Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Poor Clive, sends Alice parcels, pays for cameos and still doesnt get the insider info
LprPbHL.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

welp

VIP Member
There is more ...but she can't put on a public forum?
More than being a psychopathic child murderer with a kinetic fanny?

I didn't realize this was her holding back...
I can help: Bianca with her witchcraft created the Coronavirus in a lab in Wuhan in order to get Ioan. We all suffer because of her!!!!

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
What a piece of scum and Alice even liked this comment!
This is just beyond 🤦🏽‍♀️ If Alice hadn’t been shut down on Twitter she would be back on in a heartbeat. I’m guessing the Lawyers for IG are going to be even more busy than usual after this little shit show.
And whilst the lies she is spitting about BW are vile and nasty , I hope she actually feels ok in all of this , and realises it’s coming from a very disturbed unwell woman. If it wasn’t Bianca it would have been whoever he was with ! She is literally Betty B all over again, and that’s concerning 🤦🏽‍♀️

clarkees

Chatty Member
Am I wrong for being seriously uncomfortable by her use of the word ‘crave’ when talking about the girls and how long they are allowed to be apart? I don’t think ‘crave’ is a word that displays a healthy relationship at all.

• Sick

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Alice you don't need a nanny, you don't even work! She is so deluded and entitled in this LA lifestyle dream.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Wow. She’s absolutely blotto. And deranged. She’s completely lost the plot.
And it’s so incoherent.

• Sad

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It was never really clear what Gloria’s role was anyway. A nanny - but she worked 9-3 when the kids were at school?? A housekeeper/cleaner? Well, we’ve seen the state of the house. And yet Alice doesn’t work, so why was the help needed? Plus Alice said Gloria only worked half the hours she was paid. And she was apparently briefing against Ioan, who was her actual employer and paid her wages. Plus it sounds like she not have been that cooperative when Ioan had to pick up his stuff from the house. All sounds a bit of a mess.
According to Alice Ioan's belongings were still on the floor where he left them. I bet the house was a tip and he wondered what on earth he was paying Gloria to actually do.
Gloria was babysitting Alice let's be honest here. I hope Ioan is taking over the school runs because Alice is going to be too shit faced most mornings.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
So blackmailing IG with exposing personal information about his family members.

She knows he doesn’t care what she does to him anymore but she can still hurt him by hurting the people he loves. His family, BW and his daughters. True narc tactics.

C5C5AF52-B9E4-42C0-AD08-E1B885E26759.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that she tries to portray the idea that if Ioan had met someone who was an amazing person and his true love Alice would be happy for them because she believes in true love. That the only reason she's so upset about it is because Bianca is such a succubus.

So many people have pointed out why TD going off on Twitter is pathetic and a terrible idea but there's an example of why it is. Alice being able to point to her tweets and say she's Bianca. Which many of her followers will blindly believe.
You have to laugh at Alice's followers telling her to take out a restraining order.
Oh dear God the irony 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25