Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #76 Alice Evans abs the amazing disappearing black eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t even get her story straight about that, though. In the health forum posts, she said her symptoms started at age 38, when she was trying to get pregnant. Then it was after she had her first child. Her stories are constantly shifting. First it was maybe fibro, maybe chronic fatigue, maybe lime disease. Then it was psoriatic arthritis. Now it seems she’s back to fibro. I genuinely think she has health issues … but not those. And not being snarky. I think she’s also used to health crises garnering her lots of attention and making her unassailable. “But I’m SICK!” I grew up with a mom like that who was never really sick until she finally died of cancer. You just stop believing them when everything is a five alarm fire health crisis that turns out not to be.
For all the sufferers of autoimmune diseases and Lyme. Average amount of time to get a diagnosis is seven years. And the diagnosis is often wrong. Not defending her just stating how hard it is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone, the pregnancy sickness is absolutely kicking my arse today and I've had to take a day off work. So I'm glad I have you guys and your awesomeness to see me through.
Oh you poor thing. I was sick for the whole 9 months (twice 😬)I couldn’t keep anything down. I used to just lick an ice cube, I was that dehydrated. Having a massive phobia about drips really didn’t help my cause!!
I’m so glad that part of my life is done and dusted.

I hope you get over that feeling soon x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Confession time. I only know three. But I’ve seen a couple more of them about. 😆

1)Alcatone (half an account not sure it counts)

2)Walter Mitty’s Lupaper

3) Flies on the Window woman but I’m told she has a few accounts. I don’t know why, everyone ignores her anyway.

Apart from that there’s an aggressive American woman who lives in the U.K but doesn’t seem to have assimilated and is a bit of a fish out of water.

There’s also a bloke with a dog picture who tries to wind the others up about tattle but they can’t really be arsed with him.

There’s a woman who tries to please her husband and drink her loneliness and humiliation away but she knows her husband secretly wishes he could get back with his ex.

There was a man who sent gifts of salad cream boxes on transatlantic cargo flights wrapped in bog average Xmas wrapping paper who couldn’t understand why they weren’t arriving. But I think he’s lost interest now.

So that’s it for me. I make it a total of 5 1/2 fms.
I'm sure Deb & Lin haven't left her... maybe one of them is Flies on the Window woman... but neither one of them would tolerate being ignored.
How the mighty has fallen.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Deb & Lin haven't left her... maybe one of them is Flies on the Window woman... but neither one of them would tolerate being ignored.
How the mighty has fallen.
Oh true but I don’t know those two besides mentions they get about the fan club here.

That’s 7 1/2 fms then so far but 2 are Awol.

That’s a woman 😂😂😂
OmG sorry 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi there Turd Herd, desperately trying to catch up as usual 😂
I saw a post from @bugabooboo stating that property taxes for the property alone are in region of $23k - even if Alice managed to hold onto the house in the divorce or Ioan gave it to her, she would never be able to afford it after spousal support ran out (I assume there will be a time limit on spousal support). Would spousal support have to include an amount for mortgage amount, property tax and house maintenance or would a rental figure be assumed?

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram story. Which just opened up for people to leave likes etc. on last week. Instagram stories that is. Everyone's.
I can't see it anywhere on her instagram account.
But anyway the link here works so I can see the pony so I'm happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Title thread suggestion:

“Busy taking Bee to see Yo Mama in Wales? What about MEEEE?!”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if IG's lawyers told him to stay off sm, hence the disembodied arms?

Also, I can't stop thinking how freaking embarrassed, IG has to be of Alice. She looks horrible, and is acting a fool. I would be embarrassed for anyone to know that I was even married to her, at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if IG's lawyers told him to stay off sm, hence the disembodied arms?

Also, I can't stop thinking how freaking embarrassed, IG has to be of Alice. She looks horrible, and is acting a fool. I would be embarrassed for anyone to know that I was even married to her, at this point.
I can’t see why he’s be advised legally to stay off SM; part of his job is keeping his profile up, I think it’s more not poking the bear - which is really sad for IG

totally agree with you, the whole”my teeth are green” thing gave me so much cringe

Reactions: 16
Eugh first husband talk. That reminds me, I went wedding dresses shopping yesterday. Tried a dress on and although it looks nothing like my first dress, when I put it on it reminded me so much of it I had to quickly put it in the bin…
View attachment 1083942
Wow! You look beautiful ❤ So glad you are getting to plan for your special day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.