Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #52 More projection than a silent movie theater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't stop playing the victim, the only casualties in this are those two young girls.
It's as plain as day what Alice is trying to achieve and that is total alienation of the children from their Father. No court in this land will side with a muppet theatre of "fans" who think they are the law.
We see you Alice and what your game is 👀
And so will a Judge and court appointed family services.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She does know that Bianca is older than Ioan was when she she started dating him right? Was he a ‘young boy’? No he wasn’t, so why is she calling Bianca a young girl? 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
@plinky

Just saw your post on the last thread. I didn't phrase my post well. I didn't intend to police the thread or suggest people play nice with suspected trolls, just to be careful with any personal information we post about ourselves in case it's used against us. I'm not too fussed, I doubt anyone will be able to track me down irl though I've posted a lot of personal stuff. And if they use it to flame me in their twitter posts I don't care. But it has made me angry and upset when they've been so nasty about some other people here. And if the poster here is a troll and is who I think it is, she is particularly vile and I don't want our turds getting hurt by her pond scum cruelty. Sorry I didn't put it clearer in my initial post.
I can’t even remember what I said? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest I agree with her first para. I've never understood why someone would go to someone else to tell them about nasty things that are being said about them. Unlike the FMs, we're not here trying to send abusive messages to people, we're just here to discuss. If people want to come here and see what we're saying that's their choice, but to force it on to someone who's making the decision to stay away is unkind.
It's the worst type of friend isn't it. It reminds me of those who keep pushing that piece of cake or glass of alcohol at you when you are trying to be healthier. People like this don't really want you to succeed it suits them to keep you down. These people advising Alice are not her friends and don't have her best interests at heart nor those two girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing is, we don't have to share here. This is a forum to discuss Alice and Ioan. Any details that have been shared have been done so as people get more comfortable with each other and get brave enough to share details about themselves that are often relevant to the AE/IG situation. I know for me and can assume for many others, sharing of those stories has actually been hard, not easy.

We're also all adults here, and I don't know everyone's ages but I don't think I've seen anyone under 30. It's not like we're 15 years old and still in the 'making up stories' age.
Today the nice young man in the coffee shop said something to me about how its not true that older people don't like sweet things, as he served my pancakes and hot chocolate. So I think I got a backhanded insult there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She does know that Bianca is older than Ioan was when she she started dating him right? Was he a ‘young boy’? No he wasn’t, so why is she calling Bianca a young girl? 😤
Because it makes it sordid and unsavoury in twittersphere. Quick fetch the smelling salts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the worst type of friend isn't it. It reminds me of those who keep pushing that piece of cake or glass of alcohol at you when you are trying to be healthier. People like this don't really want you to succeed it suits them to keep you down. These people advising Alice are not her friends and don't have her best interests at heart nor those two girls.
They're vile (& she encourages that vileness) & either blinded by her or have their own (bitter) agenda. But sadly Alice doesn't care about the best interests of the girls either & we know she reads here, (she can't keep that story straight either) it would feed her Narc ego to see people talking about her. Any attention is better than none.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
that's what triggers me. I'm a bit younger than Bianca yet I hold a senior engineering title in my occupation, no one would ever call me "young girl", but we all know why she does this

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Protect them from their father?!
What does that even mean?

I’d say we’re a bit less savage than the DM comments. Maybe not.

Reactions: 15
Protect them from their father?!
What does that even mean?

I’d say we’re a bit less savage than the DM comments. Maybe not.
it's the ultimate contradiction

"he abandoned them"
"i need to protect them from him"

it's like she is begging for PA charges

I think she thinks ioan is a pedalo or wants people to think that
yep! I'm convinced this is her endgame for a long time

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
that's what triggers me. I'm a bit younger than Bianca yet I hold a senior engineering title in my occupation, no one would ever call me "young girl", but we all know why she does this
Also it’s all fine when the nasty comments are aimed at Bianca and Ioan but she can’t handle seeing anything aimed at her? She’s the one that invited all this toxicity into their lives, nobody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, I have just learned first hand how your life can change without any warning. My relationship is over and I did not see that coming. Am I going to 'do an Alice?'. No, my pride won't let me. What I am going to do is come here for distraction and humour. The lurking FMs can enjoy this if they want to, I don't care, because I'll handle my personal devastation with privacy and class, unlike their queen. I'm not asking for sympathy and I'm not an FM (I'll accept anyone on face value until proved otherwise). I may lurk for a while because I can barely move, the grief is uncomparable to anything I have ever experienced, so any distraction is welcome. I cannot function, so I might as well read.
That is all 💔
Ah, I'm so sorry. I've been there and it's just rubbish isn't it. It really is a grief like feeling. Take your time, wallow a bit in it - you're allowed to grieve, it's not a weakness at all. Do a lot of self care - book yourself in a facial, go to the movies, realise you love your own company and that you're great.

You're not asking for sympathy, but having been there myself, I'm giving it you. You deserve some sympathy - once again, not a weakness.

This is nothing to do with pride - what AE did seems more to do with revenge and a desperation to get even. From what I've read, that doesn't sound like you at all.

Honestly - I'm very sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesn't get that what she is doing will scar those kids for life.

Saying they are doing amazingly well...well that's not evidence that what she is doing is having no effect on them. The damage will take years to come out and will affect them and their relationships in the future in ways she cannot even comprehend.

It's like she's saying is 'what I'm doing is protecting them from him and they are fine without him so you (and he) can all go away and leave us alone now.'

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I know this was a particularly hard one to figure out, but ... well ... my name isn't actually Arctic Ocean. There. I said it.

But here's the one piece of unshakeable, absolute truth:

:LOL:
I don’t know how I got involved with all those anonymous people, but I am really Queen Anne Boleyn and I (well my ghost) still live in Hever castle. Yes, ladies (and gents), you’ve been talking to a ghost all this time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.