachment 1095061
I have a love/hate thing with piers but you have to give it to him, he can take the piss out of himself!! 🤣

I would like a Bianca cameo tbh. I'm having a bit of a crap life at the moment and I think she'd do a good pep talk!
I would buy one right now if Bianca did cameo. Having a real stressful time and I feel she would ‘therapise’ me and bring me back to earth ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a love/hate thing with piers but you have to give it to him, he can take the piss out of himself!! 🤣
I shamefully admit to enjoying Piers' murder documentary/interviews. I like his quite 'dry' no-nonsense style in them.
I think perhaps he is good at reading people and maybe didn't like Alice.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1095027
look at that shoulder dust.

I love this, what she loves “The first sip of a glass of wine ah ummmm …. Not the third glass - the first - just one ahummmmm”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 How many glasses of wine again Alice?
Is that slavers on her shoulder? Or hair from wrapping herself in that bloody dog blanket? Ming-gong 🤢 Also she always tells the truth? Aye right then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you know? Maybe it was 'for show'. Could even be to help him build some sort of case against her by referring to it. People do do things in a very calculated way, sometimes.
If that was the case it would have been him to publicise it but it was Alice that did. Going to court and saying btw I took a cop to my house to get my stuff doesn’t give you any brownie points.
Edit.. taking a cop gave him protection that if she returned unexpectedly he was safe from anything going wrong.

Last edited:
Not being permitted to harass Bianca is a ‘chilling’ infringement on her 1st amendment rights? Did lupaper write this? But then I suppose she didn’t give her lawyer much to work with.

I suppose she has to continue the cameos to prove it’s a real attempt at a job and not just a way of insulting Ioan and BW.

Anyhoo, 10 days to go. She’ll be gutted when the judge slams a PRO on her. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi gang!!!
Sorry I’ve been AWOL, I’ve had some stuff going on 😞 irl. Could one of my lovely Tattle family please give me a super quick update on this last thread? What have I missed?

Also… someone buy her a bloody lint roller please- that jumper SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Latest cameo)

oh and HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY WALES! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
how lovely Ioan is there for that! ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If that was the case it would have been him to publicise it but it was Alice that did. Going to court and saying btw I took a cop to my house to get my stuff doesn’t give you any brownie points.
Edit.. taking a cop gave him protection that if she returned unexpectedly he was safe from anything going wrong.
Why do they do this? It never ends well.

Hi gang!!!
Sorry I’ve been AWOL, I’ve had some stuff going on 😞 irl. Could one of my lovely Tattle family please give me a super quick update on this last thread? What have I missed?

Also… someone buy her a bloody lint roller please- that jumper SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Latest cameo)

oh and HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY WALES! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
how lovely Ioan is there for that! ❤🥰
I would love, but it's almost 2:00 am on the East Coast, US and I've taken some meds.
Just check "most liked posts" for this thread and that should do it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see the neck and chins are back! Is her Insta supposed to be funny? The more I see of this woman the more I think Ioan should be awarded a knighthood by the Queen for putting up with her for so long!

• Haha
  • Heart
In finishing, Alice - the red lipstick is great but PLEASE DON'T COLOUR OUTSIDE THE LINES!
Ps. Maybe not the most eloquent I've ever been, but it's 2.45am and I should have been asleep 4 hours ago 😩
Edit to add:
Have we all acted like 'oh that's fine, he's choosing to move on, he's a great guy and I'm grateful for the years we had'?
Don't think so!
Screenshot_20220228-191659_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no but Alice said the queen won’t honour him now 🤣

Tbf to Alice, a phrase I never thought I’d say, she DOES have the right to be bitter, crushed, angry, broken that her husband left. If she is a narcissist (I’m not diagnosing) she wouldn’t have seen it coming (how could anyone possibly leave her!). Either way if my other half were to leave me after 16 years together I’m sure I’d be just as devastated and would wail about it for a while to my friends (as they have done to me when a relationship goes south). I’m in my 50s, overweight with a penchant for scarves, and I would worry if that’s it for me, no more love in my life from a partner.

So I do understand she has the right to be devastated and to have a tantrum. Doesn’t give her the right to verbally abuse and in public too.

At the end of the day no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors except the people behind the doors. We’ve seen some evidence in the TRO what went on and all her public woe is me outbursts but we will never know what truly happened.

Good job we here all love respectful discussion, detective work, debate and sure, a little speculation 😊 and we can agree to disagree on occasion.

• Heart
got ask why do people want balance on here???
At what point has the continued savage abuse and harassment by Alice I'm a drunk abuser Evans being balanced??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn’t say I wanted balance. Just offering up some thoughts. My very low opinion of Alice and my love of Hornblower has not changed. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh no but Alice said the queen won’t honour him now 🤣

Tbf to Alice, a phrase I never thought I’d say, she DOES have the right to be bitter, crushed, angry, broken that her husband left. If she is a narcissist (I’m not diagnosing) she wouldn’t have seen it coming (how could anyone possibly leave her!). Either way if my other half were to leave me after 16 years together I’m sure I’d be just as devastated and would wail about it for a while to my friends (as they have done to me when a relationship goes south). I’m in my 50s, overweight with a penchant for scarves, and I would worry if that’s it for me, no more love in my life from a partner.

So I do understand she has the right to be devastated and to have a tantrum. Doesn’t give her the right to verbally abuse and in public too.

At the end of the day no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors except the people behind the doors. We’ve seen some evidence in the TRO what went on and all her public woe is me outbursts but we will never know what truly happened.

Good job we here all love respectful discussion, detective work, debate and sure, a little speculation 😊 and we can agree to disagree on occasion.
No, I felt horrible when I first came across the story. And she is sad, I'm sure.

Not going to say we know why blah, blah, blah. Just to say I see the sadness in this situation or any like this. And her fear.

Very compassionate of you to express this. And age compounds it. 40 is one thing. 53 is an entire different ball game for a woman. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice is now reinventing herself as Julie Andrews in the sound of music....raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Except her list of favourite things obvs includes wine.

• Haha
I didn’t say I wanted balance. Just offering up some thoughts. My very low opinion of Alice and my love of Hornblower has not changed. 😊
sorry didn't mean to aim that at you. Using laptop for first time. bought new iPhone and 3 hrs to swap over from old phone - must be all those damn Alice videos and tweets Lol. in fact not about you at all lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry didn't mean to aim that at you. Using laptop for first time. bought new iPhone and 3 hrs to swap over from old phone - must be all those damn Alice videos and tweets Lol. in fact not about you at all lol
Oh we've been getting a bit bombarded here today!
I didn't think you aimed it @BingoFlamingo

I just wanted her to know, I think many of us normally would have sympathized with a woman in Alice's position. And then we learned better.

But if it happens to any friends on here, I am ready to throw hands!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she pout those ridiculous lips and talk with a slightly put on lisp?
I imagine she’s always been a bleeping nightmare. But a young virile man couldn’t resist her and was smitten to start with before the real Alice reared her ugly head.

To choose Victoria’s cameo outtakes of is off the chart. This woman is a monster.
Nothing is innocent, it’s all malevolent, every single detail about her. The hair and make-up, the use of filters, dirty clothes. All to make you feel sorry for her.

No duck her right into the sea.

She wished infertility on a younger woman, she had ivf 8/9 times!!

The things she has said and done are horrendous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.