Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly! I was watching an interview with Finneas, Billie Eilish’s brother, and he has it and was describing it, and that’s my experience too. But like I said, sometimes it leads to me intensely disliking names and words 😂 It’s good if you’re in a creative field of any kind though, just probably not ideal when it comes to naming babies etc. I will not name my child THAT! It smells like damp, earthy moss! (I won’t divulge which name smells like damp, earthy moss to me as I don’t want to accidentally offend anyone on here 🤣)
My big problem is numbers. I visualise them as colours but they also have genders and personalities. Doing a things like 6-5 + 7 sends my brain into a tizz. Don’t you know that 5 is 6’s little brother? And 7 bullies him? You can’t just shove them into a sum together!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My big problem is numbers. I visualise them as colours but they also have genders and personalities. Doing a things like 6-5 + 7 sends my brain into a tizz. Don’t you know that 5 is 6’s little brother? And 7 bullies him? You can’t just shove them into a sum together!
Hahaha I can relate! I’m glad I’m not alone 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Booked by Lin & Deb, d'ya think?...😆
Oh god I opened the link and she's there with her bloody gob wide open 🤢. She actually looks really tired and like she should go have a good sleep and lay off the vino, that video doesn't do her any favours at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m feeling sorry for AE now with the cameo thing. The comment about paying friends to be there when Ioan collected his things and now none of the FM’s have even bought a cameo, she truly is alone. Even “Tone’s” support is self-serving. It’s either her pretending to be him, I now think they share the log in, or it’s him and he’s as batshit as she is. For what purpose I’ll never understand, the whole thing is buzzard.

Contrary to popular belief, I am human and on a human level she is utterly alone. It will be hard for her to adjust to the girls being with their dad and I think she’ll really struggle with her that given her reluctance to let them go.

All this talk of karma and actually seeing Alice get hers is interesting.

Thread title: I’d rather have Cameltoe than Cameo from mAlice.
Yes this paying friends to let IG into his own home is weird isn’t it. I thought about that but we really haven’t discussed it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard “addicting” to mean “addictive” quite a lot and although it grinds my gears (along with things being “confronting”) it’s mostly likely just language drift and I’m being a grumpy old woman shaking my fist at nothing! I’m sure the meaning is clear for everyone under 30.

I don’t know if there is a right way to put confronting in that sentence! It’s being used in place of “challenging” I suppose, but challenging doesn’t feel like a strong enough word.
I decided to look it up, apparently it’s mostly used in Australian English! I think I would probably use challenging too.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping the Aussie contingent here can weigh in - how common is it to take out life insurance/critical illness insurance/income protection insurance in Australia? In the UK you’re strongly recommended to take these out when you buy a house.

I’m just wondering if BW would’ve taken out critical illness or income protection insurance when she got married and is using the payout from that to fund things at the moment.
You have insurance as a part of your superannuation. When my sister was diagnosed with MND she got a $200K payout as she was terminal and disabled. Not sure if MS would qualify you for that though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I’ve said on here before, but I hope that soon “coming out” will be seen as a thing people did in ye olden days. I hope my kids don’t feel they need to “come out” to me, because no one should feel it’s something to confess. I talk about future relationships with the kids in terms of “you might have a girlfriend or a boyfriend/husband or wife” - obviously they might have neither/both/someone non-binary, but they’re quite small so I’m keeping things simple!

From what I’ve read, Olivier is fairly private about it all - although didn’t he refer to Alice as his ‘pink’ period and his current partner as his ‘blue’ period? I thought that was funny and elegant. I think I’m mostly proud of myself for getting the joke though!

Edit - Ah, @PinkyWinky has posted the actual quotes! Alice was during his blue period not the other way around 😄
A thousand times this!!! It’s exactly what I’ve always said to my own children too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love that you do this and I’m so thankful you shared it because it’s exactly how I visualize numbers in order to understand them—I didn’t think anyone else does it so I was like really self-conscious lol. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A regroup at Camp Alice is long overdue, looks like. Public approval of BW (and by extension IG and their relationship) has been overwhelming and is (I believe) proportionate to people's disapproval of AE's shenanigans over the past year or so. Even AE's twitter gang have failed noticeably to support her new Cameo venture. Fake Tone is flogging a dead horse so time to put him back in the cupboard. Whether or not it will happen, who knows, but imo would be great if AE suggested to IG that the girls live with him for a year or two. That way, the girls could relax and learn that life can be fun, pleasant and secure. And it would give AE an opportunity to maybe explore the US (or wherever) and to find a community where she'd fit in
I hesitate to name what community that would be. Prison? A MH facility?

Camp Alice though could be a thing. A yearly event where AE and her FMs meet up for a love in (she could meet her besties for the first time!) Alice could bring her merch (bags, baby doll head key rings etc) and could sell videos without having to pay Cameo 25%!

You're welcome Alice 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The FM’s really have no self-awareness. All the chat about us seeking IG’s affection or approval couldn’t be more wrong and yet, here she is not communicating with her so-called friends unless they pay for it.
And they still come out to bat for her.
She’s not hand clapping them or liking their posts now, have to step back and question yourself why.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that you do this and I’m so thankful you shared it because it’s exactly how I visualize numbers in order to understand them—I didn’t think anyone else does it so I was like really self-conscious lol. 💚
I grew up thinking everyone did it because my sister has it too! I think a light bulb went on when I asked someone once what colour their Thursday was, and they were like "what" 🤣 (I mean come on guys, Thursday is purple.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not gong to lie , everytime I have glanced at the title of this thread my brain has read it as "don't be bitter be beef" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.