Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #76 Alice Evans abs the amazing disappearing black eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bet is she will materialize in court ti act out, cork off and make a complete, hysterical, drunken case fir herself . Its mAlice. Its whot she does. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet they're here for the rugby. England v Wales on Saturday 26th. At Twickenham stadium....in London! 🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Btw....I can't bear watching rugby, I have no idea what's going on and it seems to drag on for hours at a time. So if anyone does watch it, keep an eye out if Wales score, you'll probably hear Yo, even if the celeb cam doesn't pick him out! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
FFS Welsh Tattlers will you please stop making a spectacle of yourselves and go home. Mrs G’s a religious woman. She’ll be the talk of the village at this rate..

We’ve been rumbled🤣 Congratulations on a stonking thread title @M33L4
FFS Welsh Tattlers will you please stop making a spectacle of yourselves and go home. Mrs G’s a religious woman. She’ll be the talk of the village at this rate..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like Tones on the piss! Must be cos he’s found out Yo’s in Wales & not London!!! 🤣🤣

FC3C8DB4-0C6E-4C41-9B3C-FBC31B670E6F.jpeg

That much alcohol can’t be good for your kidneys Tone!! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So I checked B's Instagram and you can not fault that woman for not having impeccable manners! All the comments and she replies to each one in a very personal way. She's probably getting more advice then she cares to get but she thanks everyone and responds with empathy and love.

Shoot me for being a fan girl. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
We are exceptionally good at pinpointing locations. Right now we're at North Wales - South Wales - near Neath - with a view over London!

No, I do believe @curious km about the location. Makes me happy they're in Wales.

Also, YOLO is short for YO LOves Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Re being present for the permanent PO - from my experience and I have learned is that the person filing for it has to show up or it gets dropped. Alice doesn't have to show up though. If she chooses not to - then that is an automatic granting of the permanent order.
Oh so we can expect courtroom dramatics then. He has to be there for it to be granted and she has to be there to contest it. And you know she will want to contest it. Great effing prospect. No wonder he's gone home for a few days R&R.
Will we get any warning if the divorce is bifurcated and decree issued?

Reactions: 14
God wouldn't it be awful if she did turn up? Imagine having a restraining order out against someone and they turn up at court near you. Makes me shudder.
It's awful - you have to sit in the same courtroom, park in the same parking lot, maybe even run into each other heading into the elevator. Which technically goes against the entire TRO, but that's how it works. Most defendants don't show up because it's so embarrassing and just let it go through. Alice is saying she will be showing up for the PO, but who knows with her. There's nothing she can say to dispute the evidence, so there's really no point for her to go.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
They're in Wales to visit family and friends, then they're either going to watch the match in a cosy Welsh pub, or they'll make haste up the M4, onward bound to Twickenham...which is definitely in London, even though it isn't 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It's awful - you have to sit in the same courtroom, park in the same parking lot, maybe even run into each other heading into the elevator. Which technically goes against the entire TRO, but that's how it works. Most defendants don't show up because it's so embarrassing and just let it go through. Alice is saying she will be showing up for the PO, but who knows with her. There's nothing she can say to dispute the evidence, so there's really no point for her to go.
Yeah but Alice is disputing everything so she'll be there. I wonder if I can tap into the court security CCTV? (joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
a line from one of her emails to Gill:
“I thought you were a ‘good' family and you hated me because I [had] overlapped with Olivier?”

lmaooo so we’re calling it “overlapped” now which is A RELIEF to hear bc at first it sounded pretty fuckin much like cheating 😂 someone pls, help poor Gill understand the staggeringly vast difference between “cheating” and “overlapping.”

think of it as a SWATHING of the two romances, if you will, darling Gill…like an IMBRICATION…or an OVERLAYING, much like the arrangement of the pricey cedar shake roof tiles on Olivier’s condo 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh so we can expect courtroom dramatics then. He has to be there and she has to be there to contest it. Great effing prospect. No wonder he's gone home for a few days R&R.
Will we get any warning if the divorce is bifurcated and decree issued?
It would be a waste of time for her to contest it. The judge granted the TRO because of the evidence. Unless Ioan were to agree to mediation and to drop it (which he won't imo) there's no way it won't be granted. But yeah, if she goes, I predict drama 😬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Presumably Loopy knew yesterday that Bianca and Ioan were heading to the UK because Alice told him. If he's now using that information to make insinuations about Bianca's illness then I would argue that's a definite breach of the restraining order.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
We are exceptionally good at pinpointing locations. Right now we're at North Wales - South Wales - near Neath - with a view over London!

No, I do believe @curious km about the location. Makes me happy they're in Wales.

Also, YOLO is short for YO LOves Bianca.
Oh it wasn’t me who said they were in Wales but I definitely thought it! I was all riled up thinking maybe the rumors of dr strange reshoots still going may mean a chance of IG making a cameo! I think they filmed most of movie in UK! I think it was a couple of dear tattlers that said Wales! On another note I have spent day between virtual conference, work calls researching rumors of Dr Strange 2. Have seen many lovely comments of people not only wishing hard for a cameo by IG in movie but also that he get cast in MCU in different roles ! Nice to see some fan love for him- I don’t think it was fellow tattlers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It would be a waste of time for her to contest it. The judge granted the TRO because of the evidence. Unless Ioan were to agree to mediation and to drop it (which he won't imo) there's no way it won't be granted. But yeah, if she goes, I predict drama 😬
Not a waste of her time. SHE will gather more fans, more guts, more glory from her Dynasty-like appearance.
Think of her a a blonde Alexis - smooth skinned, svelte, stylish. Probably with shoulder pads as well. And deftly applied make up.
This is our Alice isn't it?
1645572215305.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.