Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #52 More projection than a silent movie theater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're beautiful! :love: How do you display them?
Thank you :love:
In a previous home I had shelves on a wall to display them. Now I have only 10 or so in large curio cabinets. Sadly, the others remain packed away as I've no place to display them. Many I purchased from overseas. The jewelry just stays in a box. I quit seeking them about 10 years ago when I ran out of room to display them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, all the LIES from my tattle turd family! @House of Tea what do you mean your house isn't made of tea?? And @Brie?? l would never have guessed (in spite of your former profile picture) that your name is not actually Brie. And it just gets worse as I keep scrolling. @M33L4 by the time I get to the start of the new thread you're going to have 3 more children, aren't you?! @Caitlyn130 that's not your real name?? I have to go and lie down. I'm reeling from all these shocks. I can't believe people I barely knew a few weeks ago and people I don't actually know in real life have not told the 100% truth on an anonymous internet forum...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, I have just learned first hand how your life can change without any warning. My relationship is over and I did not see that coming. Am I going to 'do an Alice?'. No, my pride won't let me. What I am going to do is come here for distraction and humour. The lurking FMs can enjoy this if they want to, I don't care, because I'll handle my personal devastation with privacy and class, unlike their queen. I'm not asking for sympathy and I'm not an FM (I'll accept anyone on face value until proved otherwise). I may lurk for a while because I can barely move, the grief is uncomparable to anything I have ever experienced, so any distraction is welcome. I cannot function, so I might as well read.
That is all 💔
So sorry @WelshAttackSquirrel - the pain at being blindsided is bloody horrendous. Anyone who can do that is a heartless coward. I hope you have some good friends around you for support? I can't find the right words but still remember the pain, I feel for you, it's bleeping awful, let it all out & take it one moment at a time, don't be afraid to vent to your friends & look after yourself. We're here if you need a cyber ear.
Sending you big hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am actually... Not a koala. In fact, koalas are not even native to my state. But I love them.

Well, I have just learned first hand how your life can change without any warning. My relationship is over and I did not see that coming. Am I going to 'do an Alice?'. No, my pride won't let me. What I am going to do is come here for distraction and humour. The lurking FMs can enjoy this if they want to, I don't care, because I'll handle my personal devastation with privacy and class, unlike their queen. I'm not asking for sympathy and I'm not an FM (I'll accept anyone on face value until proved otherwise). I may lurk for a while because I can barely move, the grief is uncomparable to anything I have ever experienced, so any distraction is welcome. I cannot function, so I might as well read.
That is all 💔
I'm very sorry to hear. Wishing you well at this difficult time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she is replying to a comment to which she already replied 4 days ago LMAO

she is such a cow. he is actively fighting over lawyers to see his kids and then she throws this put there. "protecting from a father" - she really cant help herself
She's been reading the Daily Mail comments and fuming....in her pretend bubble.
She just can't stop herself can she?
She must have had a very strong talking to to shut Twitter but she has to get her fix somehow still.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you :love:
In a previous home I had shelves on a wall to display them. Now I have only 10 or so in large curio cabinets. Sadly, the others remain packed away as I've no place to display them. Many I purchased from overseas. The jewelry just stays in a box. I quit seeking them about 10 years ago when I ran out of room to display them.
What a shame you don't have the room to display them all. I guess you could always rotate them every few months?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry Welp, I do remember now. My point was that we're all well into adulthood and past the stage of trying to impress people online or gain faux sympathy and stuff like that.
I don’t think it’s an age thing more of a personality one and if someone is deliberately looking for that kind attention perhaps loneliness plays a part in that, so who am I to judge.

I pretty much take everyone at face value and like reading the personal stories, we can all relate to them in some way.

Once in a while an account that seems fake will get my goat but I’ve learned to just ignore those ones for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
actually reading it again "I have done nothing save [protecting the kids from Ioan]"

I take from this that she is indeed in trouble currently for PA

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To be honest I agree with her first para. I've never understood why someone would go to someone else to tell them about nasty things that are being said about them. Unlike the FMs, we're not here trying to send abusive messages to people, we're just here to discuss. If people want to come here and see what we're saying that's their choice, but to force it on to someone who's making the decision to stay away is unkind.

Reactions: 41
she is replying to a comment to which she already replied 4 days ago LMAO

she is such a cow. he is actively fighting over lawyers to see his kids and then she throws this put there. "protecting from a father" - she really cant help herself
Agree. This is who she is & part of why I have zero sympathy for her.

Reactions: 21
So sorry @WelshAttackSquirrel - the pain at being blindsided is bloody horrendous. Anyone who can do that is a heartless coward. I hope you have some good friends around you for support? I can't find the right words but still remember the pain, I feel for you, it's bleeping awful, let it all out & take it one moment at a time, don't be afraid to vent to your friends & look after yourself. We're here if you need a cyber ear.
Sending you big hugs, ❤ xxx
Thank you so much ❤ In 2 days my life has irrevocably changed. I have a great support network. I'm lucky. I'm also aware that there are people here going through some awful stuff ❤ cwtches to you ❤ xxx I haven't told my friends or family yet, they're going to be as shocked as I am. I will welcome the anger when it comes, as I'm currently paralysed with shock. But, will I harass him, will I go on SM and make a tit of myself, will I paint myself as a victim? No, I won't. And that is for the benefit of the lurking FMs.
This is a nice community.
I truly appreciate the support I've had. You're lovely xxx ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Farking hell. Now I'm just finding out posters aren't actually small riverside towns or koalas. Please give us a trigger warning before you post this shocking information!

@Welsh Attack Squirrel I'm very sorry to read your news. I'm glad you find some comfort, humour and distraction here. 💐❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s an age thing more of a personality one and if someone is deliberately looking for that kind attention perhaps loneliness plays a part in that, so who am I to judge.

I pretty much take everyone at face value and like reading the personal stories, we can all relate to them in some way.

Once in a while an account that seems fake will get my goat but I’ve learned to just ignore those ones for the most part.
Well then I should take back my age comment. It was more just that when I think of people lying on internet forums I think of people much younger, like teenagers, with a bit less life experience. I mean, I'm gonna 'fess up and recall sitting in front of a computer with my cousin on an internet forum once giggling to ourselves as we pretended to be Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is all 💔
So sorry squirrel. Sending tons of tattley hugs 🤗 It’s devastating it really is, especially when it comes as a direct blow to the gut like that. 😔 I hope you start to feel better very soon.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.