Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping the Aussie contingent here can weigh in - how common is it to take out life insurance/critical illness insurance/income protection insurance in Australia? In the UK you’re strongly recommended to take these out when you buy a house.

I’m just wondering if BW would’ve taken out critical illness or income protection insurance when she got married and is using the payout from that to fund things at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Don't know if I'm surprised or not (that her lovelies aren't queueing around the block for a chance to book a Cameo from their heroine)
Issue is bound to arise on their chosen platform soon though, surely? Wonder why Tone hasn't raised the issue?
They’re probably so deluded and see her as a mate, I mean, why would you have to pay to receive a message from your mate?! Have they ever spoken to her face to face? I bet that’s a big fat no (Loopy included). Bless them… 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’ve been wondering if Bubba is trained to be a support dog at all.

Yes she was breathless! Go and get a medical Alice, ffs. That’s not good.
Jeez she shouldn't be breathless at her age, she needs to lay off the alcohol.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
more Alcatone from last night
XNq8qVk.png
5xeVlN2.png

Ha, gotta love @TheNotoriousManzana, you've made all the points I was planning to, quote-saving for later, and now I don't need to. Mainly this:

and this:

I wanted to add another thing about the OP situation. Alice likes to say the situation was diffeent because personal complications (and BTW, she always phrases this as if she doesn't want to out him but hints enough for people to guess what she means, which is a double dick move, because she basicly does a tit thing but can later claim she didn't do it).

Anyways, unless Alice knew at the time that OP was gay (gay, not bi), her cheating was just plain old cheating, no different to Ioan cheating. You can't excuse your past actions with information you learn years later.
(ETA: If she knew he was gay, it's still cheating, but I can at least understand the 'complicated' part, because she'd suspect they can't last.)

And good morning, all! It's Monday, will there be more lawyers letters and will we hear about them?
what's funny about the OP situation: there is a interview of Alice where she greatly talks about her and Ioan having a relationship behind his back and she only told him after over a year and shortly before she and Ioan had their first red carpet appearance together.

Her argument is that the cheating of Ioan isnt the problem (well, true, breaking up in the first place is, as her rants until october prove), but that he was secretive about it. Eh.....pot, kettle?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
aLiCe FoR pReSiSeBt 🥴 *hic*

damnit I tried twice to edit presisent but it added the B both times, so I’m just going to leave it 😂
I've actually wondered if my boss was one of us here on Tattle. The things they have said made me really consider it. But I asked my boss today if she knew who Alice Evans was. She didn't so I guess @katylouclay , you aren't my boss but you have some weird things in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m hoping the Aussie contingent here can weigh in - how common is it to take out life insurance/critical illness insurance/income protection insurance in Australia? In the UK you’re strongly recommended to take these out when you buy a house.

I’m just wondering if BW would’ve taken out critical illness or income protection insurance when she got married and is using the payout from that to fund things at the moment.
Possible. If she took it out, and got a pay out. I had trauma insurance for about 20 years until last month. It would have paid out on life changing illnesses.

Reactions: 8
Because Oliver is...(I don't want to put it here) but Alice wasn't really the right person for him.

Maybe google who his partner is now. Lol.
Why do you not want to put it right here. Also no need for the "lol". Oliver Picasso is Queer he has never confirmed his sexuality be it gay/bi/pan or other.

Oliver dating a man does not invalidate his relationship with Alice. It doesn't mean he was hiding his true self just because he was dating a woman.

What is this 1985? Not cool pal. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 23
what's funny about the OP situation: there is a interview of Alice where she greatly talks about her and Ioan having a relationship behind his back and she only told him after over a year and shortly before she and Ioan had their first red carpet appearance together.

Her argument is that the cheating of Ioan isnt the problem (well, true, breaking up in the first place is, as her rants until october prove), but that he was secretive about it. Eh.....pot, kettle?
Where is that interview please?

Reactions: 5
They’re probably so deluded and see her as a mate, I mean, why would you have to pay to receive a message from your mate?! Have they ever spoken to her face to face? I bet that’s a big fat no (Loopy included). Bless them… 🙄
They seem lonely and she relieves that I guess but actually paying her for a message would be desperate and grim even by their standards.

Reactions: 5
I don't know that I'd call it arrogance, although it might well be. It struck me as more of a cluelessness as to what she's selling here, and to whom. Maybe she's going for a warts-n-all persona? The universe of people who would be interested in her as Actor Alice Evans is probably pretty niche. Maybe she could create funny characters a la Marjorie and take a comedy route with it?
Hmm, good point! I saw it as arrogance initially like she felt as if she could put absolutely sub zero effort into it and people would still be interested. Like, personally I'd be embarrassed to put something out there like that with dirty clothes on but it doesn't seem to have bothered her. Like she thinks she's just fantastic how she is, even looking at her worst?

But gosh, who knows. I think she is clueless. Might just be a half arsed vanity project thing to prove she's trying to earn an income in the divorce or making some effort to provide for the girls, without doing anything of substance...

Reactions: 9
Just popped on to say I was watching an episode of The Mentalist last night (just to drool over Simon Baker), and who should pop up but Alice herself.

I will say one thing: her acting was better than it was in the christmas card.
I sat next to Simon Baker and his family are a restaurant in Paris. Him and his now ex wife were fighting through the whole meal. We were pretending not to notice but madly trying to eavesdrop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Because Oliver is...(I don't want to put it here) but Alice wasn't really the right person for him.

Maybe google who his partner is now. Lol.
This isn't cool at all. Sexuality isn't a clear cut thing for everyone. A woman could have been right for him then and a man now. I encourage you to rethink your views on sexuality. What's to lol about?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
more Alcatone from last night
View attachment 994519View attachment 994521

Because only physical violence provides evidence of abuse, Tone. Riigghtt. If you're supposedly in the UK, you should know that coercive control has been made illegal and actionable. But no - Alice would rather employ the most reductionist tropes possible and make a mockery of genuine suffering. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Don't be silly you guys!
Bisexuality doesn't exist 🙄
You're either straight or gay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
IMHO Paddington 2 was Hugh Grants best role ever. The last scene stole the whole film for me 🤣🤣
NYE, my granddaughter (4yrs old) and I watched the first Paddington Bear movie, when she went to bed we all settled down to watch James Bond and I realised Paddington was in James Bond as the gadget/techie chap, after that we couldn't take the film seriously 🤣 I loved Paddington Bear when I was a little girl and I ate marmalade sandwiches too 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If this really is Tone I'm starting to feel quite sorry for him. This family is just not normal. I mean I guess no family ever really is "normal," but the Evans family is really not normal.
100% agree with this.

Reactions: 11
Where is that interview please?
excepts of it are here
Alice, who lived in Paris with Picasso for eight years, said they had to keep their love affair secret for fear of hurting Olivier - but she knew in her heart that Ioan was the man for her.
She said: "I wanted Olivier to be the first to know, which is why we've kept it a secret. But we reached a point where I realised it wasn't just a fling.
"We had a big chat over Christmas about how serious we are and so I owe it to Olivier and Ioan to be honest about the whole thing.
"I've never had a one-night stand, which is why Ioan and I were friends for so long before anything happened. But now that we are in love I'd be silly to let this one go.
"I feel bad for Olivier. We haven't had any contact since I told him it was over. I had a fantastic relationship with him and I would love to continue as a friendship. But we are not good as a couple. I started going out with him when I was 22 and he was 30, and I think he still sees me as a little girl.
"I would have married him if he'd asked me two years ago but he didn't."
In June last year, Ioan said in an interview that he was enjoying a relationship but that it was very early days.
And, although he didn't reveal that he was with actress Alice at the time, he said: "I've thought about dating actresses and there are advantages and disadvantages. But having someone with you who understood what you did and the way you work and the hours it involves would help, wouldn't it?"

I say the Picasso thing is worse, coz Alice was in a relationship with Olivier and a few weeks later on the red carpet snogging a different dude, while Ioan - even if maybe there was overalp - at least left 10 months time (and has actually not even shown any PDA yet with Bianca), 14 months if you count from when he told her he no longer loves her. In a normal world that's enough time to get over somebody enough that you dont go nuts. That Alice was so delusional and thought that he would still take her on a romantic trip to France is changing tit on this.

The only bit that makes Ioan's seemingly more questionable are the fact that there are kids, but this has tit to do with Alice even if she thinks she and the kids are a package deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Because only physical violence provides evidence of abuse, Tone. Riigghtt. If you're supposedly in the UK, you should know that coercive control has been made illegal and actionable. But no - Alice would rather employ the most reductionist tropes possible and make a mockery of genuine suffering. :mad:
I wonder if she tried reverse cowgirl also ?? Ahhh the Windmill … good memories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Keep thread suggestions coming. Remember 210 character limit (this is including Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #54)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.