Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
A few observations

1. Defamation is not a good avenue for anyone to pursue. As JD found out it can out far more revelations causing more harm and ultimately be unsuccessful. It is up to the claimant to prove they are a person of good standing and that they have been harmed. The only recourse you will get is payout and retraction. You need to be suing someone with deep pockets and public platform for it to be worthwhile. It is rarely a recommended course of action.
Who is JD?

Reactions: 4

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Ash man! I haven't heard that in years!!
We used to call them dustman too but my Nan always said Ashmen.
Where does ash man come from? I’m assuming something to do with taking the ashes from rubbish that got burnt?
And you’ve just reminded me of the song “my old man’s a dustman!”

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Are there Guardian Ad Litems in California? If so, may help the girls. And at what age do Courts there say a child is an adult in a case. I know of one State where that is 13!

Last edited:

Bewdley

Shwmae everyone 🙂 I've been lurking for a very, very long time 😆 I feel like I know most of you lol I nearly joined the other night when someone said that Snowdon is easy to climb (it isn't). Won't derail the thread by going on about that! Very happy to be here, this is a supportive, hilarious and educated community; unlike the toxic hellhole that is twitter! I'm not very good at this techy stuff, so will have to learn as I go along, so please forgive any mistakes I might make initially. Yoohoo to all the Taffia and fellow Celts here 😀👋😘🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I ❤❤❤ your avatar!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
The nice looking guy who is the biologist? I didn't think that was our Lupin. Lol.

Our Alex strikes me as they type who did first year uni, probably in political science, but thought he was smarter than the lecturers so dropped out.
He doesn't come up in any of the searches if it helps. I found the pic on Twitter posted from a friend of his. Here's a clue. Think pool ball.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Iamaturd

What would your letters to lupine say.. Go on.. Put your letters on here 🤣🤣😂😂the funnest wins a prize🤣

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
I in fact do know, as I stated. Perhaps you can read the article I posted. And I thought he used Jill Robbins again. I may have misunderstood.
They definitely used Judge John Ouderkirk, the same Judge who married them. But Brad and Jennifer did use Jill Robbins, who is one of the most sought after private judges in LA, of course you would already know that since you and your ex used her.

Bewdley

I did this ages ago & made sure the boxes were unticked but can still see my online status showing so I assume this is normal? Sorry, probably a stupid question!
I've been wondering the same thing, I can't see your online status if that helps

Just William

VIP Member
@ReturningthePearls

You're welcome, I did a double take when I saw the cutie in her hair :love: & thought of you! ;)😘

I thought it was a series, sorry, my bad, it's actually a 2001 film set in Wales! (Thriller)

Just William

VIP Member
Thankyou @justwilliam he was our best man and Mr M33l4 was going to be his later this year. It’s been an awful time. Trying not to give away too much personal stuff on here but this forum has provided some much needed laughs and distraction since we lost him.
I'm so sorry for you both. I understand. I must apologise for assuming your friend was female. 💐 xxx

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
I lived in the PNW and we had a trash collection day but also a garbage man. As I said before language is just fascinating. I mean even here in a teeny tiny country like Scotland you could drive an hour and find a totally different colloquial dialect. 😃 I love hearing everyone's different variations.

Plus Alice is their leader and that woman couldn't run a bath.
I'm In uk and say number plate and bin man/ woman and bin day