Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #44 Ioan’s toothbrush has left the building!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would others know about domestic abuse, Alice
View attachment 965472
People who are abused cover it up because of misplaced shame. Also, he is in a very PR driven occupation - he would not want the bad PR of people knowing he was abused. However, AE opened the floodgates and he has nothing to lose now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She quite literally documented her abuse on Twitter and Instagram. You could probably pinpoint the moment the relationship changed. Her bloody hashtags alone were abusive!

Reactions: 53
He didn’t take the kids because she didn’t let him!!!
I am glad that he has accused her of abuse. If it’s true. Who knows with Alice it could be totally made up.
But it’s time men started speaking up when they are victims too (thinking Jonny Depp and Amber Heard).
no wonder he took a police officer when he went to take his things, god knows what Alice would accuse him of otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder what taking her to court for abuse means - full custody, a fine, a jail sentence?

Reactions: 19
independently of the Ioan situation her whole explanation for how she cant have been abusive is a massive middle finger to otger abusive victims
Screenshot_20220105-033255_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm surprised he stuck with her for so long she's wakka doodle ! Was she hitting him ??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You just know Daily Mail will pick this up. If they ran with the coke story, they will run with abuse story. @LucySmith , you and others called it. You kept saying you felt IG had been abused.

Reactions: 44
Oh Alice. Thank you thank you. I’m laying in bed unable to switch off and in serious overthinking and anxiety mode. you’ve at least given me something more exciting than counting sheep (pardon the pun) to try and doze off to for a few hours before work and mum life. Let the Twitter floodgates open

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
independently of the Ioan situation her whole explanation for how she cant have been abusive is a massive middle finger to otger abusive victims
View attachment 965501
LITERALLY she just tweeted IG claimed he abused her for FOUR years. My god she sucks at maths (or cant keep her lies straight)

Reactions: 22
Any shrink worth their salt would never diagnose or explain the behaviour of ex-husbands to the estranged wife.
My heart is broken for Ioan tonight, it’s utterly heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Happy birthday, @M33L4 ! Alice isn't really doing much to convince is she's not abusive is she?

This couldn't have happened at a better time. I'm at the waterpark with my kids and niece. They're on the slides, and I'm on the picnic rug Tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Any shrink worth their salt would never diagnose or explain the behaviour of ex-husbands to the estranged wife.
My heart is broken for Ioan tonight, it’s utterly heartbreaking.
they also wouldnt doubt abuse stories of people they dont know!

Reactions: 23
Wait a god darn second. “Tone” wished bro Ioan Merry Christmas?? What is this fuckery?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.