Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lupenis has excelled higher than imaginable at his mansplaining and not only is a top of his class divorce expert (despite never being married and not a lawyer) he is also now a self appointed military warfare expert (despite never being in the military and learning everything he knows from the history channel)

there is no end to this mans talents with 240 characters and Shakespearean English - why is this guy single?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lupenis has excelled higher than imaginable at his mansplaining and not only is a top of his class divorce expert (despite never being married and not a lawyer) he is also now a self appointed military warfare expert (despite never being in the military and learning everything he knows from the history channel)

there is no end to this mans talents with 240 characters and Shakespearean English - why is this guy single?
He’s waiting for his mum to un-ground him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

So many ladiezzzzz fighting over him he can’t choose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is this little cutie?
One of my late beloved's adoptees. She moved in as a teenager, got pregnant to some bloke and stayed around. She had several more babes and eventually disappeared. At least 2 of her sons still in the neighbourhood, and drop in some nights for a feed.
My late beloved was always providing handouts to passing wildelife ❤ He knew what it was like to be friendless and alone in the world and he knew how tough the world can be. So we share our good fortune where we can.
To keep to the subject, my late beloved was nothing like Alice. Though in his youth he bore a resemblance to a young Ioan from what photos I've seen of him then.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fie Fie nay ye merry tattle maidens, what a piece of work is a this man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god. He shall not marry for good is his mantle and truth is his very tank.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So many ladiezzzzz fighting over him he can’t choose
There's only one woman for Professor Lupenis.

I know, ladies, it's hard to accept that this fine specimen of keyboard warrior's heart has been captured by a woman wrapped in the finest hall rugs in the land but Alice Evans is his one and his only. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🤣
View attachment 1094418

I reckon the pup made a desperate dash to escape and AE had no choice but to run after her.

Still in her pjs. Hair a mess. Dog blanket thrown over the upper body to hide being braless and gunt. Slippers on. Hence no lead or poop bags. And the agitated look on poor Emma’s face. Slung under one arm, no gentle cradle for her. I bet you she’s squeezing that dog HARD.

Reminds me of how my mum used to dig her nails into our hands when we were little and playing up in public. The smile never left her face, but WE knew.
It’s probably when Emma made her great escape attempt through the “hole in the fence”, but unfortunately for her the bark collar is in fact a GPS!!!

The paps must have eyes on the house though 👀 cos how would they know she was about to breach the boundaries??? 🤣🤣

P.S. I’m sure Yo’s 7 inches is being welcomed in the hillside!! 🎶🎵😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my late beloved's adoptees. She moved in as a teenager, got pregnant to some bloke and stayed around. She had several more babes and eventually disappeared. At least 2 of her sons still in the neighbourhood, and drop in some nights for a feed.
My late beloved was always providing handouts to passing wildelife ❤ He knew what it was like to be friendless and alone in the world and he knew how tough the world can be. So we share our good fortune where we can.
To keep to the subject, my late beloved was nothing like Alice. Though in his youth he bore a resemblance to a young Ioan from what photos I've seen of him then.
We used to feed the possums bread when we lived in Tassie and then found out they shouldn't eat it! My uncle feeds the ones that drop by his place every night and we say they come to his Rooftop Restaurant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@welp says it above. Ioan’s behaviour since the split are the actions of an abused person. Remember, this is a man who had a police officer with him to collect his belongings from HIS home!
Alice continues to bully and berate him because she underestimated how hurt he was by her.
When people tell you who they are, believe them.

To answer your question, someone asked whether it would work against Alice in future proceedings that she jammed up the collaborative divorce process and made it impossible to complete.
Thank you!

Reactions: 10
Just a thought 🤔

Dombey & Son by Charles Dickens
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Be sure to zoom in on this delightful pair!! Shame they’re currently out of stock! 🤣🤣

3FFA3807-80B4-4AC4-8363-48AA4F3396D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wikipedia - Dombey: The main character, about 48 years old as the novel opens. "In all his life, he had never made a friend. His cold and distant nature had neither sought one, nor found one".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has a new video, outtakes from cameo. She gives me such ick. Take the camera away from your gross mouth and swollen tongue Alice! Also she sounds like a smoker…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Gloria looks like such a kind lady. She quite clearly stuck around for the kids who she appears to love.

Imagine how bad she felt leaving them every evening to go home knowing they were stuck with Alice until morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.