Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #72 102 ways to threaten and coerce Coglet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Bridgeofsighs

Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion/nomination’. No swearing in them.

Please put sensitive or off topic posts behind a spoiler.

Wiki is the pink button.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap:
The TRO was granted.
Some of the FMs are still deluded.
Alice is even more deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
TL;DR/recap of previous thread:
- The TRO has been granted!!
- Everyone agrees Alice is all the bastards
- Alice got papped looking like the walking human garbage she is
- Ioan got papped walking Bubba, alone, and looks good
- BW posted an Insta story with Bubba in
- Loopy has quadrupled down on his clowning, at this point I think he's auditioning for Circus Vargus as head clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
OOoooooh no I cannot believe I have a whole thread to catch up after I finish the last one, aaaarg! Well, I just had to share this with you guys. If only this could have happened to AE in the midglets more innocent days ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Damn it! I’m never ever ever catching up anytime soon am I? Maybe if I ignored my beloved doggo and husband I could but the doggo would stare at me pathetically and I’d cave instantly.
Back to the court documents I go. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So in terms of the TRO does this include social media? She can’t say anything about them? Ergo Tone either. Because I will be on that like Alice on the wine delivery guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Title by @Bridgeofsighs

Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion/nomination’. No swearing in them.

Please put sensitive or off topic posts behind a spoiler.

Wiki is the pink button.
Thanks to everybody who voted for me. I would like to thank God and my agent. 🍾🎉🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So Alice clearly responded via DM to this follower who has been posting under her second to last Insta video. Because said devoted follower (and I believe Cameo purchaser)) had been posting that she needed to hear from Alice in the last hour or so. It appears Alice is telling her followers that Yo made up the allegations against her? Is she saying he faked all of her messages/texts/emails?

(The last comment is recent and by the same woman who said - I won't believe it unless I hear it from you. Please.)

markup_9407.png
markup_9411.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you @Silver Linings congratulations @Bridgeofsighs

Why is she always wrapped in a grubby horse blanket? I know she wants the sympathy vote but Christ, she looks like she sleeps rough on a bench and carries her blanket with her everywhere so it doesn’t get stolen.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
carry over from lsst thread

this girl I think bought at least two cameos for $ 40 a piece if I remember correctly. Sad. But I'll have to be honest here: unless you missed most of her vile tweets I cant understand why anyone was supporting her in the first place
Screenshot_20220217-202614_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Dip in and out of these threads because they move so fast Just seen the story bout the tro and I ran here he should of done it a lot ruddy sooner I hope that includes on social media too 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
carry over from lsst thread

this girl I think bought at least two cameos for $ 40 a piece if I remember correctly. Sad. But I'll have to be honest here: unless you missed most of her vile tweets I cant understand why anyone was supporting her in the first place
View attachment 1069839
Malice’s kingdom of lies and abuse is crumbling.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So in terms of the TRO does this include social media? She can’t say anything about them? Ergo Tone either. Because I will be on that like Alice on the wine delivery guy.
Not sure if Tone counts as its not 100% confirmed it is Alice

Reactions: 13
Per previous thread, if AE attempts to take the kids out of the states could she be charged with kidnapping? It certainly wouldn't look good to purposely deprive kids of contact with the father for any future custody arrangements. When the RO hearing happens it wouldn't surprise me if IG goes for full custody anyway. She's pretty much proven she's batsh*t cray cray.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't deny I would very much miss Tone chatting shite 🤣🤣🤣. He/she has given me hours of entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Alice clearly responded via DM to this follower who has been posting under her second to last Insta video. Because said devoted follower (and I believe Cameo purchaser)) had been posting that she needed to hear from Alice in the last hour or so. It appears Alice is telling her followers that Yo made up the allegations against her? Is she saying he faked all of her messages/texts/emails?

(The last comment is recent and by the same woman who said - I won't believe it unless I hear it from you. Please.)

View attachment 1069831 View attachment 1069829
It's almost like she thinks they're all gullible and thick. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m gonna take a well earned break from her loOnisty lol check in soon fuckos … my head just really hurts at the mo lmao

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

View attachment 1069831 View attachment 1069829
"no one would say what she said" - ever heard of Betty Broderick?

Not sure if Tone counts as its not 100% confirmed it is Alice
now Ioan's lawyer could easily request twitter to release information if he suspects somebody who writes vile stuff about him to be Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.