Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #44 Ioan’s toothbrush has left the building!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long Gloria will stay best friends with Alice when she’s not paid to take care of her all day. Do you pay all your friends, Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Alice doesn’t believe she abused Ioan because the things normal people think are abusive, Alice thinks are totally fine. That’s part of the disconnect.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
For the FM’s, you can be abusive to your spouse and not your children.

Reactions: 30
I also she is she is going mental as she was holding his stuff kind of hostage - it was a possible bargaining chip for her to see him. Now that it’s gone her narcissistic self is -again- losing the plot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
you dont stay friends with abusers
View attachment 965494
Family tit stays in the family… first of all if you knew your Sis was in an abusive relationship surely you would be worried about her and want her to get out of it? And also be happy when they finally did split.
Also this makes me think there definitely was something in their childhood. They seem to think it’s perfectly fine for abuse to go on behind closed doors? Or at least Alice does because we know Twitter Tone is her. She could at least make an effort to post as him sometimes when she’s not online!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What did IG say back to the Merry Xmas tweet from Tone! Tell us Tone, don’t keep us hangin’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok let’s go with her narrative that IG was abusive to her, why does he need to be her friend to see his own children??!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I also she is she is going mental as she was holding his stuff kind of hostage - it was a possible bargaining chip for her to see him. Now that it’s gone her narcissistic self is -again- losing the plot!!!
This, absolutely THIS.

She's finally lost all control of him. This is the biggest narcissistic injury.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
you dont stay friends with abusers
View attachment 965494
Wow. This stuff - the utter abuse she has spewed in the last few months on Twitter and now they NEED to be friends for the kids? Right from our ex playbook too. Narcs go to therapy to learn the right things to say to continue their abuse and try to look good. I see you, Alice. I always have, since I first saw your tweet saying he had left the family and started following this. You are sick. And you don’t get to decide who experiences your behaviour as abusive. I have no doubt you abused him in private, and what you did to him in public is plenty abusive in my book. Every damn day. I really, really hope he lives a long and happy life without you, in whatever way he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Sometimes to escape abuse you just have to do that - I think back to her tweeting while he cried in Welsh to his parents . Obviously distraught. He just had to get out of there …. He know needs to sort out his kids, this reclaiming his stuff seems to be part of a plan. I hope it is a plan and a good one. I just don’t trust malice with those kids.how far would she go to stop him- that really worries me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
If she is like this the now what will she be like if he has another kid 😂 ..Her ranting and raving is better than any soap opera !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The absolute lies that are flying tonight are breathtaking. But Alice still has time to post a pic of one of the girls on a beach, proclaiming her property and ownership of the child. Just to prove she is what - mother of the year LOOOOOOL

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The FMs are saying the lawyers letters are his continual abuse of her, and that she didn’t realise she was being abused!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.