Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
Not in my experience, no. It happens more than you’d think. CA is a no-fault divorce state, so this won’t hurt her in that regard.
Sorry, late catch. Thanks for clarifying. (y) What a bummer.

Enjoy! 😁 Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow ✔ Liar ✔ Castle ✔ still to watch Forever & King Arthur! ;)

But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! :cool: It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!
Watched King Arthur tonight & enjoyed it but about 5 mins in I realised I saw it about a year ago, duh! At that time he was a vaguely familiar name!

ETA looking forward to watching Forever, shame it's only one season as I know I'll be tempted to binge watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mad Betty

VIP Member
i recon shes wasted cos it’s 10pm when she did it
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I kind of assumed wine o'clock had commenced.

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
oh her new cameo is interesting. Is she going down the remorse route?

View attachment 1094960
(bad quality is from compressing in order to upload it here, follow the link below if it's too bad)

as the partner of a lawyer I beg to differ: he is doing his job and sometimes you have to be creative.
So this was a cameo someone paid for & as usual she manages to make it all. about. herself.
What a load of lying self serving bollocks. :mad:
As for the heavy use of filters, the least said the better!

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
No one knows if he is requesting an extension - it was pure speculation. And it’s in his interests re custody to have the permanent restraining order as that weakens her position asking for full custody.
Sorry, I was just meaning hypothetically. Otherwise I can’t see why he would delay. But she’s strongly hinting at a delay of some sort. I know she’s a raging liar, but sometimes there are wee grains of truth in amongst all the shite! 😁

Sorry to give the ASSCLOWN more Tattle time, but he appears to like his new name lol!!!! 😂😂

A0384E59-68C2-44E8-8E1F-C1C27CEE78AC.png

Sorry, I was just meaning hypothetically. Otherwise I can’t see why he would delay. But she’s strongly hinting at a delay of some sort. I know she’s a raging liar, but sometimes there are wee grains of truth in amongst all the shite! 😁

Sorry to give the ASSCLOWN more Tattle time, but he appears to like his new name lol!!!! 😂😂

A0384E59-68C2-44E8-8E1F-C1C27CEE78AC.png
Whoops! Forgot to add the relevant Tweet!!! 🙈🙈😂

0B61C506-5A23-4969-9C60-CC48FAA42F51.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Ioan and Bianca pls take me to the daffodil fields I wanna roll in theeeeeeeem 😩 They are literally in the afterlife lmao it’s so beautiful.
Daffodils by William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Looks like she left herself wide open for her social media posts. I know at least a couple of her tweets were included. I think she really did think pausing her Twitter and deleting tweets would work.

There has to be a hundred of them talking about the inappropriate things she told the girls about their Father and BW!

The ones where she calls BW horrible things AND IG. The clear examples of parental alienation.

Hubris is the only word that comes to mind. Alice's hubris will do her in.
The thing Alice doesn’t get and her FM don’t get is that if Anne says jump Leon jumps now. He will ask how high.
Edit.. alice will never admit this cos it shows she was wrong all along in what she’s done

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Did you guys know their is a lupenis son? It's like young lupine or something along those lines, I think his year of birth might be 69? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious
If Loopy is in his mid to late 40's then must be him right? And I do believe he is in his mid to late 40's.

Editing to say this is indeed Loopy's birthday - Genxpunk69 (note the 69 - he was born in 1969) so he's 53 - Alice's age. A perfect match! Lol

But did you mean there was another account like a sock account?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I can categorically state that I didn’t and don’t want to deal with domestic drudgery. I outsource when I can and where I can afford. It doesn’t mean you don’t want to parent. If I had a full time housekeeper and a small house I would be seventh heaven. These trite and glib statements mean nothing. Lots of people don’t like housework and chose not to do it If they can. Alice had the choice and she didnt do it and she didn’t do any breadwinning either.
Well she's going to learn how to do it soon, unless the Disney executive comes through.

• Haha

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
I was rewatching an old episode of Adam Hills' music quiz show 'Spicks and Specks' the other night and they had a guest who always reminds me of Ioan, he's a singer called Patrizio Buanne
89f9352b259850b45fbf0fd7050d2a7a10c4fc40.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
The Alice army (I hate to use a war analogy but Lupenis started it) consists of a couple of oddball psycho Grannies who loved IG up till recently, a couple of weird knight whites and Marcia.
Ioan is not worried.
He’s at his childhood home with his new love reconnecting with his parents. I’ll bet B is picking up some Welsh and loving every second of it.
Fuck Alice and her goon squad into the fucking sea. The bin is full of wine bottles.
Goon squad.. 🤣🤣 perfect !

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
The comment about the RO is still there, Deb has liked it

I genuinely believe it will be that IG and BW have been coordinating attacks on her via sock accounts and that’a where her confidence is coming from. She’s got nothing.

• Sad

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Pretty sure police in the US can’t just go in to someone’s home (including gaining access to a secured building or gated community) because their angry ex is demanding it.
Who knows what story she might have told them in order to gain access, the police will not go into the house but they will request him to come and talk to them at least outside his house, and that is all she wants to have access to him in person. She wants to humiliate him not resolve anything.

• Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Is it a coincidence that AE is being all super chatty and up and smug at the same time that TD has gone quiet ?
Ok so she might not be filing a RO against her but what has made TD finally shut up (IMHO she shouldn't have inserted herself at all - but she did and was as relentless as Alice was at her worst). I don't think she would just stop unless there was a reason. I think the two things are related.....
Yes, TD is under a bus. I think she threw herself there but she has definitely been told and I think it came from lawyers. It’s a fair point someone that close to Bianca shouldn’t be poking the tiger to get a breach of the TRO.

Another third party who may be sweating things is Oliver Picasso. His relationship as described by the Narcduchess Alice sounds dubious to say the least. He told her how to dress and where to go and how to behave 🤔. That might be a flowery Alice yarn, all very old school Mills and Boon. But describes grooming/a coercive relationship or something else if money is involved. He is one of the few people Alice never threw under a bus or blabbed about. I reckon he got his own NDA. But he knows she will have told Ioan things and that Ioan may have seen more than is in the public domain.

Alice may hold the secrets of their relationship but so does Ioan. He has got his own silence breaking mojo at the moment.

However the court is not going to give them a platform to hurl unsubstantiated and irrelevant accusations at each other.

Jemadah

VIP Member
Wikipedia - Dombey: The main character, about 48 years old as the novel opens. "In all his life, he had never made a friend. His cold and distant nature had neither sought one, nor found one".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

LucySmith

VIP Member
You know how alice response said she has not seen the RO info so it’s hard for her to defend it, well that must also mean Leon wrote that defamation and 1st amendment rights with zero info on the evidence. Basically Leon’s mind exploded when he read the documents Ioan submitted.

It could well be on some. The ones I've seen appear to still be Alice's email but with one of the girl's names in front of it. But I've not read them all, they're just not good for the soul are they?
I think you’re right. I just didn’t get it at the time why it had Ellas name but her email. I’m not in the habit of doing such things.

• Haha
Reactions: 11