Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna catch flack here, but I don't care. They only reason Keiser "figured her out" is because Alice went after Meghan Markle.
She goes after everybody who goes after MM. And she capes heavily for all other women abusing men, like Angelina and Amber Heard. If Alice was a Meghan supporter, Keiser would conveniently ignore all evidence against her and keep deleting comments that claim the opposite.
There, got that off my chest.
As you were.
Oh I do agree with you (although I do think Alice is more obvious than Angelina & Amber, but alas)
I just had a quick look. Yes, the very same use of all cap words and same tone. Interesting. πŸ€”
nah, they are too calm

their takes are total nuts tho

Reactions: 8
Good comments on there about divorce not being abandonment. And yes, it’s not jail

Reactions: 15
She actually resembles a human sucker loach here. This is the stuff nightmares are made off

62FF1EF6-68A4-4D84-BC13-689D6D00E37B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have always felt from day one that Ioan was the victim. Even if I felt sorry for Malice after it first happened, that lasted all of about two weeks.
I knew her from Twitter, but the day she started attacking IG and BW over the reveal picture - I got shivers and flashbacks and knew I had a fellow victim here.

She kept bitching about Tattle so I took a look and knew this was my home now. πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Question, does RO (if she gets a permanent one) prevent her from talking to the media about Ioan and Bianca and writing a book about the situation?

Reactions: 12
Trouble is she still has supporters making excuses for her & blaming him for provoking her & that's after 113 pages of proven abuse & a TRO.
So even if true there would still be a split between those of us who recognise the truth when we see it & those who refuse to.
Betty Broderick has huge support nowadays for killing her ex-husband and his 2nd wife. Those who still support Alice will likely support her no matter what she will do. Some people just are like this
Question, does RO (if she gets a permanent one) prevent her from talking to the media about Ioan and Bianca and writing a book about the situation?
she can talk but she cant witch around or tell untruths

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think we all should buy his DVDS to support him now we know what shite Malice has put him through.
Well, off Amazon I did buy both seasons of Liar, all 3 of Harrow & Forever & his Castle episode! Still got to see Liar s2, the remaining episodes of Harrow s3 & all of Forever! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ioan spent a year talking to Alice from August to December 2020 when he told her he didn't love her through to the end of July 2021 when he finally blocked her texts and emails and said he would only communicate through OFW. What Alice means by refusing to talk to her is refusing to allow her to change his mind. She wasn't interested in communicating about the children. She was interested in threatening, berating, and insulting him.
On May 23rd she sent him 30 texts over a 5 hour period when Elsie was with him. After the 19th one, she said 'just one more thing' and proceeded to send another 11.
  • Told him to 'stop saying thankyou' because he was using it in a 'putridly condescending manner to indicate superiority'.
  • Berated him about work
  • Told him his manager 'didn't believe' in him.
  • Told him to stop spending money 'whining' to his lawyers about her
  • Told him she had shown 3 rich friends his attorney correspondence and they were backing her for loans
  • Told him he thought his attorney was his 'mommy'
  • Told him Ella was terrified he was going to spend all 'our' money on lawyers
  • Said that he had told Ella she wouldn't be able to go to her school in August 'going against every bit of parenting advice' (yet Ella knows about lawyers?)
  • Called him a 'pussy'
  • Said Elsie 'DREADS' going to his house
  • Threatened to 'tell the world' about his cocaine use
  • Threatened to show videos about his cocaine use to his attorneys if he complained to them about the texts she was sending
  • Called his attorney 'Queefster'
  • Insulted his brother and sister
  • Told him he had made her unhappy for the entire 20 years they were together
  • Said his acting career was over
  • Said he 'CHOSE MUMMY'
  • Told him his 'ex-friend' 'Hoi Boi' (Matthew Rhys) already hated him when she met him because Ioan was a selfish narcissist
  • Told him he would spend the rest of his days in a tiny box, begging for money
  • Beat him over the head with Matthew Rhys's success
  • 'Sometimes you back the wrong horse πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ' implying that she could have chosen Matthew had she wanted
  • Said he made her pause her labour while he brushed his teeth
  • 'Oh one last thing' :rolleyes: threatens Ioan's sibling's flats
  • Said was waiting on a call back from his parents who were upset he was spending money on lawyers rather than sorting it out between themselves 🀣
  • Her car insurance was going to double, he was going to have to pay for her medical, he was going to lose Capital Gains tax on the sale of the house when they divorce
  • She was going to call the UK tabloids if he 'threw her out of the house'
  • Threatened to ruin his reputation
  • Told him to warn the cast and crew that she had them on tape discussing how much cocaine they had bought
  • Told him all the texts she had sent were his fault for undertaking 'this divorce with such animosity and not speaking to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.