Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched King Arthur tonight & enjoyed it but about 5 mins in I realised I saw it about a year ago, duh! At that time he was a vaguely familiar name!

ETA looking forward to watching Forever, shame it's only one season as I know I'll be tempted to binge watch!
This is random but have you seen Man & Boy and Angel in the House? I bought both a few years ago after I remembered who Ioan is but I haven’t watched them yet. He was YOUNG when the former was filmed and the latter sounds like some humanized version of Stuart Little so I’m a little concerned lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't realize how late they got Emma.

Now it's even weirder that Alice keeps complaining in those 113 pages about him leaving Ella, Elsie and Emma. Emma isn't his dog. I don't think he's any more attached to her than to any random dog. At this point, his total days with Bear are probably longer.

Reactions: 24
I was looking through some of her old Instagram videos last night and I had to turn the volume down on my earphones because she is just so damn loud and annoying -- all the hyperactive loud screeching and fake laughing and just...well everything.
So irritating.
No wonder he wanted to sit away from her on a long haul flight. She needs to come with a mute button. I can't imagine living with that.
It must have been like nails down a blackboard every time she opened her massive gob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have had a couple of days away and come back to the news that(surprise surprise) Malice is still a gigantic twit!!

She will never learn will she.

Oh and I watched Dirty John season 1 & 2 and I felt more sadness for Better Broderick than I do Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw Man & Boy when it first came out. Absolute shite. IG can't do an Essex accent but then the whole thing was dire.

Peacekeepers is excellent if you haven't seen it, and very relevant now given world events. Peacekeepers Part 1 - Warriors (English, Subtitles: Bosnian, French, Slovak or Czech) - YouTube

Also liked Great Expectations. That was my intro to IG, not Hornblower.
Oh gosh I feel dumb for having bought Man & Boy, then, haha. Why do quite a handful of his movies suck??? It seems hit-or-miss with him. Do agents give him the scripts and he approves the role? Does he audition himself? Does he/agent first do research into the director or film writer to note their credentials/weak points so they can decline roles if they sense the film won’t be a hit?

I’m sorry, I’m just tryna figure out what leads to some of these films being horrendous, I feel that’s what makes him kind of a B-list actor…

Reactions: 8
Oh gosh I feel dumb for having bought Man & Boy, then, haha. Why do quite a handful of his movies suck??? It seems hit-or-miss with him. Do agents give him the scripts and he approves the role? Does he audition himself? Does he/agent first do research into the director or film writer to note their credentials/weak points so they can decline roles if they sense the film won’t be a hit?

I’m sorry, I’m just tryna figure out what leads to some of these films being horrendous, I feel that’s what makes him kind of a B-list actor…
I've wondered often when do big name stars (not Ioan, I mean huge stars) figure out that the movie will be terrible. But with these minor actors I think at some point it's all about the roles they can land, even if they're not the best. Work is work, and if there's nothing better scheduled, duck it, lets do Scream 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Man & Boy was based on a very popular novel (that was not great either). I don't blame him for doing it. It was take the easy money or be unemployed for the 2 months or so they spent filming it. He was also the lead and it's a way of raising his profile in the hope that better things come along. Only A list actors can really afford to be that choosy.

Reactions: 12
She knew then he wanted to leave her. My ex husband did this to me in the time it took for me to find a decent place for myself and the children to actually leaving. There were countless “family” photos. My face is like IG’s in them all. The smile is there for the children’s sake, but the eyes give it away.
Wow!! I know real smiles when I see them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Man & Boy was based on a very popular novel (that was not great either). I don't blame him for doing it. It was take the easy money or be unemployed for the 2 months or so they spent filming it. He was also the lead and it's a way of raising his profile in the hope that better things come along. Only A list actors can really afford to be that choosy.
I also think bad films don't hurt these not-a-huge-star actors too often, unless they're the main bad thing about the film. But if the problem is in the script or direction, B listers don't get too hurt. And I don't think Ioan was ever the biggest issue in his bad projects.

Reactions: 13
True, enabling is not helping. That said, they believe they are helping, such is their delusion. To be fair if they told AE the truth they would have been BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.
in fairness to them, at least Deb occasionally does tell her to better maybe stay silent (or variations of that), but that boat is unstoppable now, indeed partly because they gave crappy advice from the start too. But it would have been anyway because Alice doesnt want good advice, she wants Narc supply..

It's mindblowing to me honestly. Sure, staying silent isnt always good, but for this matter? I mean she is very desperate for him to talk with her, spend time with her in the house, do family things together, be friends, and at least until not too long ago (perhaps even still) she would have taken him back entirely. He is also her and her childrens whole meal ticket. So whatever injustice he has done to her it can't be bad enough to destroy them all. Ioan's approach to her from the start is actually text book for someone who has suffered abuse, if anything.

Everyone with a bit care for you and brain (apparently her real life friends) would have advised her to stay silent in public. Everyone would have been on her side then (and if not, at least not on his), there is no doubt in my mind. Women always get loads of sympathy if they are being left, even more if the man moves on with somebody much younger and likely cheated months later. She would be legally in a much better position too. Her relationship to him would have been maybe salvagable in the long run (as parents/friends, perhaps even as spouses) and he would have been maybe more likely to agree to a better settlement, or at least help her in need. And all those embarrassing texts in the court documents would have never appeared either.

She keeps claiming that she had no other choice but coming out, implying that it's because he was going to lowball her in the divorce and because he was not talking to her about important matters (he clearly did though based on those text messages, but Alice wanted more), but she came out with this in january 2021 (she was not as abusive on SM as she was at her peak but some things she said there were already way under the line, especially how hard she implied that he is leaving his kids too), after he filed the abuse went into overdrive, but he was still talking to her on phone and supposedly the negotations only really started after this. Those are all just excuses in my book.

Does she really think abusing him online or in messages was going to rather change his minds than just saying "i really need more support to survive, can we do this and that as a compromise"? (granted, by the time they negotiated she had already abused him on SM and supposedly threatened him in private, so that train probably already departed in this case, but who knows, although to me it doesnt sound like she wants compromises but the whole cake). She actually implied in one tweet that at the very beginning Ioan was willing to give her more, we can all guess what changed it. If you are dumb enough to sign a prenup that is very unfair the natural action to get the other party to compromise would be to be cooperative, not abusive. Same with trying to have good contact with them, being abusive just drives the other party even more away.

The chick doesnt know how to play the long game. No advice would have probably changed that. So as a "fan" of hers your choice is being blacklisted by her or doing the wrong thing and enabler her and thus live later with the guilt (if you have any consciousness) that you quite possibly contributed to her downfall but at least you are friends with a blue check.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
in fairness to them, at least Deb occasionally does tell her to better maybe stay silent (or variations of that), but that boat is unstoppable now, indeed partly because they gave crappy advice from the start too. But it would have been anyway because Alice doesnt want good advice, she wants Narc supply..

It's mindblowing to me honestly. Sure, staying silent isnt always good, but for this matter? I mean she is very desperate for him to talk with her, spend time with her in the house, do family things together, be friends, and at least until not too long ago (perhaps even still) she would have taken him back entirely. He is also her and her childrens whole meal ticket. So whatever injustice he has done to her it can't be bad enough to destroy them all. Ioan's approach to her from the start is actually text book for someone who has suffered abuse, if anything.

Everyone with a bit care for you and brain (apparently her real life friends) would have advised her to stay silent in public. Everyone would have been on her side then (and if not, at least not on his), there is no doubt in my mind. Women always get loads of sympathy if they are being left, even more if the man moves on with somebody much younger and likely cheated months later. She would be legally in a much better position too. Her relationship to him would have been maybe salvagable in the long run (as parents/friends, perhaps even as spouses) and he would have been maybe more likely to agree to a better settlement, or at least help her in need. And all those embarrassing texts in the court documents would have never appeared either.

She keeps claiming that she had no other choice but coming out, implying that it's because he was going to lowball her in the divorce and because he was not talking to her about important matters (he clearly did though based on those text messages, but Alice wanted more), but she came out with this in january 2021 (she was not as abusive on SM as she was at her peak but some things she said there were already way under the line, especially how hard she implied that he is leaving his kids too), after he filed the abuse went into overdrive, but he was still talking to her on phone and supposedly the negotations only really started after this. Those are all just excuses in my book.

Does she really think abusing him online or in messages was going to rather change his minds than just saying "i really need more support to survive, can we do this and that as a compromise"? (granted, by the time they negotiated she had already abused him on SM and supposedly threatened him in private, so that train probably already departed in this case, but who knows, although to me it doesnt sound like she wants compromises but the whole cake). She actually implied in one tweet that at the very beginning Ioan was willing to give her more, we can all guess what changed it. If you are dumb enough to sign a prenup that is very unfair the natural action to get the other party to compromise would be to be cooperative, not abusive. Same with trying to have good contact with them, being abusive just drives the other party even more away.

The chick doesnt know how to play the long game. No advice would have probably changed that. So as a "fan" of hers your choice is being blacklisted by her or doing the wrong thing and enabler her and thus live later with the guilt (if you have any consciousness) that you quite possibly contributed to her downfall but at least you are friends with a blue check.
Yep he wanted things to be civil but mAlice was too used to getting everything she wanted and stamping her feet if she didn't get it. As soon as she realised he wasn't coming back, all bets were off and she decided to weaponize the kids. Scorched earth policy.

It will be justice if the kids eventually disown her and move in with their dad - when and if they realise what a piece of tit she is. In retrospect, what happened with AE's dad was the template, but IG only had her version of events then.

Reactions: 21
She's been really silly documenting how often she vomits. There's no possible way a health normal adult would vomit every time they receive an e-mail from an ex. I know sometimes people throw up during immense shock, but it's not something you would just automatically do (throw up from emotion) on a regular basis. She's giving ample evidence of her alcohol abuse, she's throwing up from a hangover or mixing drink and drugs.
She'd be anorexic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to pitch in on the issue of using historic third party communications as evidence of abuse. These are akin to diarised accounts and provide contemporaneous records of potential abuse. They can be accepted by courts and it is important we don’t give the impression that they would be dismissed or laughed at by the police or a judge as supporting evidence. Many victims don’t report to the police or social services but they do talk to friends. Sometimes they are not explicit but they can provide insight and verification that events happened. It’s an important piece of evidence.

Unfortunately courts and the police are aware that some people are increasingly fabricating these records on SM or in messages. Deliberately creating an electronic footprint in the form of a diary. Often in custody cases and the records are post separation. So of course this evidence is now tested and if it can be shown to be fabricated, it gets thrown out. Along with endless self reporting about things that could have been reported to the police.

Alice’s attempt to do this is beyond inept. And it will seriously piss off a judge that she has behaved in a way that discredits other peoples evidence. It also shows a level of calculation that undermines any claim to mental distress. She maybe a Narc but she is also a blackmailing grifter out for what she can get and willing to sink to any depths.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.