Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
I always assumed he grew up pretty damn sheltered and got a little swayed by this pretty not-always-ladylike young blonde with a mouthful of languages and a good sense of humor, and maybe after a time he failed to factor in what his own emotions were throughout the relationship because she was so outgoing and refreshing and new to him, and maybe he forgot where his emotional threshold was during rougher disagreements and such, which means he perhaps eventually learned to let his feelings fall by the wayside
This is sort of what I'm thinking happened.

Reactions: 8

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
So it's the booze or the Wi-Fi isn't it?
I reckon it’s the house upkeep. AE had to either get a job or start doing some cooking/cleaning herself, but I think G was reduced to part time. The house is grubby af anyway, she hasn’t put full hours in since IG left.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Just a follow up from last thread re: Harrow. I’m sad if it’s not coming back for S4 because there were lots of interesting outstanding questions about his character and people around him starting to get suspicious. Shame if that doesn’t get wrapped up imho

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Well she’ll go on a deleting spree in an hour or so but the fail has already picked it up so more ammunition for the lawyers. To the average person she is coming across as deranged.
To the average person 🤣😂 she comes across like that to a guppy 🐟

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Someone on here mentioned awhile back that AE got IG into Scientology. I believe it was @Bridgeofsighs or @HappyCamper9864. I’m curious about that?
no no no lol

it was completely made up. A Ioan fan/Alice hater just wrote this into her Wiki. It's not true.

Anyone here thinks that Bianca will be an extra on Reunion too? I mean she probably hung around the set. I tried to spot her in Harrow but couldn't, even in the aquarium party scene. (Police administrator or what her other role was is too broad, there's a few of them in each episode. But I did rewatch the party scene.)
maybe? dont see why not, extras are pretty insignificant in the grand picture (no offense). it's no surprise that you didnt spot her anywhere :ROFLMAO:

usually they prefer locals though

I'd laugh if she had a (minor) role with actual lines though. There was a girl on twitter who was on that shot and she said it was only the 2nd time she got a paid role and she was shooting for three days and got to meet Ioan lol. That is not more experience than BW has.

• Haha

Fed Up

I can’t believe she said this. Someone has to go in and get those girls away from that. This is beyond all comprehension that she can say this about her daughter.
She's not saying it about her daughter. She's making it about herself... again.

• Sick

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Telepathically. They can all just feeeeeeeel her wrath. No, that wasn’t an earthquake tremor. It was internet, booze service, meal service and nanny getting cut OFF.

Or maybe it was the reaction of the poor sod hired to clean out the pool.
A war weapon couldn’t clean that hell hole ☠

• Haha
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
unless Ioan applied for a default judgement cause Alice didnt respond which would be weird because he could have done this 9 months ago then already this is next to impossible. even a bifurcation needs a hearing first too.
If there was a hearing today, would that be on public record somewhere?

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I'm not sure of the timings of those comments and those pics.

But I wonder whether he magically changed his views when he realised sex sells and could boost his fanbase/earnings?

I have to say his comments about Britney/Paris have been the only thing in this whole saga so far that has diminished my view of him. Disappointing. I hope it was a long time ago, and that he has grown...
I wonder when those comments were made? It’s the fact he mentioned Paris and Britney in the same breath makes me think it may have been around the time of that famous knicker-free shot in the back of a car (with Lindsay Lohan) - a pic that was clearly set up by them for a laugh.
Not that it invalidates what everyone’s been saying but there was a heck of a lot of discussion about that photo at the time and maybe Ioan just jumped on the bandwagon.

welp

VIP Member
I said it all along. Ioan has taken a stance: no comment. His new girlfriend should be on board with that no matter how rough it gets. No people on his or her side involving themselves in twitter feuds. His parents don't. His siblings don't. He doesn't. So who is this Tamika person to get in the thick of it on twitter going back and forth with Alice and the FMs, like she did. Bianca never stopped her involvement, not once. That says it all and certainly doesn't help Ioan or Bianca, who want to portray themselves as above the fray.
in fairness Alice would have latched on anyone, like that "Jenny" troll or us being related to her etc.

DeblnPA

Completely different story, as he did not pose for it. His wife (self-declared "soulmate") filmed and posted this, very likely without his consent, in his backyard and pool.
I was going to say the same thing. I’m pretty sure this was a picture Alice posted without his permission for the FMs on Twitter :/

(Not speaking about his comments from years ago I have no interest in jumping in that conversation)

• Angry