Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #76 Alice Evans abs the amazing disappearing black eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
1645566732532.png

Oh so THAT's why the judge gave him permission to record in future. Expecting her to break the TRO with a screaming message left on his phone.

Sorry I can't recap, I have no idea what's happened, can't read fast enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@welp said "I'm sure they [incel twitter] are not (I'm a broken record), while they seem very invested our Alice would have properly exploded in insults after such a long debate, plus they have a posting history etc. and has made posts before where they admitted that Alice isnt entirely blameless (our girl would never say this). Our girl is getting her abuse fix in by proxy (Lupine, Tone)"

I am still keeping an eye on that account. They only started it in Dec 2021 and they follow Tone bizarrely. Maybe AE has upped her sock game?

Reactions: 19
1645567002740.png

Because Alice knows 98% of people like her.

ETA yes we've had a lot of rain overnight but I'm safely up a hill so no danger here and no need to leave the property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet they're here for the rugby. England v Wales on Saturday 26th. At Twickenham stadium....in London! 🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just paid a visit to her Instagram and found a couple of interesting comments. Also I need to wrest myself away from Tattlelife and Alice for a bit because just look at what I’ve become. Couldn’t resist! 🤣
Annoyingly I cannot post on her insta or even reply to comments others have made....dammit! 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I can't quote as the thread has done but:
@welp "do I want to know how people can tell this apart"

The photo looking into the distance with the tree on the left-hand side and the town in the valley is on quite a popular footpath [dw I'm not being any more specific than S Wales, the last thing they need is people/photogs stalking them] so if you know the area you know the view, if that makes sense? I've not been up there in the depths of winter - I don't do rain which is hilarious living somewhere where it rains most of the year - so can't be 100% certain but I'd put money on it being where I think.

In general, for photos, you can tell by a mixture of the field fencing, the general topography, and the way the grass looks. N Wales and S Wales have different soil compositions so grasses tend to look different (*), as do hedges. The presence or absence of big stones or exposed rock is also a bit of a clue. The things you learn from a farming family ;).

(*) if the field has been heavily oversown for many decades then this isn't quite reliable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I can't quote as the thread has done but:
@welp "do I want to know how people can tell this apart"

The photo looking into the distance with the tree on the left-hand side and the town in the valley is on quite a popular footpath [dw I'm not being any more specific than S Wales, the last thing they need is people/photogs stalking them] so if you know the area you know the view, if that makes sense? I've not been up there in the depths of winter - I don't do rain which is hilarious living somewhere where it rains most of the year - so can't be 100% certain but I'd put money on it being where I think.

In general, for photos, you can tell by a mixture of the field fencing, the general topography, and the way the grass looks. N Wales and S Wales have different soil compositions so grasses tend to look different (*), as do hedges. The presence or absence of big stones or exposed rock is also a bit of a clue. The things you learn from a farming family ;).

(*) if the field has been heavily oversown for many decades then this isn't quite reliable.
Also, in north Wales there is almost always a mountain somewhere on the landscape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just paid a visit to her Instagram and found a couple of interesting comments. Also I need to wrest myself away from Tattlelife and Alice for a bit because just look at what I’ve become. Couldn’t resist! 🤣
The horns match her lipstick beautifully! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re being present for the permanent PO - from my experience and I have learned is that the person filing for it has to show up or it gets dropped. Alice doesn't have to show up though. If she chooses not to - then that is an automatic granting of the permanent order.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet they're here for the rugby. England v Wales on Saturday 26th. At Twickenham stadium....in London! 🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
How did tiny penis wolf boy know about London. From Alice or our Tone. If that’s the case and he is in contact with them yet continue to defame IG and BW then he’s surely going to get Alice into trouble ?

Reactions: 32
FFS Welsh Tattlers will you please stop making a spectacle of yourselves and go home. Mrs G’s a religious woman. She’ll be the talk of the village at this rate..

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How did tiny penis wolf boy know about London. From Alice or our Tone. If that’s the case and he is in contact with them yet continue to defame IG and BW then he’s surely going to get Alice into trouble ?
Oh yes they’re in contact, working on those revenge plans. I don’t know who’s crazier. Their chats must be pure gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Re being present for the permanent PO - from my experience and I have learned is that the person filing for it has to show up or it gets dropped. Alice doesn't have to show up though. If she chooses not to - then that is an automatic granting of the permanent order.
God wouldn't it be awful if she did turn up? Imagine having a restraining order out against someone and they turn up at court near you. Makes me shudder.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.