Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I forgot about this gem (from november)
5C7E8450-1AC0-482D-B06A-0C255F145D24.jpeg

Screenshot_20211115-055014_Chrome.jpg

Lupine doesnt seem to be very popular among many Alice fangirls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Watched King Arthur tonight & enjoyed it but about 5 mins in I realised I saw it about a year ago, duh! At that time he was a vaguely familiar name!

ETA looking forward to watching Forever, shame it's only one season as I know I'll be tempted to binge watch!
[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you need more suggestions. I've seen everything I could find, except the video game & animated voice-over stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
14th november - I guess she did wrote a defacto diary
What about Ella and Elsie? Who was taking care of them at night while she was throwing up and putting herself to bed?
1646045747348.png

Alice posted this picture of Ioan on September 19th 2020 (when they got Emma), I already thought back then that he looked pretty dead in the eyes (and kinda figured why when she tweeted a few days later that he told her that he no longer loves her, even if the press never picked this up) and was amazed that no one else seemed to see it in the comments - but with todays knowledge (if you believe what Ioan says about this time) this is kinda terrific
View attachment 1092985
Poor little Emma.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@tilly27

Sorry i didnt reply to you on the previous thread, i went to Wembley yesterday to watch my beloved Liverpool win the league cup (hopefully the first of many this season).

Anyway, i just wanted to say thank you for your beautiful, kind, and thoughtful words to me. Reading your post made me emotional, and i did have a tear in my eye (in a nice way of course). :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What about Ella and Elsie? Who was taking care of them at night while she was throwing up and putting herself to bed?
View attachment 1093086

Poor little Emma.
She's been really silly documenting how often she vomits. There's no possible way a health normal adult would vomit every time they receive an e-mail from an ex. I know sometimes people throw up during immense shock, but it's not something you would just automatically do (throw up from emotion) on a regular basis. She's giving ample evidence of her alcohol abuse, she's throwing up from a hangover or mixing drink and drugs.

Reactions: 27
She can fake a diary all she wants, it’s abhorrent and expected of her behaviour. She can’t hide her alcohol problems, lack of parenting and the fact Ioan doesn’t love her any more.
The divorce is happening whatever the outcome of TRO, PRO’s. He will have 50/50 custody, the house will be sold and Ioan will run off into the sunset with Bianca.
Alice will win nothing. Ioan (and the lifestyle he afforded her) is the prize here, she’s lost that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I personally can’t shake her comments to Gill, period, let alone the ones about Ioan’s siblings. If I said her remarks were low we’d all be like, “Well, EVERYTHING she’s done is low” but idk there’s something extra-revolting about belittling the life accomplishments of two good people (once again, PERIOD) but also doing it to their mother’s face like how dare you??? I’m positive there are mama bears in here who wouldn’t have gotten past the first four words of those sentences without the claws coming out; the restraint Gill exhibited is legendary bc I would have blacked tf out if those were my kids being torn apart.

What’s this bullshit Alice is spewing about life success being defined by getting married and bearing grandchildren??? This is what Alice managed to do so that’s suddenly the hallmark of a life well-lived? Well damn-jippity I don’t desire marriage nor children and I plan to live a solitary life on some country land God SAVE me if hers are the qualifications for a lifetime lived right.

She’s abhorrent, and I hope Ioan’s siblings are so accustomed to her jabs that they just brush them off at this point. (No one should even have to be put in the position of needing to shield themselves, but I just hope they don’t question the value of the existence they’ve built for themselves.) The best thing about living is that there isn’t one proper way to do it, so long as you commit no harm and you’re joyful and at pleasant peace with your results; if anything, Alice hasn’t even found ONE of the countless ways to do it correctly.

The projection practically HURTS now. 😒
You don't have to worry. Your life is God's gift to you; what you do with your life is your gift to God. I have no doubt God will be well-pleased with your life.
I have no children nor did my beloved but there are many other's lives who are well pleased we lived and could help them, and that is all any of us can do. Help those who are more vulnerable.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
God I forgot about this gem (from november)
View attachment 1093044
View attachment 1093045
Lupine doesnt seem to be very popular among many Alice fangirls
Lupaper is an anonymous Twitter account with a weird blog. The blog links to nothing and nobody.. It’s just an extension of the anonymous Twitter account. No social media, no public profile, nothing.

Whoever lupaper is, he’s a seedy fantasist and a fake. There’s millions of them on Twitter. I’m glad Alice is lumped with him. He’s exactly what she deserves and I’m glad her Twitter fans are lumped with him too, they also deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe she vomits so much because she eats 3 dinners in one go?

I also can’t deal with the whole Granny Green Teeth situation and I am not sure why you would tell the world that too?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, Loopy's tweets are so funny, it's the way he's so dismissive to anyone who doesn't agree with him. He sounds like a posh toddler..."I don't like you, so go away", you can almost hear his little foot stamping from here! 😂😂😂. You just know he was dying to say "Shoo", but wouldn't dare say it to a man 🙄.

I know that Alice is a monster, and everything that has happened to her is of her own doing, but it's a bit sad that the only people that she can talk to about her marriage breakdown, is two online strangers, who were fans of her husband. Deb and Lin have absolutely no regard for Alice's wellbeing, nor that of the 3 E's, they're only there for the dirt. They're just gossips like the rest of us, the only difference is that we do care about the fate of the players in this drama. If anything, they're worse than her, poking their noses into someone else's business, and stirring up trouble. I doubt that either of them have ever given Alice any helpful advice or support, all they want is more fireworks, and to see Alice burn. I think that they actually do dislike her, she may have been dumped, but she got a lot closer to IG than they ever will. Sick fucks, the pair of them 😡😡.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I also can’t deal with the whole Granny Green Teeth situation and I am not sure why you would tell the world that too?
Yes that's weird. Is it some sort of "any publicity is good publicity" thing? Because I've never been sold on that idea.

Reactions: 8
You don't have to worry. Your life is God's gift to you; what you do with your life is your gift to God. I have no doubt God will be well-pleased with your life.
I have no children nor did my beloved but there are many other's lives who are well pleased we lived and could help them, and that is all any of us can do. Help those who are more vulnerable.
Well didn’t this make my ENTIRE day. Thankful for you & your heart and joyous for the little spirits whom you’ve blessed thus far. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘OMG I can’t stop crying ..😭😭
‘OMG I can’t stop puking .. 🤮 🤮

What’s next?
‘OMG I can’t stop sharting .. 💩 💩
‘OMG I can’t stop drinking .. 🥃 🥃
‘OMG I can’t stop tweeting .. 🐦 🐦
‘OMG I can’t stop lying ..??

How about
‘OMG I have to get a job .. 😱😱
‘OMG I have to clean the house .. 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 43

To show she's not a narcissist. I can't be a narcissist because I talk about my physical imperfections

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She deleted that photo from her Insta didn't she? Can't see it now. I found this from Aug 2020 though. A sad IG and a smug AE. She was no doubt still "winning" then.

View attachment 1093008
she is so deeply oblivious that this pic should be catalogued in a psychological journal or something. the caption is pathetic. “lol he’s just a grumpy man” nah sis he’s a grumpy man cuz he’s sick of yo ass 🥉

her insta is a LITERAL PHOTO ALBUM documenting the steady, gutting deterioration of her marriage I’m cryin

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Deb and Lin have absolutely no regard for Alice's wellbeing, nor that of the 3 E's, they're only there for the dirt. They're just gossips like the rest of us, the only difference is that we do care about the fate of the players in this drama. If anything, they're worse than her, poking their noses into someone else's business, and stirring up trouble. I doubt that either of them have ever given Alice any helpful advice or support, all they want is more fireworks, and to see Alice burn. I think that they actually do dislike her, she may have been dumped, but she got a lot closer to IG than they ever will. Sick fucks, the pair of them 😡😡.
True, enabling is not helping. That said, they believe they are helping, such is their delusion. To be fair if they told AE the truth they would have been BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.