Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Since we are apparently all besties with Bianca I need to DM to ask her how to get those kinetic powers. Asking for a friend obviously.
"And then she said she has a kinetic power to make men fall in love with her."

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
He’s just mainlining Twitter.
Cold turkey was too much for AlcaTone so a little fix was needed.

Tone: Alice is not on here to defend herself! Easy to say what you want without them knowing right!!

Sure Jen...

Tone: Has anyone seen the famous series "Relationshit" btw? Couldn't find it on you tube!

Funny how interested Tone is in BW's career? You think his health or his marriage or his failing business might take priority but you'd be dead wrong. It's BW's IMDB instead. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Moe

VIP Member
Just been reading the comments on AE’s Instagram so it seems Gloria got fired today.
She has totally lost it and the comments about BW are so libellous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Gosh this makes me so sad. I had hoped the silence meant she had turned a corner. Clearly not. Those poor kids. I doubt at this point she will ever ever change or see how wrong she is to behave this way.

welp

VIP Member
She probably made that and put it up just before his parents visited and purposefully left them out
it's pretty telling that half of those pictures are her (a true Narc), but she couldnt fit her in-laws.

If you have no parents one would think that you would try at least to like your in-laws, but not our Alice LOL

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I think her "last week" police report was actually when she then quit Twitter. It wasn't literally last week but her timelines are always fuzzy. They reported her for her many attacks on Bianca.

• Wow

welp

VIP Member
Well the pap shots from the last few weeks are all in LA and there’s some recent photos from the last couple of weeks where he’s taken the girls out. Maybe there was a period where he didn’t see them but he’s Definitely seen them recently. Unless the daily fail article is way off (which lets be honest could be the case!)
those pics are from last march

He has last seen the younger one in July & the elder one in april/may (concluding this from padt messages, I'm not Bianca, no). The eldest has been in her mothers "you have to come to the house with mom in order to see me" emotional manipulation for a long time, the younger one just since they know about the girlfriend.

What she teaches her kids is so damn damaging

• Sad
  • Angry

LucySmith

VIP Member
I'm a bit sad for her right now but also really angry with her. She's so freaking stupid, and so bloody arrogant, thinking the world is going to spin the way she wants it too. Something's happened today that has again slapped her with the reality that IG is not coming back and the divorce is happening, and here she is smashed and bitching about Tattle instead of dealing with reality. As @TheNotoriousManzana pointed out, the comment she's posted from here referenced Gloria being fired and AE having to do what a mum normally does and that this is what her FM's were fired up about earlier. She should be comforting the girls who are losing someone who has been in their lives from such a young age, who cared for them and who they cared for. God I want to shake her right now!
This is nothing to do with tattle, but all to do with what ever she got in last day or 2. She is using tattle as a poor me excuse.

M33L4

VIP Member
She sends care packages to people? Nah. She makes her “fans” pay £29 for really bad “personal” videos. We knew there was a reason she showed the manky pool, trying to get sympathy from her three minions before Gloria got fired. Ioan would have to do it constructively though? He couldn’t just fire her for nothing, there’s a contract and procedures.

• Heart