Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I did, lmao.❤ PS, I hope it’s warm where you are! Just had a cig outside and the ol’ fingers went numb. 🥲💔
Ugh. Same. About 0 farenheit but supposed to be 49 tomorrow. With flooding. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now I want another one! 😂😘

Please don't tell me she's written that it was IG who wrote the 'great father' bit in a document she's filed in a REAL court case.
Oh yes. Yes she did. I found that to catch up quick check "favorite posts" on this thread. For everyone. The court filings are our favorites. 😩 I keep rereading them because they are so unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
So he filed the day after her V day black eye post? Meaning possibly that something happend that day? Like Alice being drunk and going after them and then she falls down the steps of their place or something? I think she went after them. Something must have happened for all of this to be filed at once. Am I being crazy thinking this? That temp restraining order isn't easy to get. I've gotten a few myself. You go before the commissioner usually during off hours after an incident and have to write everything out. Dates, times, why you fear for your life/safety. Next, the judge will give her a chance to show in court to decide whether or not he will grant a longer one order (usually a 1 year I think).
Okay nevermind all this...I'm seeing other posts now. 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

Wristandankle

I'm wondering about the laws are the 2 Es British citizens as well?
Yes, the two girls are British citizens, either because they have at least one parent who is a British citizen, or, if not, at least one parent was born in the UK and lived there for an uninterrupted period (not totalling longer than 270 days outside of the UK) for 3 years before they were born:

Sidenote: Thank you so much for your summaries! 🥰

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
What I keep thinking is what she probably sent and texted from burner phones and emails.

I bet it was was terrible, ghoulish things... violent things designed to create fear.

Since it wouldn't be able to be verified it would not be submitted for court.

But I have no doubt it happened.
If it went through the Wizard it'll be recorded.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Quite. Fuck Lorraine into the nearest bin too.
We’re going to need a bigger bin…
I watched Reacher recently (TV series based on the Lee Child novels of a character) and he had quite a novel way of fitting baddies into a small space of a boot of a car. I'm not averse to copying his methods. It might alleviate some of the rage who knows. It involves snapping some stuff.

Eta - doing an Alice and fucked up words and grammar.

• Haha
  • Wow

sleeptime

So what's this about Ioan "having slagged off his wife in chat show; " - is that the engagement interview?
She says Matthew has never done that (among the many things where Matthew compares more favourably than Ioan; 'treats his wife like a queen')
Is she talking about Matthew Rhys?

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I bet Alice fired off a few abusive messages via the Wizard last night, trying to get in under the wire before the RO is granted. And that Ella pulled some shit too to protect her poor bullied Mama.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
This is before the Bianca reveal but she tells him she's not losing the house shes not moving into a small flat quietly he needs to give up his apartment and the lawyers. He can convert the garage at the house and he can move back in 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She's fucking crackers lol
Dude, honestly you couldn't make up half the sh*t she rattles on about....I'm in the UK and want to settle in with some 🍿and keep reading👀👀 but am meant to be working 😸

• Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I know people hate the DM but its about time she faced the consequences. I will tip them off if needs be.
I want them to buy the docs so I can read it. I am that nosey. They will definitely do it because all those clicks mean advertising revenue for them