Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
number one reason why i don't like fishing, right here 🐠
(sorry ya gotta scroll just a little with this one) 💚

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

23a.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So I checked B's Instagram and you can not fault that woman for not having impeccable manners! All the comments and she replies to each one in a very personal way. She's probably getting more advice then she cares to get but she thanks everyone and responds with empathy and love.

Shoot me for being a fan girl. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

priusrat

Longtime lurker, first time posting.

Had to create an account to ask why we call her "Gill" instead of "Yo-Yo's Ma"?

Thank you for your time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Evs-Above

Long time lurker here, just popping my little noggin up to say thank you guys. After being in hospital since last week you have kept me going reading this thread and i never had to buy a magazine to keep me occupied the whole time i was in there! Comedy gold, the lot of you. It's been so good to see something finally happen to show malice that she's a nob cracker. Nobody deserves the disgusting things she's been spewing since day one. I suffered a heart attack last week and it happened later in the day of reading the court papers so not to be dramatic or (Alice like) exagerating but i'm pretty sure that it was caused by either:
A) Total excitement of Ioan showing his big old balls
B) I'm unhealthy and should eat more salad
C) Malice or Lupenis voodoo'd my ass............. either way, well done Malice, u finally affected someones heart, just not Ioan's ........ i shall sit back down x

• Heart
Reactions: 63

M33L4

VIP Member
How do those that do, justify her behaviour as provoked by Ioan leaving her? I don’t understand it.
It’s clear he was unhappy for years, she broached boundaries, broke his and the children’s privacy, got into embarrassing Twitter fights etc
She says sometimes that the relationship was awful, other times she says the opposite so she’s not a good witness but you can see purely from the welcome home video when she made them shut down production that he was done with her.
Are we not allowed to leave relationships because the other person will get angry and act out? That’s abuse.
Are we not allowed to have contact with our children unless it’s on the other parents terms? That’s abuse.
Are we not allowed to have a relationship with our children uninterrupted by her histrionics? That’s abuse.
Are we not allowed to block abusive and angry messages, suggesting that it goes through an app and set boundaries Which are continually broken? That’s abuse.
Can we get a temporary restraining order based on 113 pages of evidence with more to come? That’s abuse too.
I hope to whichever deity (or not) that you pray to that she wasn’t physically violent towards him, the mental and verbal cruelty is more than enough for one person to have to survive.

None of that touches on how much she has abused Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Baboff

Long term lurker
Full time reader of threads
The woman is nasty piece of work
I think she will face court ordered drug tests at this point she will check herself into rehab citing depression anxiety caused by IG
Then will send the month's after rehab giving multiple interviews weeping and wailing that the abuse from IG caused a breakdown
She is fucking poison and should never be given a platform again

• Heart
Reactions: 59

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don't think I'll ever get over Alice allowing - encouraging! - this creepy man to follow her children on SM and send them gifts to their home address. NEVER.
Screenshot_20220222-233709_kindlephoto-13385935.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
Alice's bios when she thought that Ioan left her for his mom are the best thing ever
epKuItx.png

jwnN7i5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Listening to Alice whinging on about her (probably mostly imaginary) health issues, is maddening when we hear from posters who have endured actual trauma, pain and illness. And yet they still manage to live, work, have relationships with family and friends, AND write legible posts on an internet forum, something which seems to be totally out of reach for Alice and her FM's.

I've got a work colleague who has recently suffered from serious ill-health. She posts a lot of stuff about "positivity" and "manifesting your dreams" etc, etc. She posted a "Manifestation charter" with a list of things to do, which included "be clear about what you want, and work hard to attain your goals". This sounds like basic common sense to me, I don't think that you need to attach a mystic label to it, don't we all know that you mostly have to work hard to get what you want in life? It's why we have lawyers and medics on here, I doubt that any of them woke up one day and asked the universe for a qualification to practise as a professional in their chosen careers. They put the legwork in, they made sacrifices, they probably worked for a low wage for a long time. It's what we do, all animals do it in one way or another.

I don't like the positivity message applied to people who are unwell though. It's like all that talk of "battles" and "having a positive outlook" which implies that being pissed off at having to have traumatic treatment or surgery is somehow a failing, and that your mental state may be the reason that you don't recover as well as hoped. My mum is unwell, and she tries to be positive, but sunshine and flowers aren't going to stop the progression of her disease, nor is sitting in front of a mirror, chanting "I want to be 30 years younger and not dying".

@Clairer86 . You're here...that's as good a reason as any to be positive 😊 (here on Earth, not here on Tattle!) And no, I doubt that any amount of "positivity" would have changed what happened to you. None of it is your fault, can anyone expect a child who is facing life-changing surgery, to be "positive"? Should those with MH issues be told to be "positive"? (We all know that happens, even from those who should know better 😡)
I'm one of those who thinks that it's all a load of old bollocks anyway. Bianca seems lovely, but I'd bet any money you like that she has a crystal lurking somewhere in that apartment! 🙄
I think B is trying as hard as she can to find a positive light as a 29 year old woman hit with a disease that will kill her.

When I was hit with the breast cancer diagnosis two years ago, I was an angry, annoyed bitch. I fought everything from surgery to port placement. My Drs and nurses realized that anger - no crying, no acceptance was my way of coping with it. My surgeon still says it's not coming back (it probably will eventually) because the cancer is AFRAID OF ME.

On the other hand, I was what they call medically compliant and they knew I had all sorts of little "magical" superstitions that had to be followed during treatment and now. That included my crystals on my treatment table.

Pink has always been my color but since it is the "breast cancer" color - I flat out refused to wear it or any pink ribbons! Yuck! I wore black the whole time. Now that I'm through the treatments, I've loaded the pink back on and the family is happy! 😂

There is a tradition for patients finishing treatment to ring a bell. I refused to do that too. To me - it felt like tempting fate and I wouldn't do it because there were too many people in treatment who might not be as lucky as I have been.

So yes it is possible to use "magical thinking manifestation" but also be a hardcore realist.

Now excuse me. I have to set my crystals under the moonlight to charge them. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh dear @M33L4 no one should ever have to go through that. I'm so sorry ❤
As you know I deal with life with lots of humour. Life dealt me a rough hand from a very young age, and I’m so sorry for the derail!!
I just can’t believe they re-traumatise victims over and over again. Talking about victims advocacy via Loopy, I think I’d actually be good at it. My first thing would be making sure we stop victimising victims after the initial report. The thought of Ioan having to be near her is awful.

Back to Mimsy jokes. I’m sorry everyone. Please ignore me for a second 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
I believe you are correct that they both have to appear in court. Which seems odd for a domestic violence restraining order hearing … you’d think having their legal representatives would be enough but apparently from what I’ve read, both the petitioner and respondent have to appear.
Having to see my perpetrator in the flesh again is one of the reasons I didn’t pursue charges. I couldn’t physically or mentally bear it, even now 27 years later. So imagine my shock when I went to collect my nephew from pre-school one time and my sister was stood having a conversation with him! My son is 26 now, there is a resemblance if I’m honest but I very quickly learned to separate the two, it wouldn’t have been healthy for either of us.
I just hope Ioan has support that day, not just from Bianca. You need your people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Looks like Tones on the piss! Must be cos he’s found out Yo’s in Wales & not London!!! 🤣🤣

FC3C8DB4-0C6E-4C41-9B3C-FBC31B670E6F.jpeg

That much alcohol can’t be good for your kidneys Tone!! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

NarcRage

VIP Member
She posted this on a forum in 2018:

Do you mind me asking what you take for your Psoriatic Arthritis? I have just this week gotten this diagnosis after ten years of being in the Fibro/CFS/Lyme Disease wilderness whilst never feeing that what I had fit perfectly into any of these.
I will diagnose her conditions for her:
1. Munchausens
2. Alcoholism
3. Laziness
4. Being a massive entitled cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48