Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok my dear Turds, my husband is about to BLOCK ME IMMEDIATELY if I don't get off the computer and celebrate our anniversary. I will summarize the rest of the 80 pages of Exhibits to Ioan's declaration (and catch up with this thread!) later tonight.
You are the absolute best and you deserve every last minute of joy and celebration with your man tonight. ♥

Thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Text, May 23, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "...do you want me to write to [Ioan's brother] to break the news that he has to sell his flat? I don't mind doing it - but I will tell the truth. ALL our assets have to be on the table, Coglet. But yours mostly, because you're the one who wants to go to court...Do you have anything to do with [Ioan's sister]'s flat too? If so she needs to be made aware that she'll be homeless because of your narcissism."

her including such a vile, threatening message while calling him Coglet (that was their nickname for each other besides Angel, hence the Cog username) is almost hilarious

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I couldn't figure out in that message if she was referring to Bianca's family or Gloria's family as 'gyppos'. I don't think it was clearly written.
i read it first time as referring to Gloria’s family, but maybe I’m wrong. I went back to re-read but can’t find it. It’s disgusting anyway.

ETA: I found it. You’re right, it is unclear whether she’s referring to B or G. Thanks for that heads up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lorraine needs a kick up the arse on this too. At the very least she should be apologizing to Ioan for giving Big Al a platform.
Totally agree with this!!! That interview is so cringeworthy now. To think I actually felt sorry for her back then actually makes me feel sick. I can’t even IMAGINE how Ioan must have felt back then watching Lorraine being pulled in to her web of bullshit.

God I feel so sad for Ioan and the girls reading all of this ☹🥺😭

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't forget the littlest victim of her abuse, this lovely dog with a huge, tight, bark/electric collar on her tiny neck 24/7
She always looks so sad or terrified. If Ioan could somehow get full custody of the girls I know they would want to bring Emma and that would be just so wonderful.

i read it first time as referring to Gloria’s family, but maybe I’m wrong. I went back to re-read but can’t find it. It’s disgusting anyway.
I felt like it was Bianca's because she's called Biana a Gypsy before? But I could wrong. I took it as a derogatory term, but never heard it before tbh.

Reactions: 15
My sister did this tit to everyone in my family. I am flooded with so many feelings right now because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of these kinds of messages and threats. I suspect you do too. You live in fear waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope she loses everything. She is a monster.
I’m so sorry. I thought I had it bad with just one to deal with. Luckily, my MIL’s kids were older and could handle it better. But you should have seen what she sent to my FIL and his new wife. It’s incredible that the human mind can be so warped. I’m so angry and sad because we both know this will never be truly over. Alice isn’t willing to do to the work and with Ella, I just don’t know. They will need so much support. And Ioan and Bianca? No wonder her condition has gotten worse! How could one human do this to another? (I know, naive, but I just don’t get it).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
December 7, 2021: "Gloria is DEVASTATED that you told Bianca the house was dirty. And stinky. And disgusting. Why did you do that. She told all her extended gyppo family
Oh dear. How to keep Gloria onside - not.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I forgot to post that bit but yes she apparently said this so she can be the next amber Heard/ Johnny Depp she's unhinged.
This is beyond disgusting. Trashy witch! 🗑 Let’s get the same level of publicity on THIS side of Alice bleeping Evans as she did trying to Shame Ioan on Lorraine!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That will get added into the pot for marital distribution :)

Where can I view them please?
It’s a thing rn. We can’t post court docs, they’re also $64 and there’s loads of pages and documents. We’ve been discussing ways around this without violating any rules

Reactions: 8
This is a message from AE to IGs mum

Gill, when you rolled around on the floor in my house because you somehow im=gined I had said you were a bad mother, you were wrong. About what I’= said. But not about what I thought. I think you are the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child‐l=ke ‘mother’ I have ever encountered.

You think only of yourself. You are like a child who has not yet been taug=t that other people have feelings too. You are quite possibly the most narc=ssistic person I have ever met. You love yourself, do t you? You terrorized your two youngest kids into not having relationships, into ha=ing terrible low‐paying jobs that kept th close to you and never gave them a=chance to have their own lives. And we all felt sad. But we all thought tha= Ioan had got away from you. Turns out he didn’t either. You are an egocentric, pathetic person who seeks to bring him there down bec=use you can’t bring yourself up. The only thing people celebrated was that you’re eldest son got away=from you. But he didn’t. Your never ending unkindness towards me made me very sad. And very angry. An= eventually Ioan chose you. Well done!!

Three unmarried kids, and no grandchildren. Because an evil witch like you isn’t going anywhere NEAR my beautifu= babies. You think I want them to end up like Siwan. Gill ‐ I tried so hard with you but you just didn’t want to have me i= your family, did you? Maybe you should have thought that out before you began your campaign of hat= on me.

Sent from my iPhone= 2

She's lovely isn't she !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
God this mail to his mom is such a perfect description of herself

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My sister did this tit to everyone in my family. I am flooded with so many feelings right now because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of these kinds of messages and threats. I suspect you do too. You live in fear waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope she loses everything. She is a monster.
Same here @Mad Betty you live with constant mix of fear and feeling sick in your tummy at what is coming next

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It sounded like she was interrogating Elsie, to find out if Bianca was pregnant. Elsie is the only one who has communication with Ioan 'I can't get anything out of her, she is just lying here whimpering', yes you bleeping raddled cow, it is because you had traumatized her
maybe, although I took it as Elsie being so sad that she wasnt talking in general at all if that makes sense?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.