Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #76 Alice Evans abs the amazing disappearing black eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be a waste of time for her to contest it. The judge granted the TRO because of the evidence. Unless Ioan were to agree to mediation and to drop it (which he won't imo) there's no way it won't be granted. But yeah, if she goes, I predict drama šŸ˜¬
I believe you are correct that they both have to appear in court. Which seems odd for a domestic violence restraining order hearing ā€¦ youā€™d think having their legal representatives would be enough but apparently from what Iā€™ve read, both the petitioner and respondent have to appear.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
@welp said "I'm sure they [incel twitter] are not (I'm a broken record), while they seem very invested our Alice would have properly exploded in insults after such a long debate, plus they have a posting history etc. and has made posts before where they admitted that Alice isnt entirely blameless (our girl would never say this). Our girl is getting her abuse fix in by proxy (Lupine, Tone)"

I am still keeping an eye on that account. They only started it in Dec 2021 and they follow Tone bizarrely. Maybe AE has upped her sock game?
I think it's her fow shuwa. Complete horseshit that they're from Wales obviously, but it feeeels like something she might suggest through a bizarre ownership of everything he is...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god sheā€™s going to be screaming ā€œBABY ANGELā€ at him over and over again. Does this mean Bianca has to appear too?
I canā€™t believe they make perp and victim appear together, it just seems to be barbaric and deeply traumatising.
Bets on the black eye being very prominent that dayā€¦

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So I checked B's Instagram and you can not fault that woman for not having impeccable manners! All the comments and she replies to each one in a very personal way. She's probably getting more advice then she cares to get but she thanks everyone and responds with empathy and love.

Shoot me for being a fan girl. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
That is 100% true, she has replied to all the comment's I've made. She even said in one of her recent videos if she doesn't reply to every comment then apologies in advance, and that she still takes the time to read them all!

Fan girl me up! šŸ’—

Tatlers! I present to you Mr. Irrelevant! Pissed out of his mind.
What the actual F are we dealing with here šŸ¤” šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And Even Without Clucking Like A Hen
Everyone Gets Noticed, Now And Then,
Unless, Of Course, That Personage Should Be
Invisible, Inconsequential Me!

MR CELLOPHANEā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think heā€™s trying to make fun of something someone else wrote ā€¦ though I read that tweet and it wasnā€™t written with ā€œteenage slangā€ or whatever the heck AlCaTone is trying to say. He did also post the video of Tubthumping to say Alice doesnā€™t NEED beer, whiskey, etc. She sure wants them though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh the irony of ā€˜Tone ā€˜ sharing the Chumbawumba song . The vocalist goes by the name of ā€˜Alice Nutter ā€˜ , who named herself after one of the Pendle Witches .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's awful - you have to sit in the same courtroom, park in the same parking lot, maybe even run into each other heading into the elevator. Which technically goes against the entire TRO, but that's how it works. Most defendants don't show up because it's so embarrassing and just let it go through. Alice is saying she will be showing up for the PO, but who knows with her. There's nothing she can say to dispute the evidence, so there's really no point for her to go.
I bet Ioan will be there. Don't they usually have an area where the victim and his attorney can wait. She will be there early and constantly craning her neck to get a glimpse of every person walking into that court room. That neck will be going up and down like a slinky toy. Just waiting for a glimpse of her baby angel.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Someone needs to remind Alice there are no filters in court. Either visual or verbal.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And
I think heā€™s trying to make fun of something someone else wrote ā€¦ though I read that tweet and it wasnā€™t written with ā€œteenage slangā€ or whatever the heck AlCaTone is trying to say. He did also post the video of Tubthumping to say Alice doesnā€™t NEED beer, whiskey, etc. She sure wants them though.
the chorus is literally ā€˜Pissing the night away ā€˜ šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I believe you are correct that they both have to appear in court. Which seems odd for a domestic violence restraining order hearing ā€¦ youā€™d think having their legal representatives would be enough but apparently from what Iā€™ve read, both the petitioner and respondent have to appear.
Having to see my perpetrator in the flesh again is one of the reasons I didnā€™t pursue charges. I couldnā€™t physically or mentally bear it, even now 27 years later. So imagine my shock when I went to collect my nephew from pre-school one time and my sister was stood having a conversation with him! My son is 26 now, there is a resemblance if Iā€™m honest but I very quickly learned to separate the two, it wouldnā€™t have been healthy for either of us.
I just hope Ioan has support that day, not just from Bianca. You need your people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Having to see my perpetrator in the flesh again is one of the reasons I didnā€™t pursue charges. I couldnā€™t physically or mentally bear it, even now 27 years later. So imagine my shock when I went to collect my nephew from pre-school one time and my sister was stood having a conversation with him! My son is 26 now, there is a resemblance if Iā€™m honest but I very quickly learned to separate the two, it wouldnā€™t have been healthy for either of us.
I just hope Ioan has support that day, not just from Bianca. You need your people.
Oh dear @M33L4 no one should ever have to go through that. I'm so sorry ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tone appears to be particularly frustrated tonight, doesn't he! :LOL: Just seen that 3 hrs ago he was suggesting he's gonna 'pay his brother-in-law a visit' now that he's in the UK. He's sounding more and more desperate and clearly is very interested in IG visiting his family, which makes me think it's probably Alice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Oh dear @M33L4 no one should ever have to go through that. I'm so sorry ā¤
As you know I deal with life with lots of humour. Life dealt me a rough hand from a very young age, and Iā€™m so sorry for the derail!!
I just canā€™t believe they re-traumatise victims over and over again. Talking about victims advocacy via Loopy, I think Iā€™d actually be good at it. My first thing would be making sure we stop victimising victims after the initial report. The thought of Ioan having to be near her is awful.

Back to Mimsy jokes. Iā€™m sorry everyone. Please ignore me for a second šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
As you know I deal with life with lots of humour. Life dealt me a rough hand from a very young age, and Iā€™m so sorry for the derail!!
I just canā€™t believe they re-traumatise victims over and over again. Talking about victims advocacy via Loopy, I think Iā€™d actually be good at it. My first thing would be making sure we stop victimising victims after the initial report. The thought of Ioan having to be near her is awful.

You never have to apologise. I'm just so sorry that you went through that. It's testament to you that your big heart and sense of humour have shone through ā¤ You are so right, no one should have to be near someone who hurts them in any way. I really hope Ioan has a lot of people there to support him too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe he will bring his mum back from Wales with him as support person. That should make for an interesting court event.

No you are right. We should not be revictimising victims. At least now with children and pedalos they keep them behind a screen or in another room via vid link and no face to face.

• Heart
Tone appears to be particularly frustrated tonight, doesn't he! :LOL: Just seen that 3 hrs ago he was suggesting he's gonna 'pay his brother-in-law a visit' now that he's in the UK. He's sounding more and more desperate and clearly is very interested in IG visiting his family, which makes me think it's probably Alice.
Hasnā€™t ā€˜Toneā€™ had 5 hours of dialysis today? (or was that yesterdayā€¦?) Either way Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be exhausted.
So why is ā€˜heā€™
a) pissed
and
b) even thinking of driving over to south Wales?

Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.