Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #44 Ioan’s toothbrush has left the building!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca has also been taking Bubba to the beach here in LA and we've had some recent sewage and oil spills. Actually, they're ongoing. The boots make perfect sense to me. She's clearly a responsible dog mama.
I bought little rubber booties for my dogster to walk in the snow. Booties are a paw protection thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BW can post whatever the duck she wants at this point. She has family in at least two other countries that probably count on seeing her new life here via IG. She has every right to post without fear of retaliation, as does Ioan. Alice needs to lose her SM accounts for a while until she has stopped this smear campaign and targeted abuse. She needs a full on time out. Yesterday's madness was it for me. I started with incredible empathy for her and I've come full circle. She's an abusive Narc and needs to be held accountable.
Yes 💯 I have family in about 6 different countries. The best way to keep everyone in touch is to post pics and videos on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry Alice but if you think we are doing shifts because of your nocturnal pill popping again you’re very sadly mistaken. You have tens of thousands of followers who, like me, are just waiting to see what the final psychiatric diagnosis was. Its not a private account when half the people on it are Tattlers and the other half are ambulance chasers.
View attachment 966670
Some are journalists too - I recognised some names from independents that are based in Oz. By her followers numbers and the amount of likes and responses I think the majority are just on there with popcorn 🍿

Reactions: 15
He asked to go to the park with the kids and Alice said no. She says this is because he would pap them. The only place she will allow him to see them… is inside their house
That won't stay that way. He's got lawyers working on it. She can't do this standoff forever. He has a right to see his children, and Elsie hasn't been corrupted yet the way the older daughter has. I stand by my post. This is a fragile time for the girls, and once he gains access, they are the most important consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would say they know about the tweeting but they are not going to sink down to her. They are going to be happy and post. She will not control them or their happiness
This.

And that's exactly what they need to do. Obviously, do right by the kids. Fight for them all the way. But forget about her (as much as they can) and just get on with their lives.

They shouldn't have to live their lives wondering if they should post a photo or video of themselves on their Social Media because they don't know how Alice is going to react to it. If they give her any control over how they live their lives then she wins.

Reactions: 15
I would say they know about the tweeting but they are not going to sink down to her. They are going to be happy and post. She will not control them or their happiness
Exactly. This was a harmless post. But she will blow it up, but her echo chamber is going to get smaller and smaller as time goes on.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.