Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this very informative post @sweetandsour2022 i have been thinking about this, especially your No 5 point, I expect that this "new information that will blow everything out of the water" will be along the girls and her previous pedalo insinuation, and I also really think she will insinuate that Ioan forced her to stay silent about the HW allegations from her. I think we will initially be very shocked and much discussion will follow. However these will be the worst type of lies from her, cooked up between her and loopdeloop as that's what he all about, him and his bloody silence breakers blogs. Please don't think I have the most sympathy will victims of any SA I do have experience with this. I just think she is at this stage as manipulative as ever, she will (aided by loopy) stop at nothing at this point to "win" she is hoping for the shock reaction from everyone. She is possibly feeling braver than ever as you say because she is compiling "her apparent defence" combined with Loop backing and drink and meds, I from experience know the buzz you can get and it making you feel you are capable of anything and very confident. I'm just a bit worried that people will be so shocked by her allegations that they will question Ioan.
I hope this post is ok, I'm not great at finding the words to get my thoughts over at the moment
I refuse to even discuss any of her libelous accusations except to say what a known liar she is. She’s so incredibly stupid as well as vengeful and I hope she ends up in her trash with her tatty old dog blankets and black bras.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really do think someone in her position could have successfully negotiated a better settlement from someone like Ioan. If the house mattered that much waive spousal in return for staying on for 10 years. All she had to do was get a job on top of child support. He would still have a major property investment and no spousal to pay.

She really doesn’t have any real life capability does she? And having wasted her looks isn’t going to bag a new rich mark to keep her cosy in her fantasy world.

Reactions: 19
So when do the courts in LA open? It’s 8:22 am where I live and I’m anxiously awaiting the news that the hearing for the PRO is still March 11th.

Reactions: 8
So when do the courts in LA open? It’s 8:22 am where I live and I’m anxiously awaiting the news that the hearing for the PRO is still March 11th.
It’s 5:30 am in LA right now. And the docket seems to update at the end of the day, so about 8:30 or 9 pm eastern time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've wondered often when do big name stars (not Ioan, I mean huge stars) figure out that the movie will be terrible. But with these minor actors I think at some point it's all about the roles they can land, even if they're not the best. Work is work, and if there's nothing better scheduled, duck it, lets do Scream 7.
I’ve heard Jason Isaacs say that some jobs are for the love of the script knowing it won’t be massive or a big earner (example Mass) and then there are massive films that he knows are a bit poo but pay the bills (eg skyfire made specifically for Chinese market). He’s very honest about. Appreciate he’s not “major” but he’s a great jobbing actor.

This is the voice I hear now when Lupenis tweets
Poor Stewie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine for a second that she’d screwed the nut and had went with a collaborative divorce where she’d be right now. Possibly in a nice home Ioan was willing to pay towards for the kids sake, she’d be working because he’d have the kids half the time and she’d probably be in a better place physically and mentally.
She’d have support from decent people, I tend to think the Fm’s are just the worst people, given the things they’ve said about IG and Tattlers. That’s why they champion her.

Instead, she decided to duck him over and in turn harm her own children, her own future and his potential earnings that she’d be entitled to some of.

When I mentioned earlier about the diary of abuse that she is fabricating it was just that, she’s a monster and deserves jail time if she fakes such a thing.

Having a genuine diary or evidence of harassment is always a good idea for those being domestically abused. My door will always be open for those that need it.

It is always okay to leave an abuser.

@welp says it above. Ioan’s behaviour since the split are the actions of an abused person. Remember, this is a man who had a police officer with him to collect his belongings from HIS home!
Alice continues to bully and berate him because she underestimated how hurt he was by her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
San Andreas is another fun film, Ioan playing the smarmy new husband. Also the Rock doing all his rockiness. Complete nonsense but amusing.

Reactions: 21
she is so deeply oblivious that this pic should be catalogued in a psychological journal or something. the caption is pathetic. “lol he’s just a grumpy man” nah sis he’s a grumpy man cuz he’s sick of yo ass 🥉

her insta is a LITERAL PHOTO ALBUM documenting the steady, gutting deterioration of her marriage I’m cryin
Do you remember the one where she is puckering up to him and he looks completely disgusted with her? Sort of like okay let’s get this root canal over and done with? And she actually posted it! How humiliating for her and him as well.
What does that say about her delusions? Can you or anyone else answer?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thank you for this very informative post @sweetandsour2022 i have been thinking about this, especially your No 5 point, I expect that this "new information that will blow everything out of the water" will be along the girls and her previous pedalo insinuation, and I also really think she will insinuate that Ioan forced her to stay silent about the HW allegations from her. I think we will initially be very shocked and much discussion will follow. However these will be the worst type of lies from her, cooked up between her and loopdeloop as that's what he all about, him and his bloody silence breakers blogs. Please don't think I have the most sympathy will victims of any SA I do have experience with this. I just think she is at this stage as manipulative as ever, she will (aided by loopy) stop at nothing at this point to "win" she is hoping for the shock reaction from everyone. She is possibly feeling braver than ever as you say because she is compiling "her apparent defence" combined with Loop backing and drink and meds, I from experience know the buzz you can get and it making you feel you are capable of anything and very confident. I'm just a bit worried that people will be so shocked by her allegations that they will question Ioan.
I hope this post is ok, I'm not great at finding the words to get my thoughts over at the moment
I agree with everything you said 100 percent. Your words are perfect ❤! I feel like this diary thing may be her way of getting out some information like what you discussed. She and Loop are a bad combination because they each bring out the other’s worst and most narcissistic tendencies. They will lie, cheat, and steal to win. She’s a 🐍 and can’t be trusted one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you remember the one where she is puckering up to him and he looks completely disgusted with her? Sort of like okay let’s get this root canal over and done with? And she actually posted it! How humiliating for her and him as well.
I don't know if she deleted it or if I just made it up, but I remember seeing a post from around September 2020 where she is putting on lipstick and Ella is in the photograph and the caption was along the lines of 'trying to make myself beautiful so Ioan will pay me some attention'. I haven't been able to find it since

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
There are many photos of them on the red carpet where she has him in a headlock and he is looking away with a fixed smile on his face. If the roles were reversed I think it would be seen as controlling and a bit creepy.
ae ig headlock 2.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
There are many photos of them on the red carpet where she has him in a headlock and he is looking away with a fixed smile on his face. If the roles were reversed I think it would be seen as controlling and a bit creepy. View attachment 1093617
Is there one photo, just one, from a red carpet, where she doesn't look awkward? For an actress she has surprisingly little control and awareness about her face and body in front of a camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know if she deleted it or if I just made it up, but I remember seeing a post from around September 2020 where she is putting on lipstick and Ella is in the photograph and the caption was along the lines of 'trying to make myself beautiful so Ioan will pay me some attention'. I haven't been able to find it since
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.